ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looking good Cronic.

yea some tip burns lol im actually following the schedule off the chart this particular plant is using an un named ex sponsors nutes someone gave me im using their feed chart off their site

Thanks CO :high-five:

Nice little trick though...makes for an awesome pic. And the dark color of the leaves. Was about to go find me some ETina seeds...lol. (What strain is it?). For those of us that don't know, can you give details of the strain? PLEASE...LOL!!!

Renegade

200 pages :partyboy:

:thanks::thanks: Buck :circle-of-love:

Looking good Cronic.

:thanks: BAR Happy Tokerday Man

Nice little trick though...makes for an awesome pic. And the dark color of the leaves. Was about to go find me some ETina seeds...lol. (What strain is it?). For those of us that don't know, can you give details of the strain? PLEASE...LOL!!!

Renegade

Actually Renegade XTina would be a male gdp x with a female 60 day wonder
i had some gdp seeds you get a lot of males with kens seeds from what i hear so i used the pollen off it since the plant looked healthy and strong
and viola that's how i have the ogk x gdp also
my next thing is to try and make fem seeds from the plants i want to keep instead of holding mothers

Posts and pictures concerning non cannabis related subjects are forbidden here, PukingPanda. Therefore I cannot oblige. Hey CHH, check out this Chocolope bud I grew ain't it cool?

0011739.JPG

:tokin:

Okay okay so you got me beat..... ;)

Post #2982 on this thread - pic 12: Man I thought I had long toes :)

Just kidding wish I could wear flip-flops my toes hang over the front about an inch :tokin:

eh :loopy:

Lol Pic or it isn't real. Jk you probably have a hard time finding toe socks too. My condolences.

oh no lol

Posts and pictures concerning non cannabis related subjects are forbidden here, PukingPanda. Therefore I cannot oblige. Hey CHH, check out this Chocolope bud I grew ain't it cool?

0011739.JPG

i coulda done without the closeup :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't show Calyx Hunter

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rolleyes3

WTF. Combining marijuana and foot fetishes again huh? Haha

0011739.JPG

you should post this in the thread ranting and talking about feet in pics funny shit.
i can't seem to find that thread

I inadvertently got my feet in a few pics we were just talking about it. The way I see it is at least my gut isnt so big that I cant get them in the shot. haha. I go about 240 but trying to get to under 200 actually.

mr. cronic,

mr. cronic,
Gotta stop around and see how you`re doing and to say hi. So hi and how ya doing ol`friend.

Don`t know what happened above with the last post. Leave it to me to screw it up.
Almost forgot again. Congrats, congrats my good man. Well deserved too.

Views: 41,008 wow man much respect. The foot thing going on is some real funny sh!t. Bring a tear to my eye laughing so freaking hard. Now you know you got to paint your toe nails now lol.

Don`t know what happened above with the last post. Leave it to me to screw it up.
Almost forgot again. Congrats, congrats my good man. Well deserved too.

Sure glad your on 420 yooper.......between the two of us we screw up things pretty good.

0011739.JPG

Hey PC
that is proper cheese mate:high-five::cheesygrinsmiley::winkyface::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:CHEESE get it :reading420magazine::rollit::ganjamon::circle-of-love:

Sure glad your on 420 yooper.......between the two of us we screw up things pretty good.

Hey OMM you think you screw up just look at my last 3 autos messed up totally completely screwed
Have a great Weedsday pal hugs an lots of peace an love mixed in with a few spoonfuls of the Dr Grinspoon
the very best of days Pal:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom