Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Hey Brother dear, do you have a small aquarium pump to do a little bubbling keeping oxygen going in it? Just a thought....

Now there's a thought

I asked HizzyB the same question

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I cleared off my cell phone's memory card..now there's room, so.....

Photo Bomb time!!

Darkstar 1

darkstar_1_3.jpg

darkstar_1_2.jpg

Darkstar_1_1.jpg

Darkstar_1_4.jpg

Darkstar 3, the shorter one:

Darkstar_3_4.jpg

Darkstar_3_3.jpg

Darkstar_3_2.jpg

darkstar_3_1.jpg

Darkstar 2 the medium size girl:

darkstar_2_1.jpg

Darkstar_2_3.jpg

Darkstar_2_2.jpg

White Cookies 2

white_cookies_2_2.jpg

white_cookies_2_1.jpg

white_cookies7.jpg

Colors and trichomes and pistils....oh my!

Edit: Final results on the home heating pad settings. Medium setting topped at 75 degrees F, and the highest setting topped at 79.

Okay, Colombian Gold x Colombian Gold #2 (will be called CG x CG #2) has her yacker wide open yelling for the light:

colo_g_x_colo_g_2.jpg

The other two CG x CG's are not far behind.

The Auto Blueberry is saying goodbye to her helmet before she emerges completely:

auto_blueberry.jpg

Sugar Black Rose, just planted yesterday?, is already coming up in the world. Red Poison Auto has a neck and will be up in the morning.

Waiting now on 2 Bubba Tahoe OG's and 4 White Widows for tap roots.

Beautiful pics, Canna...I'm with you on the heating pad settings.....low with a 1 gallon 6" tall pot is not enough heat to make a difference....good luck tonite at work....you will be in my thoughts and prayers.....:cheer:

Hey Sista!! A question for you and your peeps?

I would like to know, if you have water in a 30 gallon can for RO what would you put in the water to keep it fresh? H2O2?

I leave my RO water in an uncovered 5 gallon bucket for 1-3 days - a bucket doesn't last longer than than.
No problem with mold or slime because there is nothing foreign in the water to get moldy or slimy.
Even if I drop some soil in a bucket of water, 3 days is not enough time to grow anything bad.

Outside, I would cover it. How many days do you plan to store that 30 gallon can of water?

Darkstar 1

darkstar_1_3.jpg

White Cookies 2

white_cookies_2_2.jpg

Edit: Final results on the home heating pad settings. Medium setting topped at 75 degrees F, and the highest setting topped at 79.

Very Nice Colas

I like big buds :party:

- -

Those temps are why I just put my glass of water or pot of soil in my 68-75 degree veg room and drop in a seed.

Personally, I prefer to start in a glass of water, because then in 2-3 days I see the white of a seed cracking. If it gets to day 4, I add a drop of h2o2. Day 6 I call it a dud. At 65-68 degrees, I have had a seed take 12-15 days to crack. Once the seed is cracked, I make a little divot in a pre-moistened pot, drop in the seed, pinch the soil closed over it and label the pot because I know the seed is growing.

Planting directly in the soil, how many days does it take to declare the seed a dud? 10? 15? 20?
Waiting that long messes up the grow schedule. I can mess up my grow schedule without help - thank you very much.

Here's the Polyploid bud, which I have named "Polly":

polly_4.jpg

polly_3.jpg

polly_2.jpg

Polly_1.jpg

I am about ready to call the White Widow seeds, and the Bubba Tahoe OG's duds. They will not open not matter what I've done. The only ones that did, showed the black taps and did nothing else. (one of each strain) I have those two in rockwool cubes and will hope for the best.
Everyone else has sprouted. I was considering dropping some more of the White Widow seeds, but right now I just don't have the patience for them.

So, I dropped an AutoFresian Dew into water today. I got the beans Saturday, in addition to some free Blue Treacles. :cheer:

Hope everyone is having a great day.

:circle-of-love:

Planting seeds the Mr A way, in 6 easy steps.

1. Fill pot with soil.
2. Wet soil.
3. Make small hole in soil.
4. Put seed in small hole.
5. Cover seed with wet soil.
6. Keep soil wet and wait 3-7 days for seedling to grow.

I've only ever grown from seed and I've only ever had 2 fail to come up. I've just put 10 into soil today, I'll keep you posted on how many come up. :dreamy: :passitleft:

Hey,....! Mr.,....like your style..:high-five:...Love growin from seed too...:thumb:
"c' wat doin? They say "chilax" now,..the young.uns. Gettin hungry....:tokin: Havin a baked chicken breast (with love) and some frozen veggies:thedoubletake:...glass of milk,...glass of wine..:) That's all i got for ya's...'C' , Ziggs, Shawnee...wadda you guys got....:drool:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:party::ganjamon:

Seeds are funny. No matter how big the name of the seed bank or the breeder, many could be years old.

I believe they lose viability fairly quickly outside of optimal storage conditions. You saw what fresh ones will do. :high-five: The Hyenas were made in December.

I had no trouble with WW beans a couple years ago. Yours are probably just old.

Plus that polyploid bud is weird. It's like a Frankenbud. Be careful if you smoke it, it might turn you into a vampire or something.

Peace, Hyena

Seeds are funny. No matter how big the name of the seed bank or the breeder, many could be years old.

I believe they lose viability fairly quickly outside of optimal storage conditions. You saw what fresh ones will do. :high-five: The Hyenas were made in December.

I had no trouble with WW beans a couple years ago. Yours are probably just old.

Plus that polyploid bud is weird. It's like a Frankenbud. Be careful if you smoke it, it might turn you into a vampire or something.

Peace, Hyena

I have never had any trouble with White Widow beans in the past, (It's my go-to strain), but those were from a different supplier.
I've decided I'm going to go through what I have left and pick out the ones that look the most mature and drop them in some water/hydrogen peroxide mix.

Frankenbud....too funny :rofl: That would have been a good name for Polly too.

Duggan, dinner sounds good! Although mixing milk and wine.....I dunno on that one. :laugh:

:circle-of-love:

Hi saw your bid bud Polly. Thought I would drop a link to something I was reading the other day.
Donpaul was talking a little about polly buds back a while ago.
Hope this link works post 14 if not.

Super Male Project

just a little info I found interesting. Grate day :ciao:

I was a member of his threads when Don P. was around. I vaguely remember that post now, I had hit the "like" button back then. Thank you so much for the link. I would never have found that again. :laugh:
I heard he had come back around a while back. Miss that guy...he was chock full of information and a really cool guy.

:thanks:

Hey,....! Mr.,....like your style..:high-five:...Love growin from seed too...:thumb:
"c' wat doin? They say "chilax" now,..the young.uns. Gettin hungry....:tokin: Havin a baked chicken breast (with love) and some frozen veggies:thedoubletake:...glass of milk,...glass of wine..:) That's all i got for ya's...'C' , Ziggs, Shawnee...wadda you guys got....:drool:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:party::ganjamon:

If was a fend night, one had chili, one had gyro, one had avacado & cheese sandwich, I had grocery store onion rings, jalapeno poppers, and a beer. Not my best meal this week - and it's only Monday :rofl:

Hi! This has been an amazing read so far.
Kudos to your techniques and help that have motivated me to grow.
I would need your help, please check my journey as a first time grower. Peace.
First Time For Personal Use

hi cannafan hope all is well your way looks to be ha ha.I know ul like this;)cream devil auto 6 weeks old today.untopped sits just over 3 feet tall.has red and purp in her buds leaves and stems;)and smells amazing;)
20160203_130302.jpg
20160203_130337.jpg
20160203_130142.jpg
20160203_130659.jpg
20160203_130716.jpg
20160203_130745.jpg
.and quick pic of my current garden;)
20160203_130839.jpg
happy growing every1;)

Hi please check this out

I vaguely remember that post now, I had hit the "like" button back then

i thought you might have remembered it, I knew you might like the info. He was always dropping info like that sometimes out of nowhere it would seem. Too funny about likes on the post back then.
cheerios grateday:ciao:

Darkstar #1 has an unusual bud going on with a bottom branch. The branch was accidentally supercropped apparently when I tied them down a bit a week ago. I don't know if that's what caused this or not.
Almost looks like two buds grew together, it's about 2" across but on just one stem. Dennise had one of these before, but I can't remember what they said it was called.

darkstar_bud_2.jpg

darkstar_bud_1.jpg

One of the things I love about growing this plant is having something new to see with every grow. :)

Underwater sea creature DNA spliced into your cuts via cloning hormones lol.

I need to hang out here more!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom