Cannapocalypse 2017

I've just pulled the trigger on 5 Citizen COB's to add to my lighting for 40! Yes 40 quid, I think the time of building DIY is overtaking most light manufacturers today as they seem slow to adapt. These 5 cobs are capable of 585 full wall pull but I'll run them at around 80% of that as they run better efficiency at higher draw than the Cree's I run at 50%. I like the idea of modular building with these cobs, still not as cheap as a HPS but I need that lack of heat with a lot of light still and I can't complain at all about how they run. Looking forward to seeing it running :thumb:

I've just pulled the trigger on 5 Citizen COB's to add to my lighting for 40! Yes 40 quid, I think the time of building DIY is overtaking most light manufacturers today as they seem slow to adapt. These 5 cobs are capable of 585 full wall pull but I'll run them at around 80% of that as they run better efficiency at higher draw than the Cree's I run at 50%. I like the idea of modular building with these cobs, still not as cheap as a HPS but I need that lack of heat with a lot of light still and I can't complain at all about how they run. Looking forward to seeing it running :thumb:

Sounds great Krize :thumb:

My journal is on hold for now as I endeavor on getting approved for a commercial cannabis cultivation license in colombia.

As usual, our primate leaders (UNITED NATIONS) have corralled us simple folk into financial slavery by not allowing the sale of our auto-cultivation. Yea personal consumption is great fun but as a consumer of other necessities it is still not enough to make financial ends meet.

I plan on going all the way to procure exportation license so I can ship to legal buyers all over the flat earth! Obey your laws comrades :thumb:

It's a PITA but I'd rather keep my hands out of the mucky black market to make a buck.

Later :bongrip:

PS. I bought a huge 50 pound bag of Calcium Nitrate, hard to find as it is a known component for making "illegal explosive devices". But yea I need it for a special buffering project that will make my next grow op a huge stinking success :cheer:

Thanks Kriaze, submitting the papers on Monday :)

takes 30 days to know if I am in the "club" or not.

So the moving is finally going down, was supposed to be next month but a spot opened up. Soon will be sunny blue skies for me before the consumer holiday / secular holiday / baby Jesus' birthday.
Tomorrow will be making tincture from my explodey's acapulco gold stash and will see how that goes :thumb:

commercial cannabis cultivation license in colombia???? wtf:straightface:

Yea veinz sounds cool right? Anybody living in legal country can import my weed when I have the license... Super competitive that it would bring over-inflated prices down all over the flat earth.

But anyway that plan is moth-balled until 2nd quarter 2017, turns out colombia is kissing narco butt by preserving all the rights for the guerrilla warriors that chose the "Plan for Peace " reintegration process. Whatever :lot-o-toke:

3 weeks smoke free, my lungs and voice feel better. Got twin JBL 15" pro subs in my house today and shaking the neighbors before I move out after christmas :rofl:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom