Candy Canna Multi-Strain In Candyland

Hope y'all recover quickly. :hug::love: Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

HG like to take their time. Mine had a sweet honeysuckle scent to her. Sweet taste too.

I hope everyone feels better soon! :love:
Thank you! :love:
Hope y'all recover quickly. :hug::love: Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

HG like to take their time. Mine had a sweet honeysuckle scent to her. Sweet taste too.
Thank you! I’ve been sleeping most of the day the boys seem to be feeling a lil bit better today :love::hug: I’m excited for the HG! Was feeling like such crap this morning I think my patience Just got the better of me. I’ve still got them all in the warm dome tho. Thanks for stopping by and hope all is well over your way!

Exciting to see them all milling round the starting blocks at the beginning of the race. Some lively sounding strains there for sure.
:yummy:
I’ve been having the devil of a time starting seeds lately, too. I’m encouraged that a bit of re-scarification jump started some. I’ll be doing that today.
Cheers, sis :ciao:

Exciting to see them all milling round the starting blocks at the beginning of the race. Some lively sounding strains there for sure.
:yummy:
I’ve been having the devil of a time starting seeds lately, too. I’m encouraged that a bit of re-scarification jump started some. I’ll be doing that today.
Cheers, sis :ciao:
:thanks: ! Sorry to hear you’ve been having a time with yours too. The re-scarring helped and I thought they were doing something in the pucks but haven’t popped out yet.
Hopefully the bad juju is over and they will all sprout :green_heart:cheers back atcha bubba! :Namaste:

Update
LOGC is on day 12, ATF & African day 11, Afghani day 9 & I am happy to announce the birth of Himalaya Gold! :love: The second seed that I soaked in tap water till it sank then placed in a paper towel for a day popped her head up early this morning after a day & 1/2 in the puck. GSC popped up last night but she may need a lil help as she came up with her shell completely closed but overnight it appears the shell is trying to open up some. If it’s still closed this evening I’m probably going to have my man help me help her (he’s got steadier hands). The original GSC seed I checked on yesterday had stalled out, she looked like she had started doing her thing at one point then just gave up and died. :( The original HG hasn’t surfaced either and I’m going to assume the same happened with her. Sorry for the blurple blast on the last few pics when I tried to use the glasses to take it out it just wasn’t coming out right on that side of the room.
I seem to have shaken the high fevers thankfully, but still with low grade fevers, haven’t shaken the cough that has been intensifying or the feeling of glass in my joints. The guys are both doing good now tho and seem to be on the other side of it, so I’ve been trying to keep the house sanitized and keep my coughs covered and hands washed to not pass whatever this junk is back and forth.
Hope y’all are all well and thanks for stopping by! :peace::love::Namaste:

Yay HG and GSC!! :happy-birthday:
If you end up having to help the GSC, I’ve heard of a trick of putting saliva on it and let it soak in. Something about enzymes that help break it down for easier casing removal.

Sorry to hear you’ve still got the crud. Hope you feel better soon!

Update
LOGC is on day 12, ATF & African day 11, Afghani day 9 & I am happy to announce the birth of Himalaya Gold! :love: The second seed that I soaked in tap water till it sank then placed in a paper towel for a day popped her head up early this morning after a day & 1/2 in the puck. GSC popped up last night but she may need a lil help as she came up with her shell completely closed but overnight it appears the shell is trying to open up some. If it’s still closed this evening I’m probably going to have my man help me help her (he’s got steadier hands). The original GSC seed I checked on yesterday had stalled out, she looked like she had started doing her thing at one point then just gave up and died. :( The original HG hasn’t surfaced either and I’m going to assume the same happened with her. Sorry for the blurple blast on the last few pics when I tried to use the glasses to take it out it just wasn’t coming out right on that side of the room.
I seem to have shaken the high fevers thankfully, but still with low grade fevers, haven’t shaken the cough that has been intensifying or the feeling of glass in my joints. The guys are both doing good now tho and seem to be on the other side of it, so I’ve been trying to keep the house sanitized and keep my coughs covered and hands washed to not pass whatever this junk is back and forth.
Hope y’all are all well and thanks for stopping by! :peace::love::Namaste:

Always pretty Candy:love:
Do you use well water or you on tap, bottle water?
Its working whatever it is:thumb:

Yay HG and GSC!! :happy-birthday:
If you end up having to help the GSC, I’ve heard of a trick of putting saliva on it and let it soak in. Something about enzymes that help break it down for easier casing removal.

Sorry to hear you’ve still got the crud. Hope you feel better soon!
:thanks: & thank you for the tip on the casing removal too! The girls said thank you as well for the birthday wishes (could barely hear GSC but I understood her mumble) ;)
Always pretty Candy:love:
Do you use well water or you on tap, bottle water?
Its working whatever it is:thumb:
:thanks: Sparkey! :love: My tap water is junk usually high 400’s on a good day, I went to distilled originally but that got rediculously expensive, saved like crazy then bought an RO system around August last year and couldn’t be happier with it!

Awesome, im going to have to save some money for that system. But i definitely going to get one.
My neighbors are going to start thinking im weird hulling all this damn water around:laugh:
Ahh forget them nosey neighbors ;) It’s sure does make life easier and actually cheaper in the long run. Running 6 plants at that time 3 in DWC and 3 in soil I was going thru about at least $20+ a week in water not including using it for the humidifier as well. With this system it strips everything out so I can also use it in any of the machines. More cost up front but make your money back after 1-2 months of use. I feel ya on the savings part of it! I did a few side cleaning jobs, went without some things and stashed everything I could away for a couple of months. I just checked out Zon and noticed they are out of stock on the one I got and I also noticed some of the other machines are going up in price. This is the one I have

A4C5B212-022B-40DB-BCD7-5318D43532B4.png

I love my RO Buddy...like $55

Works amazingly well for the$$$$
Thanks for the info Chris! @Sparkey224 Good one to look into! Wish I would have known about that system first but bought a Zero Water from Walmart first and it was crap litterally gave me one gallon jug of Zero water then went to 7 to 50 by jug 3 then just kept climbing. I guess that particular machine couldn’t handle my crap water.

My water has fish and rocks in it

Anywhere from 400-750ppm, it's insane

The RO Buddy takes it to, I think, 16 or 24 ppm
That’s friggin awesome! Thank you again for the info as I’ll be sure to put that out there if anyone else asks about systems. Definitely a great and affordable way to get into an RO system and save a lot of mulah!

Sweet!
2 more little ladies joining the grow...

Hopefully,she'll shed that helmet on her own- I hate messing
with them when they're that small....

Sweet!
2 more little ladies joining the grow...

Hopefully,she'll shed that helmet on her own- I hate messing
with them when they're that small....
Yeppers! Oh happy day! :love: I’m really hoping she will shed it too! I’m not really wanting to mess with the tiny girl:nervous-guy:how long should I give her to do it on her own ya think?
More affordable than i thought..ok, thanks @candycane and @Chris Scorpio . I need to order one of those soon. Appreciate the info :high-five::thanks:
Absolutely anytime Sparkey! :):high-five:

:ciao:
I hope you're feeling better soon. Any fever sucks. Try and have a good weekend and get lots of rest!
:ciao: & Thank you! :love:Was gonna hop on your page with a knock & a wave but ya beat me to it! I’ve got the gardens all done and straight this morning, house cleaned & picked up now it’s chill out time Veg and probably play the sims for awhile. Expecting company tho, my mans friend is coming over to spend the night I guess.. I like the guy but when ya just need some peace and quiet he is not the one to be around.

Not much happening in my journal. Been so busy with other things can't keep up lately. Car problems(shift solonoid or range sensor) on top so my nights go by fast.
Expecting company tho, my mans friend is coming over to spend the night I guess.. I like the guy but when ya just need some peace and quiet he is not the one to be around.
Our country doesn't want us to have friends over :( I guess it's for the best though until they figure it all out.

Back
Top Bottom