CC's Fall Grow - Hydro - Hempy - HIDs - Pineapple Chunk - THC Bomb

All 4 seedlings took transplanting well. I've begun tying/bending big fan leaves down to promote side branch growth.
I will bend 1 of the Tuts over in full LST, the other Tut will be more of my mentor's style, now named the "LA" style. This is for LLight AAddict, not the city. I will top & supercrop the Pineapple Chunk, & finally I will LST the Blue Cheese.
IMG_20131030_142331_273.jpg

Gals in pre-LST training.

Lovin it buddy! your very kind with your words and praise my friend. I hope your Tutts respond as well as my Gert and hopefully they will be even bigger better than her. I'm gonna reserve a permanent seat here if I may.
Best of luck and all my green vibes being sent your way!
Thanks LA. She won't be as big as Gert, but she'll make us both smile I hope. I have a good feel for what you did, but I won't have the time with all 4 seedlings plus 9 clones. We'll see. The Pineapple Chunk out grew all others so far. Great genes in that one.

Wow. Been so busy growin & goin that I've forgot pics. Seedlings are teens now. 2 are in Cajuncelt LST, the other 2 are more of a topped, supercropped, free grow.
Pics later....

No sir, love Colorado, but I'm still in enemy territory. Thanks for the post.
In the beginning, I calculated how much space, lighting, ventilation, size of flowering tent, ect. This grow plus what's in the tent is the 1st grow where it all "fits". I found sketches from last year how I wanted to eventually lay everything out....a floor plan. I finally reached my goal.

Update:
Front left is Pineapple Chunk in my usual star shaped lst.
Front right is Tut, same style.
Back left is Blue Cheese in a vert lst.
Back right is another Tut in vert lst

IMG_20131116_125717_563.jpg

IMG_20131116_125731_511.jpg

IMG_20131116_125752_020.jpg

IMG_20131116_125759_393.jpg

beautiful. I regret not topping my plants, I really wanna see the side shoots blow up like I am seeing on snow white #2 and acid!

Back
Top Bottom