CC's Fall Grow - Hydro - Hempy - HIDs - Pineapple Chunk - THC Bomb

Re: CC's Fall Grow-Hydro/Hempy-HIDs-Pineapple Chunk/THC Bomb

Subbed you will love that pineapple mine turned out outstanding

I've heard that. It is the most vigorous out of the strains so far. She might end up a momma plant. I doubt it though.

Girls doing good

IMG_20131021_104146_267.jpg

How did you get such massive sponsors for your grow. I mean Coke is a big name in itself but to get them and Gaffa tape both as your grow sponsors is bloody awesome lol.
Looking good buddy!

It was tough. Coke kicked me off the US Swim Team, but they came around. They said my grows were a gateway drug to them.
I had to go to Scotland for the Scotch tape. The queen lent the roll to me.

Your just joking right? I just need to make sure. I live in a city where you learn that anything you hear might have really happened including Coka-Cola sponsoring marijuana. Nice pics.

Your just joking right? I just need to make sure. I live in a city where you learn that anything you hear might have really happened including Coka-Cola sponsoring marijuana. Nice pics.

Man it's tempting to mess with you Reg, but yes, I'm kidding. No one sponsoring my grows but me.

Man it's tempting to mess with you Reg, but yes, I'm kidding. No one sponsoring my grows but me.
LOL Well I'm supporting it at least.

Oh, & I never met the queen or went to Scotland. Lol.
To give you an idea of how crazy true stories are in NYC a lady friend & I were in midtown awhile back & she was purchasing a handbag from a street vendor. He was telling us that we need to hurry as he had to pack up early because he was having dinner with the president. I thought nothing of it until later that week I see this same guy on the news. It turns out this is the vendor that had spotted a smoking car or something that was a terrorist attempted bombing a few wks prior. They didn't say anything about a dinner with Obama nor did he tell us anything about the terrorist attempt but I believe him. Go figure.

My weird clame to fame is that I threw up on the Queen! I was only about 6/7 at the time and she was visiting a local farm that was on dutchy land(owned by the crown) anyway my junior school was there to wave flags and cheer. The visit was running a little late and we all got restless so the teacher gave us boiled sweets to keep us quite. As people cheered at her arival I started to choke. I was proper choking untill the teach slapped my back and it came up as I threw up at same point. Just as she walked right past so I must have pebbledashd her legs at least! Lol

Interesting indeed!

Just wondered are your tutt auto or photo?

Definitely photos (better be). The phenotypes of these lil gals are definitely different than the autos. The 2 Tuts have big fat Indica leaves.

I think he HOPES Photo. ;)

I will flip out on the seed co. if that happened again. Once the autos cured, they were potent lil shits. I'm looking fwd to having FULL SIZE Tut plants lol.

Back
Top Bottom