ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

cool the fun starts and if you get sick you can use the cs as an antibiotic Happy Sativaday Brotha

cool the fun starts and if you get sick you can use the cs as an antibiotic Happy Sativaday Brotha

Hey Brotha Bee Yep im just about to get rolling on the cs project here
im just gonna grab an 8 oz bottle of 30ppm from gnc just to get rolling
Happy Shatterday Brotha :thumb:

love the updates ChronicHemphog i've been lurking around but now finally subbed. I was in Maui end of last year for my bday and had some of the best buds I ever had 808!

love the updates ChronicHemphog i've been lurking around but now finally subbed. I was in Maui end of last year for my bday and had some of the best buds I ever had 808!

Cool its Great you had a good time in the 808 state and welcome I always have something going on
so its never too late here :thumb:

Wow that canopy is just so even and lush green man! Looks super nice Chronic ;)

Thanks man :high-five:

Hi Cronic. I'm OK buddy. Jo had me out buying garden plants today. You may hear from her. OMM.:peace:

Hey Buddy glad to hear your ok tried to call you a few times but I guess you was running around :thumb:

ok I guess ill upload my pics and do my little space where I plan to make some fem seeds

ok heres the start of my cs project were gonna start with the og kush then well move on so we don't have to store all the moms just
to keep the genetics so on to the fem seed project lots of reading done on various cs project journals Toker, BID to name a couple but there are more im gonna start out with bottled stuff that I can use straight out of the bottle
toker pics up a stronger ppm one and dilutes it to get about 50ppm with distilled water
BID has his own little cs maker and makes his own all this info on their threads for cs I believe even KJC had some cs project going on somewhere sometime

so heres my little spot and the thing I made to house my little seed makers and they will be only left in cups
cause I don't want them too big ill just have a few of them

DSC034283.JPG

DSC034294.JPG

DSC034323.JPG

DSC034334.JPG

DSC034343.JPG

DSC034353.JPG

DSC034362.JPG

DSC034373.JPG

DSC034393.JPG

so I could only make it 4 ft exact about 15 inches wide and 28 inches high
I shoulda made the sucker taller but its ok ill just put the cups on a plate and take it off the lower cup which I use for
water catch

Aloha Cronny, hope you have a wonderful Skunkday, your new project area looks nice and tidy.
Looking forward to your full update buddy, hope all is well over there! :Namaste:

Build it & they will grow.

More space to Create!

Have a great Sunday Cron

Thanks Dani Have a Great Munchday im really late today lol

Everyone loves more grow space:party:
GJ hemphog :Namaste:

Yessiree CA :high-five:

yay for new projects :high-five:

yea gotta try something new lol

Aloha Cronny, hope you have a wonderful Skunkday, your new project area looks nice and tidy.
Looking forward to your full update buddy, hope all is well over there! :Namaste:

Mahalo for dropping in Brotha hope you hade a Great day it was pretty good today I didn't really see any rain Aloha Brotha :thumb:

Build it & they will grow.

yep I hope so I need my own seed bank lol

Hi chronic can you check my thread out and see if you can help me please.

Sure thing in fact ill go do that right now before I do my update which im kinda late at but theres a lot going on lol

Good day Cronically great friend,, an grower of fine green Buds that make dreams happen an the ill well :thumb: I thought I would just pop that in before you put your update :goodjob: in anticipation of a great update and have the very best of days to you and you family :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom