BID's Multi Tool All Purpose Universal Consolidated Multiple Grow Journal #10

update on me! im fighting thru a wikked upper respiratory infection thats gone on into my lungs im sure of now ,yesterday i noticed i was having trouble catching my breath i got my o2 tank ,i was having trouble getting from the bedroom to the bathroom about 10 ft without gasping for air, got my brother to go get my o2 concentrator machine, then i noticed i had started hacking up pinkish foamy mucous, i was concerned it might be a small pe pulmonary embolism, but i also got the nebulizer and albuterol out,mom gave me her plurocy herbs and butchers broom (for clotting issues) im on antibiotics so i decided to give it one day before going to the hospital, im doing pretty much everything they would minus some testing and maybe witch antibiotic, well this morning im seeing slight improvement, i was able to get up go pee and it did not take as long to catch my breath im not coughing up anything my chest feels a bit clearer the wheezing is less, so i think it may be safe to wait another day and see if i continue to improve, my brother will be watering the girls it may be a week or more before i can get in there, but hopefully sooner , typically i dont go down often when i do its like a redwood falling, but im usually back up quickly i heal fast, so we'll see,

As a lifelong asthma sufferer, I feel your pain. Lung issues suck. Nothing worse than not being able to breath. ;)

Glad to hear you're improving. Get well soon my friend. :Namaste:

We are so sorry to hear of your passing today, brother BID. You are truly missed by all of us here at 420 Magazine. :rip:

From what your sister tells us, you did in fact have a Pulmonary Embolism.

It's not going to be the same around here without you, wish we could turn back the clock to have one last chat.

For members wanting more info, the family will let us know after the services when it's okay to out his real full name.

Sending you all my love and positive energy through the Universe brother, wherever you are. :love:
:Namaste:

update on me! im fighting thru a wikked upper respiratory infection thats gone on into my lungs im sure of now ,yesterday i noticed i was having trouble catching my breath i got my o2 tank ,i was having trouble getting from the bedroom to the bathroom about 10 ft without gasping for air, got my brother to go get my o2 concentrator machine, then i noticed i had started hacking up pinkish foamy mucous, i was concerned it might be a small pe pulmonary embolism, but i also got the nebulizer and albuterol out,mom gave me her plurocy herbs and butchers broom (for clotting issues) im on antibiotics so i decided to give it one day before going to the hospital, im doing pretty much everything they would minus some testing and maybe witch antibiotic, well this morning im seeing slight improvement, i was able to get up go pee and it did not take as long to catch my breath im not coughing up anything my chest feels a bit clearer the wheezing is less, so i think it may be safe to wait another day and see if i continue to improve, my brother will be watering the girls it may be a week or more before i can get in there, but hopefully sooner , typically i dont go down often when i do its like a redwood falling, but im usually back up quickly i heal fast, so we'll see,

Wow...I am in complete shock! One could have not expected this and I am deeply saddened by the news. BID, you were such a valuable member here at 420 Magazine and I considered a good friend. You brought me much joy and jokes and happiness to my journal when I was down or going through hard times and your joyful attitude and care you exhibited to me and everyone else here at 420 Magazine was outstanding. You will be missed my friend, and my condolences to your family. You will be missed my friend.... may you rest in peace BID!!

Spiffy, I am so, so sorry for you and your family. These are the toughest of times and I wish I could be there help. BID rocks on in my garden and many others I assure you this will continue in his honor as would be his wish.

BID... Doode, Thank you so much for being here and touching our lives, it hurts letting you go but I know you are not gone.

Rock On
:allgood:
Big Irish Doode

bctop.jpg
DSC_6839_bbhybrid.jpg
prb_bud.jpg
1028.jpeg
DSC_6758_tt1_plant.jpg
DSC_6767_tt1top.jpg
DSC_6751_tt1.jpg
DSC_6697_prb.jpg
DSC_6706_prb.jpg