Blue Angel 2019

Everyone has there days BFS. Plants are looking lovely.
October start around here was crazy too. Had a big snow storm come through with tons of wet snow. That throws everything off, got to change cars and tires. Ugh.
Sounds like you have a beautiful young family. I have a couple youngins too and I know that feeling when you come home from work and how happy they are to see you. What a great feeling. Some days are hard but when I think about who I’m living for it makes everything OK.

Highlight of my day though, was when I walk through the door, and I hear

“daddy’s home!”
In the biggest most ear drum crushing squeal she has!

If this won't cure what ails you, I don't know what will. We all have those days, BLS. Sometimes it may take the sweet words of a child to snap us out of it and to give us a little perspective. The coffee maker, the shoes and the sugar bowl seem so insignificant when you hear those sweet words. The fact that you recognized that tells me that 1) you're a good Dad, and 2) that you're a well grounded person. Give that sweet girl a hug every chance you get.

As far as the other girls in your life, they look awfully sweet too. I bet when you peeled back the door to check on them, they all said, "Daddy's home!".

Hey BL lovely looking plants you have there, the lollipopping looks awesome great work to you and the wife, and those buds really exploded after that first flowering feed good stuff you got there keep it up bro

You’ll get there just keep doing what you’re doing

Thanks penny! It means a lot!! :circle-of-love:

Nothing left to do, but to keep doing what I’m doing :surf:

Weeeeeellll, not so much missed it but wasn't sure what MOTM meant!!!! and before I figured it out I had much more stuff to check on!!! I'm only one man, dammit !!!! :laughtwo:
And I wouldn't even think of it as "fell short" - I would think of it as "Wow, look at the group I belong to" (and yes I know my participle is dangling)
Congrats on the nom !!!

Thanks green jeans! Your words of wisdom means a lot! :circle-of-love:

One of these days, BLS, we're going to get you over that hump. You're well deserving.

Maybe, one day!
Thanks FEF!! It really means a lot! :circle-of-love:

The third time's the charm!
Like @Pennywise said- just keep doing what you're doing...MOTM is definitely in your future!

Third time? maybe...

I mean there’s some great members out there that are very well deserving as well!

Thanks carcass! Your warm words of wisdom means a lot!! :circle-of-love:

Ladies looking lovely. I’m going to have a better day than yesterday , and yesterday was amazing. :hookah:
Cheers magic.

Thanks brother magic! Means a lot!

Always trying to have a better day then yesterday, even if yesterday wasn’t all that bad, but that’s key!

Thanks bro!!

Means a lot! :circle-of-love:

Side note: I just figured out how to go to the next page and save my text, to keep replying to everyone! :yahoo:

Everyone has there days BFS. Plants are looking lovely.
October start around here was crazy too. Had a big snow storm come through with tons of wet snow. That throws everything off, got to change cars and tires. Ugh.
Sounds like you have a beautiful young family. I have a couple youngins too and I know that feeling when you come home from work and how happy they are to see you. What a great feeling. Some days are hard but when I think about who I’m living for it makes everything OK.

First snow fall of the year is always is a mess around. Especially when it’s a big dump!

We only had a small sciff of snow, so I guess we were lucky compared to Lethbridge area.

That’s something I should think about doing soon, is snow tires. Problem is I don’t want to put them on too early because we usually get a dump of snow, it melts, another dump, then it melts. This year could be different though:nervous-guy:

Thank you for your words of wisdom sir!

We have one daughter that’s 2.5 years old. She’s a handful!

I love her to pieces! :love:

Thanks again, sir!

Your message means a lot to me!

If this won't cure what ails you, I don't know what will. We all have those days, BLS. Sometimes it may take the sweet words of a child to snap us out of it and to give us a little perspective. The coffee maker, the shoes and the sugar bowl seem so insignificant when you hear those sweet words. The fact that you recognized that tells me that 1) you're a good Dad, and 2) that you're a well grounded person. Give that sweet girl a hug every chance you get.

As far as the other girls in your life, they look awfully sweet too. I bet when you peeled back the door to check on them, they all said, "Daddy's home!".

Thanks again brother! When I read this, this morning. It brought a big smile to my face!!

My plants definitely said daddy’s home tonight! As they got fed and I will be giving an update here shortly.

Thanks again bro! It really, really means a lot!:circle-of-love:

Hey BL lovely looking plants you have there, the lollipopping looks awesome great work to you and the wife, and those buds really exploded after that first flowering feed good stuff you got there keep it up bro

Thanks Tom! It’s always good to see you my man!

Thanks for everything you said, it means a lot bro! :circle-of-love:

The wife says thank you as well!

Looking great :thumb: . Hope everything good and your days are better.:passitleft:.

Hey Ghempster!

Good to see you man!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Your kind words, really helps me out!

Thanks again bro!! Talk soon!!

Update:
The ladies were removed from the tent, and I’ve got lots of photos, and three video updates to share with you all!

Picked up some work, (kind of) the boss man gave my partner and I the opportunity to make more money. Instead of drywalling this job by the hour, we’re doing it piece work. Have a flat rate, once it’s finished, we get that amount. Regardless of if it takes us two weeks, or two days! Shouldn’t take any longer then three days. It’s all gravy boarding. I’m hoping for two, but I’ll aim for three so I don’t disappoint my self if I don’t get it done in two.
Money, I like that stuff! But enough about it.

The tent was sitting at,

8BE4D0F7-B6CB-4853-8B59-B8528EC125E5.jpeg

They were fed this,

4F235F9F-1BE4-4FFC-AC3B-016CA06C0CA7.jpeg

A early flower dose of the three part, and 24 ML of the ton o bud into 3 gal of water.

DA1 came out first, and just before I got this picture of her.

C28159EA-2838-4993-BB2F-1FB1A904514C.jpeg

Then she come out to play, and I got these pictures and video.

Next was the Blue Cookie. We Did a lil dance, got down tonight! (I’m actually listening to the eagles, hotel California right now)

only 3 photos of her because she is small and sad.

But here’s the video.

Next up was the DA2. long Guitar solo, closes out.

I close out with these photos.

Thank you for reading, and watching! :ciao:

As well as listening.

See.. @Alafornia you don’t need to talk in the videos. At least until your comfortable doing so. :yahoo:

Have a great tomorrow everyone!

:passitleft:

Update:

Was a lazy day around the house today. Went for an errand earlier today, but other then that, laid around the house. Did a lil bit of housework, vacuumed, swept, mopped, all that Jazz. Doing so, I hooked up the Bluetooth, opened up Spotify, selected on John Fogerty’s Radio station. Danced around the main floor with not only a vacuum, but a broom, and mop. While my daughter danced (ran around and screamed like a maniac) with me! :goof:

Was a really cold weekend, and today I cut up some wood, into smaller pieces and lit our first fire in the house. I can still hear it crackling, as I’m outside having a smoke. Going to be nice and toasty tonight!!

I got a video update of the plants after their first feeding with Ton O Bud!

I apologize for the quality of the video.

I also got A couple photos, that I really dig.

Thanks for following along!

I’m getting eager beaver to start my next batch. :yahoo:

Have a Great Tomorrow everybody!

This looks like a very well controlled and successful grow. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel... good one. Also, I love reading about your day with your daughter. It's lovely to get a glimpse of your world :)

Excellent update and videos. The ladies looking really nice. I have a 20 month old. She is a handful. Haha but the best times , I all ways have my shoes on. Magic

Those girls look better every time I see em,BL
You're doing an exceptional job on them !

This looks like a very well controlled and successful grow. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel... good one. Also, I love reading about your day with your daughter. It's lovely to get a glimpse of your world :)

Thanks Carmen! :circle-of-love: It’s good to see you! Hope your having a great night... or day, depending on where you are located!

Thanks for subscribing! :high-five:

:Namaste:

Your kind words, Means a lot to me! :circle-of-love::thanks:

You got a lot going on in your journal too!! :yahoo:

Excellent update and videos. The ladies looking really nice. I have a 20 month old. She is a handful. Haha but the best times , I all ways have my shoes on. Magic

Thanks brother!! :circle-of-love::thanks:

Your daughter sounds precious!

Is she saying any solid words?

My daughter has in real vocabulary! Blows my mind!

I actually mowed my lawn tonight and my daughter was out helping me again, there I was carrying her while I’m mowing my lawn..

Everywhere I go, she’s hot on my tail! “Pick up! Pick me Up, dad!”

Thanks for dropping in bro! Always good to see you magic!

Have a great night!

Plants look perfect.

No! You’re perfect! :thumb:

Thanks reave! Good to see you man! Have a great night! :cheer:

Great day to ya BLS.
Ladies are doing well.
Nice hearing about the way u came home to a waiting lil girl....so precious eh.
You have a really quality following here too.
Many friends and admirers .So cool to see.
No doubt next time u get nominated...u will do even better.....a solid guy..for shore!!
Cheers 'B'... :high-five:

Thank you duggan! Hope you had a great day as well!

My day was great! Waited for material to show up on site most of the day, and it never showed up! Damn that really grinds my gears! All and all it worked out though, our boss dropped some stuff off and we stayed busy! Good day all in all!

Yeah my daughter goes to day care on Wednesday Thursday Friday, so I have to go pick her up, but she always greats me with excitement, that doesn’t change! :yahoo:It is very precious!:circle-of-love:

I was nominated? I already forgot!

Lol just playing! The second time going in, I was actually flabbergasted with the amount of support I got. It was truly a blessing!

Next time? Maybe we will see! There’s some amazing members in this community, and I’m only a granular sugar pebble compared to these other amazing members here! I can’t put all of my eggs in one basket!

I never really got that phrase, am I supposed to have two baskets, with equal amount of eggs! That’s a bit counterproductive don’t ya think? :hmmmm:

Lol not important!

Whats important, is your kind words you have said to me! It’s truly amazing to hear such wonderful things!

Have your self a great night sir!

:Namaste::thanks:

Girls are looking super!

I’m going to knit them all sweaters with the super-man emblem on them and they’ll be super indeed! :yahoo:

Fight crime in their free time!

Lol thanks brother!

Always good to see you penny!

Those girls look better every time I see em,BL
You're doing an exceptional job on them !

Carcass great to see you sir!

Hope you and the Mrs. is doing well! :ciao:

Ms cheese is looking fantastic brother!

Thanks for everything carcass! It means a lot!

You know, I scored a really cool light from work today! It’s a LED 48W panel, 2’ by 4’ panel! It is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with it instantly!

My first thought was making a new veg box! But I’m pretty sure my small T5 light puts out more K then the 2’x4’ panel. Which is kind of hard to believe.

That would also mean I would have to Re-configure my veg box and grow area. Since I have the stand I build for my veg box the exact same footprint as one another.

I really want to use the light, but idk.. what you guys think about it?

20D39B75-3476-4B1A-88A7-0C8817135283.jpeg

That’s a pitch black room other wise, it’s super thin, it’s bright as hell! And I really dig it! Lol the wife thought it was excessive! (As I Roll my eyes)

she just doesn’t get it!

:rofl:

My plan for the light is to eventually make a fancy dining room ceiling, with the light in the centre, and trim lighting all around the square bulk head around it. It would look super when and if it’s finished.

But for now I plan on using it for snapping some of your patented silhouette shots! If you don’t mind! :yahoo:

Sorry for the long reply, I guess I kind of used it as an update as well. I might as well keep that going!

I’ll post some pictures i got looking through my loupe tonight as well.

3273BF4C-24C2-44E3-9D7E-F88BEE5A9C5E.jpeg

3D28EF54-EB12-4FE9-B34B-FE155173D841.jpeg

DD21AEC4-19F5-4B14-AD21-89B50D294AA0.jpeg

DABD5805-8F2B-4A17-AA19-5F800A1C5911.jpeg

Update:
The ladies were removed from the tent, and I’ve got lots of photos, and three video updates to share with you all!

Picked up some work, (kind of) the boss man gave my partner and I the opportunity to make more money. Instead of drywalling this job by the hour, we’re doing it piece work. Have a flat rate, once it’s finished, we get that amount. Regardless of if it takes us two weeks, or two days! Shouldn’t take any longer then three days. It’s all gravy boarding. I’m hoping for two, but I’ll aim for three so I don’t disappoint my self if I don’t get it done in two.
Money, I like that stuff! But enough about it.

The tent was sitting at,

8BE4D0F7-B6CB-4853-8B59-B8528EC125E5.jpeg

They were fed this,

4F235F9F-1BE4-4FFC-AC3B-016CA06C0CA7.jpeg

A early flower dose of the three part, and 24 ML of the ton o bud into 3 gal of water.

DA1 came out first, and just before I got this picture of her.

C28159EA-2838-4993-BB2F-1FB1A904514C.jpeg

Then she come out to play, and I got these pictures and video.

Next was the Blue Cookie. We Did a lil dance, got down tonight! (I’m actually listening to the eagles, hotel California right now)

only 3 photos of her because she is small and sad.

But here’s the video.

Next up was the DA2. long Guitar solo, closes out.

I close out with these photos.

Thank you for reading, and watching! :ciao:

As well as listening.

See.. @Alafornia you don’t need to talk in the videos. At least until your comfortable doing so. :yahoo:

as always lookin good my friend

snapping some of your patented silhouette shots!
That light should be perfect for silhouettes!
Of course,you won't have the old cardboard grow box, the dirty carpet,or the "junk room"
backdrop in yours,but I'm sure they'll be ok.... :)

as always lookin good my friend

Thanks brother!

Haven’t saw you in a while! Hope things are well!!

We’ve been having some crappy weather in Alberta ehh?

Sunday’s supposed to be warm here where I am, but we only get one nice day lol

Good to see you man!

Looking great BLS!
Are you taking pictures through a loupe to get those close up shots?

Hey KTP!!

Good to see you!

Yeah, the first two pics are 30x zoomed, and the second two are 60x zoomed.

Thanks for stopping by!! We will talk soon!!

That light should be perfect for silhouettes!
Of course,you won't have the old cardboard grow box, the dirty carpet,or the "junk room"
backdrop in yours,but I'm sure they'll be ok.... :)

Thank you for giving me your blessing on such an amazing shot! I will not let you down!! Or try not to anyways!

Hey! The extra stuff in your pictures, is what makes the pictures so great! I love me that dirty carpet! :cheesygrinsmiley: Lmao just kidding, I didn’t even notice!

Thanks again carcass!

Thanks for stopping in duggan! Always good to see you!

Now pass that damn popcorn over! I got me a hankering for popcorn!

:popcorn:

Update:
The lights flicked on here at noon, and I was in shortly after to snap some photos and take a video.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I picked up my soil, and perlite, for my next grow. Although I guess perlite is already in the soil that I bought. I’ve never grown with this soil before, but I’m looking forward to trying it out. :yahoo:

I’ve got my seeds waiting in my crisper patiently waiting for their dunking in water.

I’ve got the name chosen, and everything is fine and dandy. Just waiting for the right opportunity to start their journey.

Damn it’s a windy day here in Alberta! Supposed to have a nice day tomorrow, but we will see about that.

Thanks for tuning in! :ciao:

Talk to you all soon!

Back
Top Bottom