Candy Canna Multi-Strain In Candyland

ATF is above ground and African has popped a root out the bottom of the pellet so hoping to see her sometime tonight. Still nada yet on the others.
0A7BA644-3E14-4FFA-9F0F-F2B0CFBD2C62.jpeg
3AD597E2-4E90-4DCA-8D37-9C75B9660030.jpeg

Yay!!! Babies.
A drool worthy line-up!!
:thanks: Definitely a sweeet line up! Hopefully the rest will pop up soon :love: The Indica’s are just taking their sweet time.

Yay! Sprouts! :yahoo:
And so it begins.....

Oh nothing really :rolleyes:

Things are good but so far behind on journals. Have a great night and congrats on all those cute babies! :circle-of-love:
:thanks: and apparently I’ve been slipping on journals too! :cheesygrinsmiley: The first part had me in sad mode! :hug:
Hope you have a great night as well! :circle-of-love:

They'll probably all be smiling up at you in the morning!

Update
It’s now day 6 since seed drop.. Lemon OG is starting day 3, ATF & African are starting day 2. Afghani has had her tap root out since yesterday around 4 am but hasn’t surfaced yet. I was getting impatient with GSC & Himalaya Gold so I started investigating and GSC hasn’t cracked yet & while investigating her pellet fell apart so I put the seed on a wet paper towel. HG hasn’t cracked either but her pellet was intact so I left it be. I’ll give them a few more days to get going and if nothing then I’ll have to drop new seeds and hope for the best. I only have 1 more GSC so fingers crossed this one cracks! Will be the first seed sprout failure but it’s bound to happen at some point.
Thanks for stopping by! :peace::love::Namaste:
9CAE16C1-35F4-4680-BDD2-C644E6DF68F7.jpeg

6E94BFF9-04AF-4CCC-A079-C39A16BD63CB.jpeg

6CA72079-4870-426D-866D-045D06E42794.jpeg

3D58731B-B10C-499C-A21E-75F81114CD83.jpeg

93E7882C-1AD0-459F-8C81-3B6D5BB9E002.jpeg

and the dome with all the stragglers

4C3CE5B9-26DA-40FB-B232-A31A2FEB263F.jpeg

holy fancy terrariums .. ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

those are pretty cool starter domes candy... shames up my duct taped starter tray, and tupperware with cut out box domes .... :p

Woohoo for babies!! :party:
I think I remember VG saying she had to scratch up the seed surface to get the HG to sprout. Might be worth a try for the ones that haven’t done anything yet.
Thank you! I’m excited for these girls :love: I had scuffed all of them up with sandpaper and soaked them until they sank before planting & was hoping that would do it. Normally I just pop them in the pellets but I took the extra steps this time. Not sure what else to do at this point tho, should I scuff them some more maybe?
holy fancy terrariums .. ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

those are pretty cool starter domes candy... shames up my duct taped starter tray, and tupperware with cut out box domes .... :p
:laughtwo: Thank you! I got them at the hydro shop cost me around $6 for the dome set up and I love it, it’s pretty tall so really comes in handy with clones.

How do u scuff???

I roll up some sand paper, fingers over each end, and shake them up

How's u do it???
I rolled up the sandpaper into a pill bottle and shook them up. It was 120 grit if that makes any difference.

Back
Top Bottom