Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC LED

Re: Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC L

Thanks Stltoed

Since I don't really know what I am doing, I am learning as I go along. Fun? Hell yeah!

Here is another spreadsheet:

spreadsheet1.jpg

This is my master nute spreadsheet. I will track everything and tweak it as I go along.

I hit them with nutes this morning and they appear to be surging. Of course, it may be my imagination. Or the meds. :hookah:

Ian

Re: Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC L

Thanks Stltoed

Since I don't really know what I am doing, I am learning as I go along. Fun? Hell yeah!

Here is another spreadsheet:

spreadsheet.jpg

This is my master nute spreadsheet. I will track everything and tweak it as I go along.

I hit them with nutes this morning and they appear to be surging. Of course, it may be my imagination. Or the meds. :hookah:

Ian
I really need to get scientific with my nutes. I had a horrible Nitrogen toxicity issue last grow. I lost weeks in the middle of flower. I was told to get abscisic acid and GA3 but i was out of time... there was no coming back. 80% of that crop went into making some RSO. I had a single plant growing in soil in a closet of my grow room that did 9 oz. So it wasn't a complete loss, but it wasn't a successful grow as,a whole.

My knee jerk reaction was to change my nutrients completely. I was using the GH trio and a litany of supplements, this grow will be just Aptus Facilitor, and Botanicares CNS17 line. All other supplements will be from Botanicare. I'm growing Lemon Skunk from DNA. I had a terrible germination rate wound up with 3 players. Even they look a little sad... My cotylodons are starting to turn so im just about ready to get going.

Another knee jerk... I bought 12 Alcopulco Gold seeds from Barneys. They should be here shortly... just on case

Learning a lot here.

I really need to get scientific with my nutes.

That's what I am attempting. The subject of nutes is 30% science, 30% what he/they said and 30% fairy dust. The last 10% is WTF????

Ian

That's what I am attempting. The subject of nutes is 30% science, 30% what he/they said and 30% fairy dust. The last 10% is WTF????

Ian
Im living in the last 10% right now.

It can go either way.

ian

lol yeah, I'm trying to turn that last 10% into luck...
You're rockin right now big guy. Another thread I watch closely. It's kinda like waiting for the next episode of your favorite TV series. Turn the 10%!!

Turn the 10%!!

Yeah, we're cheering from the sidelines Grandpa. :yahoo:

Ian

You're rockin right now big guy. Another thread I watch closely. It's kinda like waiting for the next episode of your favorite TV series. Turn the 10%!!

Thanks. I need to put more effort into the science, like you guys do.

Is coco neutral or does it bring something to the game?

Ian

No coco is inert
Penny, do you use coco? Curious about it. Aren't there Ph issues? I see suppliments made proprietarily for coco

You can use Advanced Nutrients Sensi for coco with PH Perfect and phing the solution isnt critical. Also im using Nuclear Juice with sensizyme and or Z7 and i havent ph'd my solution since the grow started.

You can use Advanced Nutrients Sensi for coco with PH Perfect and phing the solution isnt critical. Also im using Nuclear Juice with sensizyme and or Z7 and i havent ph'd my solution since the grow started.
Wild stuff. Thanks

Day 10

day10b1.jpg

day10i.jpg

(the variegation on the Ice cotyledon is a suspected water burn when she was an infant)

The cousins are looking much plumper this morning. Nutes were started less than 24 hours ago but they must have been hungry. Both have roots that are easily hitting the water which is riding about 1 ¼” below the net pot bottom. Temps, EC, PPMs are all stable – no real change yet so they are just sipping. Minor fluctuation on pH which rose to 6.3 from 6.1. I will adjust down slightly and allow it to rise slowly to use the nutes over a pH range as many suggest.

You may have noted that aside from the AN trio, I decided to add 2 additives to the water. The Canazym is for root health - in the absence of HydroGuard - which is hard to find up here. It seems only online vendors have it through grey market sources for some reason.

The Super Hu-Max proves the power of free samples. My hydro store gave me a 20g jar of this house brand a month ago. It is powdered humic acid and it is a key component of soil. A black crystalline powder or liquid it aids in nute uptake. AN’s Grandma Enggy, General Hydroponics’ Diamond Nectar and Diamond Black are all humic acid additives. The net told me that it was very beneficial so I figured: Why not?

Ian

Back
Top Bottom