Blue Angel 2019

Not worth an UPDATE: but I was pre occupied with picking my car up from the shop after my daughter went to bed. Had to find a ride as we don’t want to leave our daughter unattended.

Got my car back, drives much better!

Four new tie rod ends, wheel alignment, breaks and rotars on the front, drivers side sway bar link replacement.

500$ later! I’m back to driving my car to work. At least I’ll save money on my travel into work, instead of my pig of a truck.

Gotta get to work to pay for all these things we have! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just sucks I need to drive an hour in a half for work everyday. Only a couple more days at this job, then hopefully we get that job that’s only 30 mins from home. That’ll be nice.

Anyways.. back to the reason I’m posting tonight. I will be feeding the plants tomorrow, I have three gallons of water sitting in the jug waiting for me to add the nutrients tomorrow.

Not worth an UPDATE: but I was pre occupied with picking my car up from the shop after my daughter went to bed. Had to find a ride as we don’t want to leave our daughter unattended.

Four new tie rod ends, wheel alignment, breaks and rotars on the front, drivers side sway bar link replacement.

500$ later! I’m back to driving my car to work. At least I’ll save money on my travel into work, instead of my pig of a truck.

Just sucks I need to drive an hour in a half for work everyday. Only a couple more days at this job, then hopefully we get that job that’s only 30 mins from home. That’ll be nice.

Anyways.. back to the reason I’m posting tonight. I will be feeding the plants tomorrow, I have three gallons of water sitting in the jug waiting for me to add the nutrients tomorrow.
Fingers crossed for ya to get the close job. Long commutes suck!
:thumb:

Stay lifted homie!
:passitleft:

Update:
Part 1:

Managed to feed one plant, and lollipop her, having a smoke, then the wife and I will go back up stairs.

Temps and humidity were fine, I may touch base on it in my next update.

They’re getting an early veg dose of nutrients with super B+ and bud start.

B71174FD-DC40-42A8-8771-14F80148A45B.jpeg

Stay tuned..

More to come!

Update:
Part 2:

Just finished the other two plants.

Like I said before, they all got a early flower dose of nutrients, (as stated above).

The tent hygrometer said,

2ABA50E0-2B6B-49A3-94E7-8D51317AFD6E.jpeg

When I left the room. So the door was opened for quite some time. My guess is, it dropped about 1.5 degrees since I opened the tent. Couldn’t tell you exactly how much, I don’t pay too much attention to the hygrometer.

After I dialed in my temps that I like, I stopped, I really only look at it when I’m doing an update.

Again, my wife was a huge help to me with the lollipoping. :Namaste:

Update will probably be short and sweet tonight, nothing major to report on.

Here’s the photos of the rest of the gals.

I almost forgot, when my good friend Steve came over on the weekend, I gave him my last Dark Angel seed.

In return, he is going to give me, one of his seeds that he bought from the AGLC website. So it’s a legit seed that has been approved by the Alberta Gaming, Liquor, And Cannabis Agency.

he doesn’t really know much about the strain, as every time he asks for more info on it, they haven’t really given him a concrete answer.

So we will see how that goes.

Next journal is already in the works...

Stay tuned everyone!

I've actually run the "modified quadline" a few times.
With a standard quad, you top above the 4th node, then remove nodes 1 & 2 (the lowermost). This will split tour plant to have 4 main stalks.

When i do mine, i only remove the lowermost node. I leave 2,3,4 in tact. This gives me 6 main stalks.

I just watch them as the veg, if it looks like the "node 2 branches" aren't gonna make it up into the canopy, I'll remove them & finish them out as a quad.

More often than not, the "mod quad" works like a champ.
:thumb:

Thanks @Preston9mm ... I didn't know it was called "mod quad" until just now.

I did pretty much the same thing you did ... except I top at node 4, and then top all the other nodes at least once as soon as I can get the clippers in there to do it.

I then take four 6" clones from node #4 ... and that leaves me with the quadline on nodes 2 and 3.

I'm actually trying cloning using the "water method" instead of Rockwool this time ... there's always something new to try :)

Those four clones make for great mothers to power my SOGs.

Update:
Part 2:

Like I said before, they all got a early flower dose of nutrients, (as stated above).

When I left the room. So the door was opened for quite some time. My guess is, it dropped about 1.5 degrees since I opened the tent. Couldn’t tell you exactly how much, I don’t pay too much attention to the hygrometer.

After I dialed in my temps that I like, I stopped, I really only look at it when I’m doing an update.

I almost forgot, when my good friend Steve came over on the weekend, I gave him my last Dark Angel seed.

In return, he is going to give me, one of his seeds that he bought from the AGLC website. So it’s a legit seed that has been approved by the Alberta Gaming, Liquor, And Cannabis Agency.

he doesn’t really know much about the strain, as every time he asks for more info on it, they haven’t really given him a concrete answer.

Stay tuned everyone!

Great job on the lollipopping!

Maybe the ALGC got their seeds from Dr. Seeds :)

Update:
Part 2:

Stay tuned everyone!

Damn! They look so dense. This will be a huge yield! Loving the pictures!

Wow almost a complete front end. Must drive like new. And hopefully you get the closer work commute, I’m about an 1 hr or so each way. It gets tough. Cheers. Hope all is well. Magic

Wow t
Update:
This is all so new to me!

Maybe first of many. :passitleft:

Blue Angel 2019 first post.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

I apologize for the crappy quality. I was also fighting to hold the door open, hold my phone, and my glasses over the camera :laugh:
Wow are looking so crazy! It's insane how thick the vegatation is. I see beautiful pistil crowns!

How much do you think you will be harvesting at the end of the grow?

Is those seeds you bought recently going to be in your next grow?

I'd like to see you with an auto once. Might be interesting to see with all those nutes you have...

Great job on the lollipopping!

Maybe the ALGC got their seeds from Dr. Seeds :)

Thanks brother!!

No it says on the package tweed or something :hmmmm: I think the strain is called bakerstreet or something like that..again, I:hmmmm:

Thanks for dropping in bro! Good to see you!

Wow almost a complete front end. Must drive like new. And hopefully you get the closer work commute, I’m about an 1 hr or so each way. It gets tough. Cheers. Hope all is well. Magic

Oh yeah! She drives much better! It’s such a frustrating car though. It’s a 2007 with a 2011 motor in it, so the engine has more sensors then the car even has. So my car does this thing where it takes three to (sometimes I swear) 30 try’s before it’ll start. So stupid, once it starts it’s fine but, my mechanic even scratches his head over it.

Today was my first day at the job that’s closer for me, it was a nice change!

I was doing demolition today, which isn’t what I normally do, but I got 8- 16’ 2x6’s out of the job so I’m a super happy guy right now!!:yahoo:

Thanks for stopping in bro! Good to see you!!

Wow are looking so crazy! It's insane how thick the vegatation is. I see beautiful pistil crowns!

How much do you think you will be harvesting at the end of the grow?

Is those seeds you bought recently going to be in your next grow?

I'd like to see you with an auto once. Might be interesting to see with all those nutes you have...

Thanks bro! Good to see you!!

Yeah bro the bud sites have gotten bigger after the last feeding even. That’s what the wife said to me yesterday anyways lol.

I’m not sure, before buying these new nutrients, I was pulling about 2- 2.5 oz per plant.

With these nutrients, I’m hoping to pull more then 2-2.5 oz per plant. With my last harvest I left a lot of foliage on then I did with this run. So I’m hoping that doesn’t bite me in the ass, but I should hopefully have bigger buds then last time! :thumb:

Yes sir! Are you referring to my Green Crack seeds?

Yes they will be in my next journal, once I get that started.

I gave away my last Dark Angel seed, in return I got one seed of,

B8326678-6DDD-4448-BE35-A01F2CD02D6D.jpeg

I almost bought a new strain today, but bought a digital quick tester for my hot tub instead.

A matter of fact! I was going to do autos in my next run, but when my “guy” shown me he had green Crack, I jumped on that like a fat kid on cake!

So maybe next, next run lol

Good to see you man! :passitleft:

I was doing demolition today, which isn’t what I normally do, but I got 8- 16’ 2x6’s out of the job so I’m a super happy guy right now!!:yahoo:
Wow. Nice score. I'm a lumber hoarder too, but I don't have a really good place to store it all so I just stand it up in the garage, from the floor to the joists. Every time my wife pulls into the garage, there's a new 4 x 4, 2 x 12, or a sheet of plywood with a chunk missing from it. She doesn't give me too much grief because anytime she says, "we need another bird feeder", or "how much trouble would it be to put a planter over here?", I'm Johnny on the spot, with all of my scrap lumber.

I'm loving the video updates, my friend. I can already see the improvement in the production value from the first video to the second. Once you get a little more comfortable, I expect to hear a monologue at the top of the show and see you interview a few guests and maybe even a musical number to close the show. Hey, the public is demanding it.

Wow. Nice score. I'm a lumber hoarder too, but I don't have a really good place to store it all so I just stand it up in the garage, from the floor to the joists. Every time my wife pulls into the garage, there's a new 4 x 4, 2 x 12, or a sheet of plywood with a chunk missing from it. She doesn't give me too much grief because anytime she says, "we need another bird feeder", or "how much trouble would it be to put a planter over here?", I'm Johnny on the spot, with all of my scrap lumber.

I'm loving the video updates, my friend. I can already see the improvement in the production value from the first video to the second. Once you get a little more comfortable, I expect to hear a monologue at the top of the show and see you interview a few guests and maybe even a musical number to close the show. Hey, the public is demanding it.

Haha you caught that bug as well eh?

My goal is to get enough wood to rebuild my shed, but new shelving in my garage would be nice too. Don’t need 2x6 for shelving, so I may have to rip them in half, but when that time comes, I may be a year or two older. Future me can deal with it! :laugh:

Yeah I’m really digging the video updates. A person can really see the plant a lot better then in a picture. It may take me a while to get a band to come in but, I might just have to make that happen :laugh::theband:

Maybe I’ll wait till there is a petition started with at-least 25 signatures :laughtwo:

Good to see you FEF!!

How did you get those 16 footers home??? Oh man, If I ever worked at demolition I'd need a bigger forest!!!

Sorry, my apologies, they were only 14 footers, not 16’s.

I threw them in the back of my truck, strapped er’ down and drove like snot! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update:
Just a small video from last night, before I went to bed.

Post #3

It will be feed day today, or maybe tomorrow even.

Woke up this morning, to a bit of some of that white stuff on the ground. It’s not a lot, but enough to know, it’s coming!

Going out to a friends today, to see if I can fix his pantry door.

#MrFitIt :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Stay tuned!

Howdy Lip,

Darn I think I passed a truck that looked like some of that sh#t was on it! I did pack my heated boots this trip just incase and I think I'll pullem out and charge them. Lol charged boots "k that's it, battery's done I'm gong home" :rofl: :rofl:
September is too soon to start burning the woodshed logs! It's a long way till spring.
Enjoy the repair time I'm sure you will sort him out

Back
Top Bottom