BID's Multi Tool All Purpose Universal Consolidated Multiple Grow Journal #10

whops hit post when i was aiming for go advanced so heres the rest of the pics from last night, well a few are a couple days old you can tell cuz they are smaller/shorter
DSCF33392.JPG
DSCF33401.JPG
DSCF33414.JPG
DSCF33381.JPG
DSCF33371.JPG
DSCF3336.JPG
DSCF33352.JPG
DSCF33341.JPG
DSCF33091.JPG
DSCF33081.JPG
DSCF3307.JPG
DSCF3306.JPG
DSCF3305.JPG
DSCF3303.JPG
DSCF33022.JPG
DSCF33011.JPG

Dude that's some crazy growth!
So many bud sites, party at your pad. ...... soon!
Cheers bro

Oh yeah those roots are stellar.
Good job as usual =)

good thing i have a few light rigs i can add if need be,got 2 600watt hps setups with aircooled hoods,a 400watter,a spare igro 270 im using over the clones, i can just use a cfl for the clones (use a lot less power for the clones),,,and i have my 4x2 6 bulb t5 fixture, i was just hoping to do these autopot girls with all budmaster, but im thinking the same thing govnor':thumb: one of these days i wanna do a giant tree surrounded by all my lights,think mr smith or heath robbinson /m/ ** /m/

Currently my favorite is Grape 13, but I know I always fall for your blue dream in the end!

The two week comparison is stunning. :thumb:
Bravo sir, bravo.
:bravo:
i was looking at pics to see if i was trippin or they were really hauling ass, you can see what i see well pics do not do it justice, i think the grape 13 is going to really put on a show this time, but that blue dream cut is a frikking force of nature !! the frostiest plant i have ever grown its just indestructible! the gsc cut im running is adapting to my style and gets better every run so i keep taking clones, but the one im really hoping is a killer pickle is the cannatonic! i am hoping this pedigree'd lil' gal is my high cbd star! i have several patients and couple doctors all frothing at the gills for a truly medicinal healing cbd strain, ive heard so many good things about it so fingers crossed!!
funny the bd is a real looker but i have tried to win notm and potm with her a few times but she has not pulled it off i'll prob try again next time she throws out some of her killer buds again maybe this run things seem to be gearing up for a great show:thumb:

BID, what an amazing grow. Your plants speak for themselves, and I love the way you're documenting it, both the new shots and the before and after, the product logos, everything. Your light expertise, too - this whole thing is just a pleasure to follow. Thanks! :adore:

I think if more people here had smoked some Blue Dream, You would have gotten more votes. :high-five:
It's in my top ten strains! Love me some Blue Dream.
:yummy:

Could be the case Spimp. I've never had blue dream, but my son (cool it...he's 24) gets all emotional when we speak of it. That and GSC. I've not had either and he is infatuated with both. No doubt I'm not the only one that hasn't tried it.

so i got this nutty idea,,,,, ya'll know i have that aerocloner right...so been thinking, i think i have another lid i could cut up to fit 1 or 2 large netpots and see if aero really gives a 50% increase in yield vs soil , i figure i got the chiller to combat slime as well as the t&j tea thats been working great, im just thinking if i can run it for week after week with no issues making clones why not flower some beeh hotches? im thinking i could set it up in the tent where i have the sd2 scrog,as soon as i chop her move in the aero & chiller and do another scrog with a cannatonic since i need big yields of high cbd for all the patients that are clamoring for the medicine , i will run it with lots of myko tea and the growology nutes that seem to be working so damn well in the autopots and of course i will make some liquid azomite to get that good organic smell n taste, i will also drop the 24/7 nute monitor in there,
any thoughts about this, oh and i can still clone in my tray and dome setup
(damn i owe you big time brother u know who you are) btw for those of you curious a member among you gave me the chiller and nute monitor out of the kindness of their heart frikkin brand new in the box! just to help me conquer hydro and knowing how much i struggle with finances partly because i refuse to "sell" my meds i give them to sick ppl free of charge or "donation" i do that because when your dying of cancer and not a millionaire you are likely broke and in deep debt due to insurance being crappy and not covering so much, my friend could not afford even an eighth from our dispensaries here they want 75 for mid grade and as much as 125 for something decent and supposedly organic, for a friggin 8th no high cbd available, and edibles are insane like 50 for a brownie thats at best 2 doses, so the "compassion" that these monopoly's have built their business on is a joke and nonexistent, the program here is so obviously all about money,why else have a no grow rule if you live within 25 miles (as the crow flys) of one of these dispensary's
..it makes me crazy, ppl are sick,dying,in pain and not able to afford relief or grow their own so they are forced to be a criminal or suffer oh my ..sorry for the rant it just gets me everytime i think about it
so anyway i humbled by this kind of selfless generosity and this is the only place i have found ppl like this that will give with no expectations amazing and awesome !:thumb: and im leaving it to this member to take credit for it publicly but i wanted you guys to know about the type of ppl we have here,

oh and the part for the mars II is in so i'll be making that vid tonight most likely

Awesome journal! Thats funny because i was thinking the same thing with the aero cloner! I may do this as well on my next grow. Go ahead and start it as i would love to see the results!! haha :goodjob::thumb:
i think i will,but i have to wait for the sour diesel #2 to finish and find a lid that fits the tote im pretty sure i have one we bought several of those totes, welcome to my little closet on the web hunternitro grab a beanbag and some refreshments and enjoy, feel free to chime in whenever:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom