Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Real quick, probably unnecessary update, just pics to help me track growth rates during early stages! F*%$ they're adorable :cheesygrinsmiley:

Psycho WW-Day 3
20171003_120630.jpg

Blue Cindy looking nice on Day 2
20171003_120543.jpg

2 Blue Cindys each on day 1 !
20171003_120550.jpg
20171003_120620.jpg

WW-Day 1

20171003_120602.jpg

These pics were taken at noon today so about 14 hours after the last ones. I keep spinning the pots so they aren't leaning one way over another and have a stronger fan blowing on them now-challenge is keeping humidity up with added air flow so I added another bowl of hot water this morning, it worked real good last night so Ill use it until they can handle a slightly lower RH

I will try my best to wait for tomorrow to do another update XD

:thanks: y'all!

:peacetwo:

I love them when they are babies and innocent .

Alright,

Ill keep the pics coming :p Should be able to do twice daily updates throughout the course of this journal as long as I stay organized! Also I'm trying to put a good amount of information in here so I can teach the rest of my family to grow and use this as almost as a hand guide XD

Ill try to balance the dry blah blah blah with the cool pictures n stuff, I encourage everyone to use this as a forum for discussion and questions to make this journal a little more interesting :p its going a little too easy right meow :hmmmm: jinx! double jinx! lol

On that note I came back from doing some stuff today and humidity was down to 50 ish- not ideal but rearranged the new fan and played with airflow and found a set up that should help a bit. Im trying not to water the pots as much anymore, and more the tent and air just so they start drying up a bit and tempering the roots. Ill probably start local watering tomorrow for some of them!

An yeah Joe they're damn cute when they be little, I almost get sick when I think of them growing up into mature ladies already :cough: I'm already finding myself dreaming up ways to get 2 flower rooms and a veg tent so I can always have some youngins around :p hmm maybe a 6X4 to move my LED's into and a couple new veg led panels for the 4x4? HEHE day dreamin :blunt:

Will have some pics of the ladies before I tuck them in :circle-of-love:, thanks for the encouragement guys :p

Alright,

Ill keep the pics coming :p Should be able to do twice daily updates throughout the course of this journal as long as I stay organized! Also I'm trying to put a good amount of information in here so I can teach the rest of my family to grow and use this as almost as a hand guide XD

Ill try to balance the dry blah blah blah with the cool pictures n stuff, I encourage everyone to use this as a forum for discussion and questions to make this journal a little more interesting :p its going a little too easy right meow :hmmmm: jinx! double jinx! lol

On that note I came back from doing some stuff today and humidity was down to 50 ish- not ideal but rearranged the new fan and played with airflow and found a set up that should help a bit. Im trying not to water the pots as much anymore, and more the tent and air just so they start drying up a bit and tempering the roots. Ill probably start local watering tomorrow for some of them!

An yeah Joe they're damn cute when they be little, I almost get sick when I think of them growing up into mature ladies already :cough: I'm already finding myself dreaming up ways to get 2 flower rooms and a veg tent so I can always have some youngins around :p hmm maybe a 6X4 to move my LED's into and a couple new veg led panels for the 4x4? HEHE day dreamin :blunt:

Will have some pics of the ladies before I tuck them in :circle-of-love:, thanks for the encouragement guys :p

It will come one day buddy just takes time if it's meant to be it will be right?

Yes but as they grow they give you something to look toward to .

It will come one day buddy just takes time if it's meant to be it will be right?

Yes but as they grow they give you something to look toward to .
Oh yea man you know it. I'm super thankful for what I have now and to finally be able to do this. My biggest challenge right now is venting for flower lol I realize I don't really want to vent out the window but I can't cut into walls where I'm at :S will certainly make something work.

Yea I love watching them flower, nothing like seeing them grow by the hour in that stretch phase. I'm looking forward to my first "real" harvest!

Hmm I may just go to say hi to the babes right now .

Solid people in this community I can tell u that much . And the staff, well the one I deal with is awesome.

Would that be Teddy? That man is a godsend. He helped me so much when our custody case was tearing my world apart.

I'm so envious, bignstrange! Your babies are poking their heads out and getting a good start. My Hawaiian Mutt is just laying there refusing to germinate. Maybe they're on island time? "Ya braddah, I'll get right on that."

One_Eternity_Later.png

I'm so envious, bignstrange! Your babies are poking their heads out and getting a good start. My Hawaiian Mutt is just laying there refusing to germinate. Maybe they're on island time? "Ya braddah, I'll get right on that."

One_Eternity_Later.png
Good to hear there is such a tight knit community here. I honestly don't keep many friends, but I feel like I will definitely make a few here :cheesygrinsmiley:

As for the early success id say decent genetics, temps and rh, and the OG Teas Root Webstar are the cause! I've been lucky enough to keep these babes at near ideal conditions throughout their first days, giving them the head start they deserve!

Maybe beginners luck . Maybe the fact I talk to them every day XD I'll be uploading a couple more pics to show the progress before lights out, stay tuned!

Oh and spongebob?!?!

Nice :high-five:

Alright another quick update from my phone,seemed to work alright last time;

10/03-PM

Pics were taken just before lights out at midnight so all plants are on the same day as the last set of pics.

I was thinking of how I could get consistent humidity with the fan on the plants starting tomorrow as I'm still trying to keep it up at 70. I thought, since I'm turning the heat mat off during the day, maybe I'll just move it to the side and put a shallow pan of water on it to steadily evaporate throughout the day!

I'm gunna try it tomorrow as were in a high pressure zone right now and humidity has dropped a bit. Anyways all the same nothing new to report so without further ado!

Psycho WW-Day 3
420-magazine-mobile1142751730.jpg

BC-Day 2
420-magazine-mobile475480599.jpg

WW-Day 1
420-magazine-mobile85381452.jpg

And the last two BCs on day 1
420-magazine-mobile376783004.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1636768858.jpg

You might me wondering about the dates on the tags,they're the days I started to see the dirt push up a bit from the Seedlings! I wanted to record that so I could see how consistent they'd be coming up. I think the heat mat really helped set these lil gals up right!

I look forward to sharing, talking and learning more with you all tomorrow,

Goodnight Folks! :cheesygrinsmiley: :blunt:

Oh yea man you know it. I'm super thankful for what I have now and to finally be able to do this. My biggest challenge right now is venting for flower lol I realize I don't really want to vent out the window but I can't cut into walls where I'm at :S will certainly make something work.

Yea I love watching them flower, nothing like seeing them grow by the hour in that stretch phase. I'm looking forward to my first "real" harvest!

Hmm I may just go to say hi to the babes right now .

I plan on vented outside in the winter from window I plan on cutting a piece of plywood then cutting a circle in it to fit ducking through tape it up to keep in place hoping it works.

I miss my girls already wife said temps were at 91 in tent as it as got hot again today is last hot day I have to
Battle with so told wife a few things she can do open more windows upstairs for now and if needed leave the doors open in tents ?

So nervous miss Them.

Would that be Teddy? That man is a godsend. He helped me so much when our custody case was tearing my world apart.

Custody?

And yes teddy Edwards as been there very fast when I need him.

His time and support is awesome .

Much love teddy if you ever read this bro.

Alright another quick update from my phone,seemed to work alright last time;

10/03-PM

Pics were taken just before lights out at midnight so all plants are on the same day as the last set of pics.

I was thinking of how I could get consistent humidity with the fan on the plants starting tomorrow as I'm still trying to keep it up at 70. I thought, since I'm turning the heat mat off during the day, maybe I'll just move it to the side and put a shallow pan of water on it to steadily evaporate throughout the day!

I'm gunna try it tomorrow as were in a high pressure zone right now and humidity has dropped a bit. Anyways all the same nothing new to report so without further ado!

Psycho WW-Day 3
420-magazine-mobile1142751730.jpg

BC-Day 2
420-magazine-mobile475480599.jpg

WW-Day 1
420-magazine-mobile85381452.jpg

And the last two BCs on day 1
420-magazine-mobile376783004.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1636768858.jpg

You might me wondering about the dates on the tags,they're the days I started to see the dirt push up a bit from the Seedlings! I wanted to record that so I could see how consistent they'd be coming up. I think the heat mat really helped set these lil gals up right!

I look forward to sharing, talking and learning more with you all tomorrow,

Goodnight Folks! :cheesygrinsmiley: :blunt:

That first bc baby she is happy to be out and playing love how she is reaching up to that light. Very noticeably .

KingJoe - what hours are you running your lights. I was battling temps during a couple heat spells and found that running my Bloom Cycle from 1 AM to 1 PM really works for me. Living in the SF Bay area we have cool evenings year round so it helps and have been able to keep my tent under 83.

I plan on vented outside in the winter from window I plan on cutting a piece of plywood then cutting a circle in it to fit ducking through tape it up to keep in place hoping it works.

I miss my girls already wife said temps were at 91 in tent as it as got hot again today is last hot day I have to
Battle with so told wife a few things she can do open more windows upstairs for now and if needed leave the doors open in tents ?

So nervous miss Them.

Ya do whatever you can to keep those babes in a consistent goldilocks zone and they'll reward by cutting a week off your grow! Id say open those doors up and get those temps down tho they only need to drop to 85 really 80 is a bit better.

I'm gunna try to get to the building store today and see if I can get stuff together to finish my venting and to get pvc piping to build my cloning tent . I'll post pics of any exhaust handy work I do get up to though I'm not sure I'll get it all done today.

Thanks BC glad to have you along, seems like we have an awesome group of people in here already so I'm excited to see what kind of learning well all get out of this journal!

:welcome:

That first bc baby she is happy to be out and playing love how she is reaching up to that light. Very noticeably .
I'm trying to keep the light low so they don't stretch too much right now, I likem short and wide ;) I'm hoping that these sativa dominant plants stay nice and short as I train them up so they have lots of space to stretch when we flip! The g13 BC is supposed to showcase some indica dominant growth patterns so well see how the breeders did on these new seeds!

I just want a cola jungle in that tent in 3.5 months, that's all I want XD

Just a quick group pic of the ladies before I head out to find more stuff for them . pic taken at 1pm Pacific

420-magazine-mobile469594676.jpg

Coming along nicely <3

Sure is Swag,

Just got back from doing a little shopping. Went out with the thought of finding a solution to our window exhaust issue and also getting new poles for an old tent I have dug up. I can't upload a pic right now for some reason, sometimes uploading from my phone is silly for some reason but I'm gunna start drawing up plans for my idea and maybe get some input from you guys.

Also found some garbage can lids that the store had no garbages for so I picked them up for 2.50ea, a great cheap plant saucer for when we puttem in the 10G monster pots.

Ill keep trying to get this damn picture up and upload some schematics once i draw them out!

Back
Top Bottom