Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

I checked trichomes on the Blueberry gum 2 and they are still clear. I'm going to let the plant go well into amber, because I want it to be a nighttime relax rather than a daytime energy. I'm going to try to make oil with it, after I sample a vape to see what effects it has. I might also try a reveg on it.
I have to say it's rather fun not really knowing what it is. LOL

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

I think were all guilty of staring aimlessly at our plants for long stretches :) My missus has said if I don't quit it ill have to start putting money in a jar each time lol.
Best of buds to you and yours Canna! :)

Well, the jar is a great idea...if you get to keep the proceeds. LOL
Best of buds to you too.

:volcano-smiley:

if she really wants to address the problem, the money should be used to purchase wireless webcams. Then you can just use your phone to check on them. :winkyface:

That will solve the problem, right? :rofl: :biglaugh:

Hey Canna. Cruising by...
How're you feeling now?

Hi ya Cajuncelt,
I actually feel better now than I have in the last decade. Gotta love it!
I'm going to pop on over to your journal today and see how your THC Bomb is coming along. Mine is going klazy!

:cheer:

Okay, here's three pics. First the beginning of the pollen sac opening, just showing the nanners:

10-31_2.jpg

Open entirely and you can see the pollen sticking to it:

10-31_31.jpg

And, they have trichomes on them:

10-31_1.jpg

Alrighty, time for a vote. I have two plants in early flower in the grow room, THC Bomb and Delicious Cotton Candy.

My pollen is from a cross of White Widow and Master Kush. The WW x MK plants are showing dominant Sativa traits in how tall they are and Indica traits in the fullness of the leaves. Also, the test on the buds with some regular smokers were that it was a very good high and kicked butt, no couch lock.

So, If I were going to pick a branch to pollinate from the THC Bomb, or the DCC...which would you vote for and why?

:cheer:

If I have any of that backwards, let me know. LOL

I vote for thc bomb for 1 reason, genetics. That Cotton Candy is passed out free for a reason. It's very unstable. The smoke was pretty good frankly, but not compared to most Bombs. Also, the THC Bomb is a great yielder too. The CC is decent, but no keeper strain. Finally, vigor. For breeding, I would want the plant/seeds to have the energy of a crackhead. THC Bomb wins there too imho.

I vote for thc bomb for 1 reason, genetics. That Cotton Candy is passed out free for a reason. It's very unstable. The smoke was pretty good frankly, but not compared to most Bombs. Also, the THC Bomb is a great yielder too. The CC is decent, but no keeper strain. Finally, vigor. For breeding, I would want the plant/seeds to have the energy of a crackhead. THC Bomb wins there too imho.

Good solid reasoning Cajuncelt. :thanks: For that input for sure. One thing I really like about the two plants being considered is that the THC Bomb has a lot more opportunity as far as buds on a single branch to get the pollen spread out for more seeds.

I don't know much about cotton candy, but I do know that thc bomb is a small plant and the smoke reminds me of white widow.

Hi B.Real, hope you are doing well. :) Thanks for the input on the THC Bomb.

Whichever plant I choose will go under the MarsHydro II LED light. I want to see how the seeds perform there vs. the method I used last time I seeded one. I think it was under CFL lighting. Can't wait!

:high-five:

I should have some pics up today. It's been a full 8 weeks on flowering, and I want to get some trichome shots to see where we're at on the two that are getting close.

Okay, 8 weeks in flower for the Blueberry Gum 2:

11-1_2.jpg

11-1_1.jpg

The trichomes are clear to partly cloudy, a while to go yet:

11-1_3.jpg

11-1_6.jpg

11-1_7.jpg

11-1_8.jpg

11-1_4.jpg

The pollen collection is going well. The plant that had the top of it broke during tie down is not producing any further growth on the pollen sacs of the top area. They are just falling off without opening or growing, so I'm guessing that broken stem cut them off. There are still other areas of the plant that will produce some pollen though, so all is not lost on it. :)

Hey Canna,

I was going to vote Cotton Candy, cause I thought it might add some flavour sensation to the whole thing....but reading cajuncelts informed decision straight off the bat canned that.

THC bomb for me....either way it was gunna be good, but cajun got me on genetics, and you're doing that whole thing, so I'd stick with solid genetics...

BTW I had knoooooowwww idea....just chucking 2c in the breeze

:)

EDIT: damn sexy photo's ;)

Back
Top Bottom