ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Happy Tubesday Cronic!!!! The plants are looking really chunky!!! nice!

Thanks for that cronic ,,,Now that sounds like a plan for life as said its like an assembly line:thanks:

No Worries Brother Thank you :Namaste:

G'day Cron my mate! Glad I mate it just in time for the harvest. Bloody mouth watering bud!

Thanks Growlow :thumb:

Happy Tubesday Cronic!!!! The plants are looking really chunky!!! nice!

Happy Tokerday Brotha Ice Mahalo really appreciate the kind words :Namaste:
Thanks for stopping by :thumb:

:surf: :popcorn:Just surfin' through and I have to say I LIKE what I see as usual! Keep up the great work CHD! :cheesygrinsmiley:
NOT :tokin:
But you know why :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb: thanks man :rofl:

Me again another question:cheesygrinsmiley:Do you think a good way to go with flowering would be by cutting down the light from 16/8 at ten mins each time ? Or maybe better to simply switch from 16/8 to 12/12 in a swoop :volcano-smiley:
Have good nights rest for a good day ahead:thumb:

Me again another question:cheesygrinsmiley:Do you think a good way to go with flowering would be by cutting down the light from 16/8 at ten mins each time ? Or maybe better to simply switch from 16/8 to 12/12 in a swoop :volcano-smiley:
Have good nights rest for a good day ahead:thumb:

honestly I wouldn't know what to tell you about that
ive always been 18/6 straight to 12/12
I guess some people go for the natural light change
by the time you get to 12/12 itll be flowering
in 12/12 after 3 weeks veg usually takes about 3 weeks to start budding but it usually stays pretty close to the breeders timeline

don't mind me I wont be around much this weekend but I will get my res change done first thing sunday morning and ill try to post
by sunday night :thumb:

Hope your weekend goes well mr hemphog, always looking forward to your updates :Namaste:

Happy Saturday Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Sistah D :circle-of-love:

Hope your weekend goes well mr hemphog, always looking forward to your updates :Namaste:

Hey Arella was good weekend meet a few good people
been slacking im gonna upload my pics here right after this post and do my update might smoke a bowl first tho :rofl:

Hey chronic, Just stopping by..hope you enjoyed your weekend brother!

ok lets get rolling Blue Dream X Grand Daddy Purps

DSC067544.JPG

DSC067555.JPG

DSC067564.JPG

DSC067575.JPG

DSC067584.JPG

DSC067595.JPG

DSC067604.JPG

DSC067615.JPG

DSC067625.JPG

DSC067632.JPG

DSC067643.JPG

White Russian

DSC067522.JPG

DSC067533.JPG

Medi Bomb 1

DSC067663.JPG

DSC067673.JPG

Sour Diesel

DSC067682.JPG

DSC067693.JPG

BD x GDP clones

looks like 2 clones will be the main attempt for fem seeds

DSC067714.JPG

yes its revegging

DSC067722.JPG

well see if this one makes it it has roots and the roots reach the water with nutes so theres a possibility

DSC067742.JPG

I forgot to do group shots of the 2 plants in the bloom tent lol
sorry the veg plants and clones will have to do for group shots this week

DSC067653.JPG

DSC067703.JPG

DSC067732.JPG

the NLBA chopped and the 2 hgk seed plants with no seeds at all the pollen didn't take lol
oh well

DSC067754.JPG

DSC067763.JPG

DSC067773.JPG

so I got a couple boxes in the mail on Monday
well I got one box missed the mailman so I got the other one this morning from the post office

Thanks Magical Butter machine guys
and Thanks 420 packaging and also Rob Of 420 Mag for the prizes and giving us a great place to hang out
and great contest where we can win cool prizes :thumb:

DSC067784.JPG

DSC067793.JPG

DSC067803.JPG

Aloha and Mahalo Rob
ok guys that's it for this weeks update I might get more going soon
time will tell have a wonderful week everyone :thumb:

Even though it didn't give you beans it gave you plenty bud.

Do you need supports on the blue dream x GDP, they look freaking heavy bro :)
too bad about no seeds also man :(

yes there are branches being supported I always have wires sitting in the tent for such purposes
actually more now than last week its about 7.5 weeks in now got another 1.5 week or so
this one smells like its gonna taste nice its a bid seed and a regular seed im gonna try and make some
fem seeds I think itll work out better as I have a new batch of 240ppm cs and it is a regular seed the hgk was a fem seed from dna genetics I think they may have gmo'd that strain cause I got it to turn but it wasn't viable
kinda like what Monsanto does sell seeds you cant make seeds from so you have to buy more lol
but yea I wanna fem seed this bd x gdp and I have at least 2 viable clones to do it with so
that's my next seed project already getting ready to go
Have a Great Day Brotha Away :thumb:

Nice update Chronic. Better luck next time on the seeds. Enjoy your prizes Brotha! Well deserved! :high-five:

Hey Brotha Smiley no worries man and Thanks I do enjoy the prizes its a wonderful thing Thanks Again Brotha :Namaste:

Even though it didn't give you beans it gave you plenty bud.

Hey Brotha yea its already gone let it go to a guy who needed it more than me :thumb:
actually wasn't much the nlba kinda sucks really fluffy smells like 60 day wonder bleh
the holy grail only gave like an oz dry between the 2 of them well slightly more but not much maybe a quarter more but that being generous lol
but its ok I got some other stuff I got from another friend last week I cant wait for this bid blue dream x gdp to finish
the smell is so sweet and intoxicating it just smells like the taste is gonna be real nice :thumb:
Have a Great Day Brotha :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom