Blue Angel 2019

Getting chili here too. Bahh...
near Toronto.
You guys had a great summer though!

Us albertans got ripped off two years in a row! Last year it was so damn dry, and then too Smokey to even see the sun. This year we went 54 days with rain, and hardly ever saw the sun.

It was a depressing summer that’s for sure!

I look forward to all the fun things winter brings, in just not ready for winter lol

That is some lousy weather,where do you get your vitamin D at ?
We went the first 5 months with rain . June came and rained at the end of the month and then came the 100 degrees and still here . Be gone Monday high 74 degrees. Still no rain since June in the lone star state and the ones that did got flooded out .

That is some lousy weather,where do you get your vitamin D at ?
We went the first 5 months with rain . June came and rained at the end of the month and then came the 100 degrees and still here . Be gone Monday high 74 degrees. Still no rain since June in the lone star state and the ones that did got flooded out .

Yeah exactly! It was depressing! We normally have really dry summers so we’re all effed up!

My basement leaked, as well as many other peoples.

We’re just not meant for that much rain lol. Where my wife is from maybe, but not in Alberta.

It sounds like you had a hot summer, and going into fall.

I guess it’s true what they say. When it rains, it pours!

East of Calgary a ways.

Very cool!! I didn’t know you were in Alberta!

Or did I? :hmmmm:

I smoke a lot of weed and tent to forget things lol.

Nah I don’t share too much. I’m paranoid AF. Cool that there is a bunch of us southern Albertans. Have to do a meet up to trade some strains or something some time.

I hear ya bro! I was also paranoid AF!

That’s why it took me so long to even mention my daughter in my journal. :rofl:

After a while the paranoia went away. I shouldn’t get too comfortable though lol.

I like the sounds of that bro!

Update:
The wife is having a nap, the daughter is having a nap. I decided to feed the ladies.

Not sure how much time I have left before my daughter wakes up, but I will try to get this update done before she does.

My daughter and I were outside today (because it’s actually a nice day) and I brought my skate board out. Slapped a helmet on my daughter, and since my driveway is on such a big slope, I can catch some pretty good speed going down it, in between our cars. So she would stand in between my legs, faced the same way as I am, (because my skate stance i ride in, is called goofy) there’s regular, or goofy. Nothing goofy about it, I just learned that way, and that’s the name of the stance lol.

So my daughter and I were riding down the driveway, having a great ol’ time! I look forward to her next birthday, when I will be buying her, her first skateboard. :yahoo:

I’ve got till next spring, so there’s lots of time before then, to practice up. Although once snow is on the ground, I’m throwing a curve ball at her and, now “we’re” snow boarders! :laughtwo:

Back to the plants!

Brought them all out for a good feeding of these,

5FC9FF55-923F-4046-9211-2C1FF2F5B9FF.jpeg

Being a early flower of the 3-part and added super B+ and Ton O BUD!

The tent was sitting at, 17.8C and 57%RH
Max of 19C and 62%RH
low of 15.3C and 56%RH

I just need to upload my pictures to the gallery and upload my videos to my channel. My daughter also woke up, so I’m going to go get her, and bring her outside to play while I finish my uploadings.

I will be back, soon!

see!

It didn’t take long!

(In reality it took an hour lol)

I also forgot, I raised my light to be about 18-20 inches away. Slid my big light over again, dropped my small light to match the height and flipped the switch. Might as well use it, now that their well into flower.

382A86EA-6F53-4425-9DF2-1459913CC9E8.jpeg

Coming up next is a picture of Jim. Standing proud, even though the Steelers just lost to the ravens. Was a hard fought game.

First up is the DA2.

Next up is the Blue Cookie. I just want to say, comparing to the Bc in my coco grow. This BC has got her beat, already!
:yahoo:

Last but not least, the DA1 was up next. I’m really starting to think I have a favourite. Sorry to the other ladies, but step aside! Make way for DA1.

I have a hard time removing her from tent, and putting her back. More then the other two, that’s for sure.

I also found a gnat. It was pretty big, I should have got a picture of it. Oh well!

So I removed some of the old sticky traps, and put in a couple more for the DA1 and one in the BC.

that all took a lot longer then anticipated, but it’s done.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

:passitleft:

Everything's looking perfect,BL !
I'm liking those video updates-and those silhouette shots are sweet!

Update:
The wife is having a nap, the daughter is having a nap. I decided to feed the ladies.

Not sure how much time I have left before my daughter wakes up, but I will try to get this update done before she does.

My daughter and I were outside today (because it’s actually a nice day) and I brought my skate board out. Slapped a helmet on my daughter, and since my driveway is on such a big slope, I can catch some pretty good speed going down it, in between our cars. So she would stand in between my legs, faced the same way as I am, (because my skate stance i ride in, is called goofy) there’s regular, or goofy. Nothing goofy about it, I just learned that way, and that’s the name of the stance lol.

So my daughter and I were riding down the driveway, having a great ol’ time! I look forward to her next birthday, when I will be buying her, her first skateboard. :yahoo:

I’ve got till next spring, so there’s lots of time before then, to practice up. Although once snow is on the ground, I’m throwing a curve ball at her and, now “we’re” snow boarders! :laughtwo:

Back to the plants!

Brought them all out for a good feeding of these,

5FC9FF55-923F-4046-9211-2C1FF2F5B9FF.jpeg

Being a early flower of the 3-part and added super B+ and Ton O BUD!

The tent was sitting at, 17.8C and 57%RH
Max of 19C and 62%RH
low of 15.3C and 56%RH

I just need to upload my pictures to the gallery and upload my videos to my channel. My daughter also woke up, so I’m going to go get her, and bring her outside to play while I finish my uploadings.

I will be back, soon!

see!

It didn’t take long!

(In reality it took an hour lol)

I also forgot, I raised my light to be about 18-20 inches away. Slid my big light over again, dropped my small light to match the height and flipped the switch. Might as well use it, now that their well into flower.

382A86EA-6F53-4425-9DF2-1459913CC9E8.jpeg

Coming up next is a picture of Jim. Standing proud, even though the Steelers just lost to the ravens. Was a hard fought game.

First up is the DA2.

DA2. video Update, Click Here.

Next up is the Blue Cookie. I just want to say, comparing to the Bc in my coco grow. This BC has got her beat, already!
:yahoo:

BC. Video Update, Click Here.

Last but not least, the DA1 was up next. I’m really starting to think I have a favourite. Sorry to the other ladies, but step aside! Make way for DA1.

I have a hard time removing her from tent, and putting her back. More then the other two, that’s for sure.

I also found a gnat. It was pretty big, I should have got a picture of it. Oh well!

So I removed some of the old sticky traps, and put in a couple more for the DA1 and one in the BC.

DA1. Video Update, Click Here.

that all took a lot longer then anticipated, but it’s done.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

:passitleft:
I love learning from visuals in preference to reading long explanations... A picture tells the story. Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy the theory too but when something can be explained by an image, it makes life simpler. Thank you.
I grew up with skaters but I never had the courage to try it myself. I was more into roller skating and ice skating. Take a look at this video.... it's where I live... what is the difference between a skateboard and a long board? Skating down Kloof Nek triggers traffic camera I didn't see this particular skater, but a couple of months ago I went up Signal Hill to get some sunrise shots of the city, and followed another skater down the hill. We both got flashed by the speed camera and he lost me at about 75 km / hour because he was going in between cars and I couldn't keep up.... much howling out the car window in appreciation of the skills!

Back
Top Bottom