Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Rather than thinking of it as yard work, think of it as being mother nature’s right hand man. Keeping her outdoorness beautiful is an honour
Yeah, it's not really that bad, there's just a lot of it... and it doesn't help that I'm slower than molasses in January....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, it's not really that bad, there's just a lot of it... and it doesn't help that I'm slower than molasses in January....:cheesygrinsmiley:

I feel your pain. I'm the same way about housework. I hate cleaning.

Do you have a southern accent? Coz my brain totally read that in a southern accent!

Lolll

I feel your pain. I'm the same way about housework. I hate cleaning.
I am literally one of the neatest people you will ever meet. I love cleaning so much and sorting is my favourite.

Order makes my heart sing.

Do you have a southern accent? Coz my brain totally read that in a southern accent
No, just a boring old central California accent.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I am literally one of the neatest people you will ever meet.
I'd like to say that I am too....but I'd be lying...I've been told that I might even be a bit of a slob- but that's just her opinion...;)

It's Monday....
Yes it is!
and...now it's time for a little Monday Update!

First, a little peek into the box- the Gorilla Glue is doing well- maybe a little slow, but she's a photo, so there's no hurry...
The Saugaview®:
1.jpg

Hard to tell from the pic, but all 8 main branches are doing pretty well, even though it looks more like an unorganized mess at this point in the training...they gotta get ugly before they can get pretty....

She's 39 days old today, she got fed 50g of GeoFlora veg nutes about ten days ago...

2.jpg

You may have noticed the 2 little ones hanging on the wall- those are the beginnings my next outdoor
grow- they're both indica leaners, since almost everything I have "in stock" are sativa-ish

First up is a Blackberry auto from Fast Buds (Thank You so much, @BooWho2 :love:)- she sprouted on Saturday night, so she's 2 days old now..

She took 3 days or so to sprout, so (with my seed history) I was starting to worry a lot little..:oops:

3a.jpg

Second up is a WSE Blueberry auto (Thank You, J. :love: ) she sprouted 5 days ago, and seems to be doing just fine.
4.jpg

They'll both be going outside in 3 gallon fabric pots as soon as they get a little bigger- their 3 pots of amended ProMix HP are cooking as we speak...amended about a week ago with 50g Geoflora veg & 1/2 oz of Earth Alive soil activator.

Now the outdoor Chocodope auto :love: ...She's 82 days old, but still drinking as much as ever (1 gallon every 2 days) so she's looking pretty close, but she's not quite ready to give it up just yet....
5.jpg

She's starting to fade just a little, pretty normal at this stage....
6.jpg

A couple of her buds:
8.jpg

Those fat calyx' look like they're seeded, but they're not, they're just kinda fat- I've mashed a few of them, just to be sure...

9.jpg

And finally, a silhouette shot- she's not very tall, but she's pretty fat chonky.
11.jpg

And that's about it for today!
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support..:peace:

This Covid thing is like a bad booger, we just can't seem to shake it...please be careful....

Your garden looks just beautiful C Dawg.

Sending you anti covid vibes even tho I’m week 2 of my holidays and in full lock down and I’m in no position to send anti covid anything, LOLLLING

Thanks, Boo- I thought she was as fat as she was going to get 2 weeks ago, but she just keeps getting a little chonkier every day- I'm glad I listened to @InTheShed and waited to harvest- I'm still not sure when that's going to happen, but it'll be worth the wait...
I can’t wait to see how those turn out,
They should do pretty good in the long run- the hard part (for me) is already over... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Choco's buds are so fat it's wild!
First, a little peek into the box- the Gorilla Glue is doing well- maybe a little slow, but she's a photo, so there's no hurry...
That was a marvelously productive 39 days! :bravo:

Did you ever turn up the light?
She took 3 days or so to sprout, so (with my seed history) I was starting to worry a lot little
Congrats on the auto seedlings! I'd have been digging around in there by then, so good for you sticking with it.
I'm glad I listened to @InTheShed and waited to harvest
I'm just passing along the good advice I got from @BeezLuiz. :high-five:

Sorry, Vet- I missed this one earlier...
We like em biiiiig, we like em chunky
Yes, we sure do!... Although little and chunky also has it's merits ..:high-five:
Did you ever turn up the light?
I did! I turned it up to 85w ...I also raised the plant a little, but thought better of that and put her back where she was...seems pretty happy right there....
I'd have been digging around in there by then,
I spent Saturday talking myself out of digging around and having a little look- glad I waited....
I was planning on digging in on Sunday, so she popped up just in time....(Sat night,10pm)

Hi,West! Good to see you!
@Carcass i hate to see Oregon Hemp close
I do too- fortunately, they emailed me about the big close-out sale before they started the crypto-only thing.
I got 5/8oz of delta 8 hash for $59.00, so I'm set for awhile..probably- it hasn't shipped yet....
There's a pop-up on their site that says "we're temporarily moving here"....but I'm not sure what that means :hmmmm: (they don't tell ya where)
It could be that they're just moving the store to a different location?

Maybe if I tag @Oregon Hemp Flower they'll pop in and answer that question? or not, we'll see....

Congrats on your harvests, newer sprouts, and the beautiful chonker and GG!
Thanks, candy! - it's really great to see you posting again- can't wait to see what you're gonna grow
when your weather gets right for it!

Back
Top Bottom