Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Projects keep the mind entertained and fresh... Plus you educate us and We all enjoy your work...

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

I would not use a food dehydrator to dry cannabis. when a bud dries and cures the chloraphile degrades and the taste improves as the bud cures, this would not happen in a food dehydrator and leave a large amount of harsh taste. I use a collapsible drying rack to dry my trimmed branches for 5-7 days before the buds just break off the stems and are ready to be trimmed from the branches and placed into storage containers.

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

I would not use a food dehydrator to dry cannabis. when a bud dries and cures the chloraphile degrades and the taste improves as the bud cures, this would not happen in a food dehydrator and leave a large amount of harsh taste. I use a collapsible drying rack to dry my trimmed branches for 5-7 days before the buds just break off the stems and are ready to be trimmed from the branches and placed into storage containers.

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

That's what is in the video! I'm heading onto the net to see how much these are right now. Thanks KJC!:thanks:

Hmmmm. A high quality dehydrator is a good option for those who have limited control over the drying environment. A good dehydrator offers significant control over drying conditions. If you have a quality dehydrator that can comfortably handle the volume of your harvest you'd be a fool not to use it.

A high quality dehydrator allows for adjusting temperature and relative humidity - independent of room conditions. A decent one is affordable for those who grow for their own use, but maybe not for those who are pulling down pounds of product at a time. It is not for those on a Ramen-diet budget, but not a total bank breaker either.

I use a sideways laundry bin, which is that same material for drying small stuff, and even dried some trim on it. It worked really well, but you sort of get a flat spot on fluffy bud anyway. I have heard there is special equipment made for drying/storing tobacco and cigars that works amazingly well because as PJ said you can really control the conditions to the dot.
:circle-of-love:

this could be your next DIY
You didn't really think I would let that DIY challenge go past me, did you? LOL
Here's my bud dryer from the mesh laundry baskets I mentioned:
Bud_dryer.jpg

I just wired them together and I have some mesh to drape over the openings when I'm ready for the nugs.

Happy Thanksgiving

Good creativity Canna my friend ! ...

Definitely deserve reps for that dryer ! :)

Happy Thanksgiving Canna!

Happy Thanksgiving

Nice! You're ready to dry a couple of pounds!

Thanks Guys!
And while I had some time this morning after making my bud dryer and between cooking times, I just had to get a progress pic ....or two. I just LOVE watching the process of these seeds! I've always wondered how the little volcano tops were formed on the seeds, I guess now we know. And the mottled look that young seeds have, check out the textured pattern going on with this:
11-28_seed_calyx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom