Blue Angel 2019

Loving the videos,BL!
They don't really need commentary-the plants speak for themselves ....
They're looking awesome!

Thanks brother!!

No it says on the package tweed or something :hmmmm: I think the strain is called bakerstreet or something like that..again, I:hmmmm:

Thanks for dropping in bro! Good to see you!

Oh yeah! She drives much better! It’s such a frustrating car though. It’s a 2007 with a 2011 motor in it, so the engine has more sensors then the car even has. So my car does this thing where it takes three to (sometimes I swear) 30 try’s before it’ll start. So stupid, once it starts it’s fine but, my mechanic even scratches his head over it.

Today was my first day at the job that’s closer for me, it was a nice change!

I was doing demolition today, which isn’t what I normally do, but I got 8- 16’ 2x6’s out of the job so I’m a super happy guy right now!!:yahoo:

Thanks for stopping in bro! Good to see you!!

Thanks bro! Good to see you!!

Yeah bro the bud sites have gotten bigger after the last feeding even. That’s what the wife said to me yesterday anyways lol.

I’m not sure, before buying these new nutrients, I was pulling about 2- 2.5 oz per plant.

With these nutrients, I’m hoping to pull more then 2-2.5 oz per plant. With my last harvest I left a lot of foliage on then I did with this run. So I’m hoping that doesn’t bite me in the ass, but I should hopefully have bigger buds then last time! :thumb:

Yes sir! Are you referring to my Green Crack seeds?

Yes they will be in my next journal, once I get that started.

I gave away my last Dark Angel seed, in return I got one seed of,

B8326678-6DDD-4448-BE35-A01F2CD02D6D.jpeg

I almost bought a new strain today, but bought a digital quick tester for my hot tub instead.

A matter of fact! I was going to do autos in my next run, but when my “guy” shown me he had green Crack, I jumped on that like a fat kid on cake!

So maybe next, next run lol

Good to see you man! :passitleft:
Ok....Google Tweed seeds and that company pops up....not much info other than that it is green with orange hairs :rofl:

Howdy Lip,

Darn I think I passed a truck that looked like some of that sh#t was on it! I did pack my heated boots this trip just incase and I think I'll pullem out and charge them. Lol charged boots "k that's it, battery's done I'm gong home" :rofl: :rofl:
September is too soon to start burning the woodshed logs! It's a long way till spring.
Enjoy the repair time I'm sure you will sort him out

Yeah bro! Your closer to the mountains then I am, so your better to see that white stuff before I should! Lol

I’m loving the sound of heated boots! That would make working outside this winter a breeze!

I agree! The boss will ask why I’m going home, well, boss! My battery’s dead! I’m gone! Lol just playing! :goof:

Thanks man, I did zero repairing. His door is fuc*ed. I told him to throw it out as well as the hardware. Buy a dowel and hang a curtain. He liked that idea. He’s a bachelor though so I highly doubt he will get to that. He also has donkeys and horses, and a large farm to take care of. So I don’t blame him.

Thanks for stopping in bro!!

It’s good to see you!

:passitleft:

Loving the videos,BL!
They don't really need commentary-the plants speak for themselves ....
They're looking awesome!

Thanks carcass! :circle-of-love:

It’s just crazy to think about. A person can make money off of a YouTube channel if it gets enough attention. I like money! Lol

But, you need a minimum of like 10 thousand followers or something crazy like that.

Yeah probably not in my life time.

I may just start giving funny voice commentary who knows! (Shrugs it off!) :laugh:

Thanks again Carcass!

It’s always good to see you!!

Ok....Google Tweed seeds and that company pops up....not much info other than that it is green with orange hairs :rofl:

I actually found a pretty good review on it. I will post it later.

Thanks for dropping in seedling!

Good to see you!

Update:
Went out to my friends today. Had a good visit, haven’t been out to his farm since before my daughter was born.

The daughter enjoyed petting the horses and sitting on the donkeys.

Priceless. :circle-of-love:

I found a good review on that bakerstreet strain I’m going to be starting soon. I’ll just post it here because I don’t have my new journal going yet.

Typical Effects

CREATIVE

EUPHORIC

SEDATED

Common Usage

ANXIETY

MIGRAINES

DEPRESSED

About Bakerstreet
It may share its name with famed fictional detective Sherlock Holmes’ residence in London, but there’s no mystery about what makes this potent bud so popular. A pure indica, Bakerstreet was developed by Canadian breeders LP Tweed and is derived from landrace Hindu Kush genetics. It offers a unique and rich aroma and enduring sedative effects. Bakerstreet has been found to have consistently high levels of THC at between 16% and 28%.
Bakerstreet sets itself apart from the outset with solid, well-formed flowers. These buds have a decidedly compact indica structure and adhere in a remarkably rounded, almost spherical formation. The leaves are a deep, mossy green and are twisted through with orange and brown pistils. Translucent, icy-looking trichomes coat these already eye-catching flowers, making them glisten and giving them a very sticky texture.
When properly cured, Bakerstreet’s flowers carry a simultaneously sweet and sour scent, somewhat like gasoline or fermented vegetable matter. On closer inspection, there’s also a pungent tang of cheese. Grinding up these nuggets releases hash, incense-like notes often associated with this strain’s Hindu Kush ancestry. When combusted, Bakerstreet burns with a harsh smoke that can sting the sinuses and palate with its acrid aroma. The smoke tastes sweet with slightly astringent diesel fumes on the exhale.
Bakerstreet’s high is a true creeper, taking several minutes after ingestion to begin exerting its potent effects. Eventually, consumers are struck by an increased blood pressure in the face, particularly around the temples and eyes. As these symptoms abate, consumers may notice that their sensory perception is warped -- certain sights and sounds might seem more intense or dynamic, while visual distortions like a flattening of depth perception are also commonly reported. Those who enjoy these kinds of trippy phenomena can push them to the edge by turning on a captivating movie or a playlist (if you’re feeling meta, Gerry Rafferty’s moody sax single Baker Street can lay down a nice musical foundation for Bakerstreet). Other than these psychedelic touches, Bakerstreet does not do much in the way of mental stimulation, and those looking to probe some difficult questions or problem-solving scenarios while under this strain’s influence may be disappointed. Instead, this indica is primarily valuable for its heavy and immersive body high. Within relatively little time, smokers experience waves of relaxation radiating out through the core and extremities. Any knots of physical tension may be undone by this therapeutic bud, which tends to have its consumers making a beeline for a comfortable surface on which to lie down. As Bakerstreet’s body high becomes more and more pronounced, couchlock is a real possibility. At this point, simply kick back and breathe deeply and easily while starting a binge-watching session or a similarly passive activity. Because of its almost entirely sleepy vibes, Bakerstreet is best reserved for evening use -- or at least for use on a day when the smoker has nothing to accomplish.
Bakerstreet’s sedation makes it an efficient strain for medical cannabis patients as well. Its ability to quiet mental chatter can temporarily improve the symptoms of stress, depression, anxiety, and even PTSD. This bud may also dull physical pain, whether it’s temporary, as due to injury, or chronic, as due to conditions like arthritis or lupus. Anti-inflammatory properties, meanwhile, can take care of everyday irritations like headaches. Because it is known to bring about intense, paranoid states of thinking, Bakerstreet can be a good option for those who are prone to panic or who have a low THC tolerance.
LP Tweed tends to maintain a proprietary hold on its product stock; as such, seeds of the strain are not available for sale online. Those looking to grow this indica at home should try to obtain clippings from mature Bakerstreet plants from a trusted source. These clippings can be fostered as “clones” either indoors or outdoors in a hot, sunny, and humid climate. Plants will grow short and bushy with strong lateral branching and may flower between 8 and 9 weeks.
Bakerstreet’s stony body high makes it a great treat for the end of a long day or week of work. The strain can be fun for some introspective solo time or as a way to share time with good friends.
Common Usage

Anxiety2/10

Migraines10/10

Depressed6/10

Pain4/10
Typical Effects

Creative8/10

Euphoric6/10

Sedated4/10

Social10/10

Relaxed2/10
THC Content

Highest Test28%

Strain Average24%

Indica Average12.5%

Wikileaf Average18%

Wikileaf Highest35%

Hope you enjoyed the read. I did! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Continue having a great weekend everyone!

It’s flippin cold!!

Update:
Went out to my friends today. Had a good visit, haven’t been out to his farm since before my daughter was born.

The daughter enjoyed petting the horses and sitting on the donkeys.

Priceless. :circle-of-love:

I found a good review on that bakerstreet strain I’m going to be starting soon. I’ll just post it here because I don’t have my new journal going yet.

Typical Effects

CREATIVE

EUPHORIC

SEDATED

Common Usage

ANXIETY

MIGRAINES

DEPRESSED

About Bakerstreet
It may share its name with famed fictional detective Sherlock Holmes’ residence in London, but there’s no mystery about what makes this potent bud so popular. A pure indica, Bakerstreet was developed by Canadian breeders LP Tweed and is derived from landrace Hindu Kush genetics. It offers a unique and rich aroma and enduring sedative effects. Bakerstreet has been found to have consistently high levels of THC at between 16% and 28%.
Bakerstreet sets itself apart from the outset with solid, well-formed flowers. These buds have a decidedly compact indica structure and adhere in a remarkably rounded, almost spherical formation. The leaves are a deep, mossy green and are twisted through with orange and brown pistils. Translucent, icy-looking trichomes coat these already eye-catching flowers, making them glisten and giving them a very sticky texture.
When properly cured, Bakerstreet’s flowers carry a simultaneously sweet and sour scent, somewhat like gasoline or fermented vegetable matter. On closer inspection, there’s also a pungent tang of cheese. Grinding up these nuggets releases hash, incense-like notes often associated with this strain’s Hindu Kush ancestry. When combusted, Bakerstreet burns with a harsh smoke that can sting the sinuses and palate with its acrid aroma. The smoke tastes sweet with slightly astringent diesel fumes on the exhale.
Bakerstreet’s high is a true creeper, taking several minutes after ingestion to begin exerting its potent effects. Eventually, consumers are struck by an increased blood pressure in the face, particularly around the temples and eyes. As these symptoms abate, consumers may notice that their sensory perception is warped -- certain sights and sounds might seem more intense or dynamic, while visual distortions like a flattening of depth perception are also commonly reported. Those who enjoy these kinds of trippy phenomena can push them to the edge by turning on a captivating movie or a playlist (if you’re feeling meta, Gerry Rafferty’s moody sax single Baker Street can lay down a nice musical foundation for Bakerstreet). Other than these psychedelic touches, Bakerstreet does not do much in the way of mental stimulation, and those looking to probe some difficult questions or problem-solving scenarios while under this strain’s influence may be disappointed. Instead, this indica is primarily valuable for its heavy and immersive body high. Within relatively little time, smokers experience waves of relaxation radiating out through the core and extremities. Any knots of physical tension may be undone by this therapeutic bud, which tends to have its consumers making a beeline for a comfortable surface on which to lie down. As Bakerstreet’s body high becomes more and more pronounced, couchlock is a real possibility. At this point, simply kick back and breathe deeply and easily while starting a binge-watching session or a similarly passive activity. Because of its almost entirely sleepy vibes, Bakerstreet is best reserved for evening use -- or at least for use on a day when the smoker has nothing to accomplish.
Bakerstreet’s sedation makes it an efficient strain for medical cannabis patients as well. Its ability to quiet mental chatter can temporarily improve the symptoms of stress, depression, anxiety, and even PTSD. This bud may also dull physical pain, whether it’s temporary, as due to injury, or chronic, as due to conditions like arthritis or lupus. Anti-inflammatory properties, meanwhile, can take care of everyday irritations like headaches. Because it is known to bring about intense, paranoid states of thinking, Bakerstreet can be a good option for those who are prone to panic or who have a low THC tolerance.
LP Tweed tends to maintain a proprietary hold on its product stock; as such, seeds of the strain are not available for sale online. Those looking to grow this indica at home should try to obtain clippings from mature Bakerstreet plants from a trusted source. These clippings can be fostered as “clones” either indoors or outdoors in a hot, sunny, and humid climate. Plants will grow short and bushy with strong lateral branching and may flower between 8 and 9 weeks.
Bakerstreet’s stony body high makes it a great treat for the end of a long day or week of work. The strain can be fun for some introspective solo time or as a way to share time with good friends.
Common Usage

Anxiety2/10

Migraines10/10

Depressed6/10

Pain4/10
Typical Effects

Creative8/10

Euphoric6/10

Sedated4/10

Social10/10

Relaxed2/10
THC Content

Highest Test28%

Strain Average24%

Indica Average12.5%

Wikileaf Average18%

Wikileaf Highest35%

Hope you enjoyed the read. I did! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Continue having a great weekend everyone!

It’s flippin cold!!

Will be interested to see how they turn out. Why not just call them Hindu Kush though?

Will be interested to see how they turn out. Why not just call them Hindu Kush though?

Hey man. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I could probably email him and ask if you really want lol... shit idk brother!

wish I could tell you man! Again, I traded for it. Baker Street isn’t a strain I head out and seek for. :laugh:

Update:
The ladies cooperated tonight and get their first feeding with Ton O Bud added into their water.

FD7B0BD9-F1A0-4D49-9106-A107CD31887F.jpeg

The plants should Explode with growth now!
:yahoo:

They took it well! I mean, why wouldn’t they! Lol they were singing feed me, like they were from the little shop of horrors.

Right now I’m just sitting outside with my winter coat on, just busted up some Dark Angel, with some steak sandwiches on the BBQ. Beer in hand, say “yep” as if I’m on “King Of The Hill.”

Might be time to flip the steaks. Hang on, I’ll be back.

Ok I’m back, (takes a guzzle from my beer) ahhh!

I have individual video updates for each plant.

DA2. Video update.

BC. Video update.

DA1. Video update.

There we go! My first full video updated journal update. It takes a while to get everything posted, and labeled and everything, but I think I can get used to this!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I used to do it all wrong. I will always go through my notifications before coming back to my journal. That’s why it will take me so long to reply back to you guys. I think when I get home from work, I’m going to go through my journal, then go through the notifications. #Sorry

Thanks for tuning in everyone!! Oh by the way, @FishEyedFool how did you like my live band in with the videos?

Ok, ok it wasn’t a live band! :laugh:

Stay tuned everyone!

I’m so sorry to hear about your troubled times in Detroit. Couldn’t have been easy. Crime is everywhere, even in places you don’t want it to be.

A new Statistics Canada report indicates Edmonton had the third-highest homicide rate in Canada last year.

The statistics suggested Edmonton homicide report was 3.49 per 100,000 population (49 homicides total in 2017), with only Thunder Bay and Abbotsford-Mission having higher rates among metropolitan areas. Edmonton also had the highest rate among communities with a population of 500,000 or more.

I don’t live in Edmonton but I live in a small community outside of Alberta’s capital city, and last year it was rated (the small town I live in) top 3 “worst” places to live in regards to crime to population in western Canada.

I’m a Pittsburgh fan, because before I even paid attention to NFL my brother was a Steelers fan, so I started liking them as well. Then my brother passed away from cancer. He gave me a bunch of his Pittsburgh steeler paraphernalia in his will. It catapulted my love for the Steelers. I’m also a Pittsburgh penguins fan as well. They don’t air a lot of the games here in Alberta so I’ll pay attention to the Edmonton Oiler games if I have to, other wise the penguins game will be on. Now that we’re in the new house, we got rid of cable to avoid having another bill on top of internet, so unfortunately these up coming seasons, I won’t be able to watch any of the steeler or penguins games, thumbs down.
Sorry to hear about your brother :( I lost my sister (13 months 17 days older than me) last year on June 18th and it was and still is devastating! She died in her sleep (heart just stopped beating/age 40) bad hearts took my dad and grandpa too! I’ve also kept paraphernalia that reminds me of her. Absolutely love your gnome! Love reading your journal!

Hey man. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I could probably email him and ask if you really want lol... shit idk brother!

wish I could tell you man! Again, I traded for it. Baker Street isn’t a strain I head out and seek for. :laugh:
I don't go to the gov shops here much....but I think the only company I see here is Hexo. They do the same thing and rebrand everything after Greek gods so you actually don't know exactly what it is except percentages.

When you pop the Baker street you need to rename it :rofl:

Lots of the names on the Canadian Canabis are dumb. They made some law so it can’t be enticing to minors thus the stupid name. Tweed is a privately owned company that grows medical and recreational marajuana that has been approved by the government. Baker Street is just one of their approved strains. Doesn’t sound like weed I would want to smoke. That is what is so dumb about the government bs, no selection.

Sorry to hear about your brother :( I lost my sister (13 months 17 days older than me) last year on June 18th and it was and still is devastating! She died in her sleep (heart just stopped beating/age 40) bad hearts took my dad and grandpa too! I’ve also kept paraphernalia that reminds me of her. Absolutely love your gnome! Love reading your journal!

I’m so sorry for your loss. There’s no way to describe the pain you go through losing a family member. Especially so close in age! I was about 7 years younger then my oldest brother, he just graduated to become a mechanical engineer. Heart breaking that he was qualified for his dream job, 8 month before he died. He had so much going for him. He died two weeks before his wedding with his fiancé. She took the money and run. Never see her anymore.

Again, I’m so sorry for your loss!! Everybody has a unique story! I wish your sisters story could have lived out to her full potential.

If you need anything, I’m always good for a hug. I hear I’m a good listener, and a good hugger. As well as other things that don’t need to be listed :rofl: lol just playing.

I’m glad your here! Good to see you!!

I look forward to seeing your grow unfold!

Take care of your self bro!!! :passitleft:

I don't go to the gov shops here much....but I think the only company I see here is Hexo. They do the same thing and rebrand everything after Greek gods so you actually don't know exactly what it is except percentages.

When you pop the Baker street you need to rename it :rofl:

:rofl:

You got that right!!

I don’t want to be growing some backstreet Boy!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lots of the names on the Canadian Canabis are dumb. They made some law so it can’t be enticing to minors thus the stupid name. Tweed is a privately owned company that grows medical and recreational marajuana that has been approved by the government. Baker Street is just one of their approved strains. Doesn’t sound like weed I would want to smoke. That is what is so dumb about the government bs, no selection.

Thank you for the reply!! :idea:

That absolutely makes sense!!

There always out to make thing not look or sound appealing to the teenagers.

But honestly, what parent will let there teenager grow marijuana. “Can I grow this strain, mommy?”

:laugh:

The flavoured cigars, and flavoured vapes I understand. But seed name..? :hmmmm:

That’s just plan old silly.

Thanks for the message reave! Thanks for clearing that up! Good to see you bro!

Update:
The ladies cooperated tonight and get their first feeding with Ton O Bud added into their water.

FD7B0BD9-F1A0-4D49-9106-A107CD31887F.jpeg

The plants should Explode with growth now!
:yahoo:

They took it well! I mean, why wouldn’t they! Lol they were singing feed me, like they were from the little shop of horrors.

Right now I’m just sitting outside with my winter coat on, just busted up some Dark Angel, with some steak sandwiches on the BBQ. Beer in hand, say “yep” as if I’m on “King Of The Hill.”

Might be time to flip the steaks. Hang on, I’ll be back.

Ok I’m back, (takes a guzzle from my beer) ahhh!

I have individual video updates for each plant.

DA2. Video update.

BC. Video update.

DA1. Video update.

There we go! My first full video updated journal update. It takes a while to get everything posted, and labeled and everything, but I think I can get used to this!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I used to do it all wrong. I will always go through my notifications before coming back to my journal. That’s why it will take me so long to reply back to you guys. I think when I get home from work, I’m going to go through my journal, then go through the notifications. #Sorry

Thanks for tuning in everyone!! Oh by the way, @FishEyedFool how did you like my live band in with the videos?

Ok, ok it wasn’t a live band! :laugh:

Stay tuned everyone!

Great job on the videos! I’ve been thinking about in the future as I get better and know more of what the hell I am doing making videos on YouTube. Love sharing any knowledge I do have and showing successes and mistakes maybe help other people not to make the same screw ups :ganjamon:

This is the ultimate goal! :high-five:

I love to give back! I enjoy seeing people turn there grows around from being a wash, to a complete success! It gives me a sense of completion!

Thanks again bro!!

:thanks:
Exactly! I’ve been trying to help my bestie with her grow (training, when to harvest, PH ranges, pests, etc..) she unfortunately killed two clones I gave her within a few days after she put them in her small greenhouse where her other plants suffered the same demise in that greenhouse. She’s great at veggies and such but Cannabis is a different beast. She does have two in flower outside right now that were bagseed one her boyfriend just tossed in the flowerbed and the other she had in a planter. They are doing ok but could have been bigger if she wasn’t so stubborn. I did wind up giving her a full spectrum led (so she can grow thru the winter) , some ph adjuster and the liquid ph checker, a mister, my neem oil, and bring her a mix of nutrients when I can. Send her links to info all the time.

Exactly! I’ve been trying to help my bestie with her grow (training, when to harvest, PH ranges, pests, etc..) she unfortunately killed two clones I gave her within a few days after she put them in her small greenhouse where her other plants suffered the same demise in that greenhouse. She’s great at veggies and such but Cannabis is a different beast. She does have two in flower outside right now that were bagseed one her boyfriend just tossed in the flowerbed and the other she had in a planter. They are doing ok but could have been bigger if she wasn’t so stubborn. I did wind up giving her a full spectrum led (so she can grow thru the winter) , some ph adjuster and the liquid ph checker, a mister, my neem oil, and bring her a mix of nutrients when I can. Send her links to info all the time.

She sounds to be doing fine, with her outdoor girls.

Hopefully she lets you convince her to step out of her bubble and try something outside of the box.

Have to convince her to join the forum family. :thumb:

She sounds to be doing fine, with her outdoor girls.

Hopefully she lets you convince her to step out of her bubble and try something outside of the box.

Have to convince her to join the forum family. :thumb:
I’ve been working on her told her about it said she could learn a lot of info and the peeps are great!
:ganjamon: :passitleft:

Nice update videos,BL-the music is a nice touch!
Maybe they named Baker Street after the song?
Jeez,I hope the US gov't. doesn't ever start naming strains...
Plants look fantastic !

Nice update videos,BL-the music is a nice touch!
Maybe they named Baker Street after the song?
Jeez,I hope the US gov't. doesn't ever start naming strains...
Plants look fantastic !

Thanks for dropping in carcass! Always good to see you!

Idk what they were thinking but bakerstreet just doesn’t have a ring to it.

Thanks again carcass!! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom