DSC067821.JPG

DSC067832.JPG

DSC067843.JPG

SD

DSC06795.JPG

MB1

DSC067961.JPG

DSC067972.JPG

bd x gdp clones I got rid of the 2 weaker ones im just gonna work with the 2 to make seeds

DSC06798.JPG

DSC067992.JPG

Groups

DSC067812.JPG

DSC067931.JPG

DSC068002.JPG

ok that's it for this week stay tuned :thumb:

Ahhh i missed this part :) thought u came in early morning to see a tilted girly!.. or something like that.

nah was while I was doing my weekly thing it happened before its not the first time and it wont be the last

Probably not with the monsters you're growing.. :)
some of her branches look like big fat arms all the way down lol
Funky leaves on the bd x gdp clones man

its re-vegging its already rooted there was a small bud forming on top about a week into it trying to root

No feet in the pictures? You are slipping. :Rasta:

hey buddy ah no not slipping I have one foot under the white Russian first pic and my whole lower torso on the 3rd white Russian pic
youll love the one I got in your off topic I just posted its faceless but its all me :rofl:

its re-vegging its already rooted there was a small bud forming on top about a week into it trying to root

hey buddy ah no not slipping I have one foot under the white Russian first pic and my whole lower torso on the 3rd white Russian pic
youll love the one I got in your off topic I just posted its faceless but its all me :rofl:

I saw that one.....cool! :thumb:

:welldone:

Love the first pic, now you are doing camouflage pic of the foot, that's awesome :rofl: Outstanding growing like always brotha :adore: I wish you and the family the best. Keep it growing green my friend. oh do a pic show of all the grows you done with the foot and call it the five toes grows lol.

Been afew days since I drove thru but was right ontime for a great update with pic's. You do know I can't read ask Pop's he was born down that aways anyhow. Least he grew up to learn to read write and the other r. But nice pic's. You hear me talk abit about them LED's. I was thinking of some just to supplement hanging them up on the ceiling, but they seem to like to be closer than I was going to do. I was thinking hanging them like 7' high. Duh just spacing,,,, I been a-learning on them cheaper ones, been weighing the pro's of throwing up 4 units between my hid units. But I don't know if I'd gain my wattage worth in help to the whole canopy 5' down from the point of light. I mean they sure seem to produce put in the right hands, your proof, that's for sure. I've been wanting to upgrade my lighting next year with the new main box. Not sure if this makes sense, but. Nice fish....
Keepem Green
Keepem Green

Love the first pic, now you are doing camouflage pic of the foot, that's awesome :rofl: Outstanding growing like always brotha :adore: I wish you and the family the best. Keep it growing green my friend. oh do a pic show of all the grows you done with the foot and call it the five toes grows lol.

:rofl: Thanks Brotha hope your family is well also
that's an idea :rofl:

ok starting off with Blue Dream x Gran Daddy Purps

before the fall
:rofl:

DSC067852.JPG

DSC067861.JPG

DSC067871.JPG

DSC067881.JPG

DSC067891.JPG

After the fall

DSC067902.JPG

DSC067912.JPG

DSC067922.JPG

DSC067944.JPG

DSC068013.JPG

White Russian

DSC067821.JPG

DSC067832.JPG

DSC067843.JPG

SD

DSC06795.JPG

MB1

DSC067961.JPG

DSC067972.JPG

bd x gdp clones I got rid of the 2 weaker ones im just gonna work with the 2 to make seeds

DSC06798.JPG

DSC067992.JPG

Groups

DSC067812.JPG

DSC067931.JPG

DSC068002.JPG

ok that's it for this week stay tuned :thumb:

Happy Weednesday Brother Cronic!!!!! Your plants are looking epic, huge fatty colas!!! wow! Digging your salt water rig too :) Just seeing it makes me want to dust off my sealine reel and tuna pole and hit the bay:)

Beautiful job on your grow Cronic!

Been afew days since I drove thru but was right ontime for a great update with pic's. You do know I can't read ask Pop's he was born down that aways anyhow. Least he grew up to learn to read write and the other r. But nice pic's. You hear me talk abit about them LED's. I was thinking of some just to supplement hanging them up on the ceiling, but they seem to like to be closer than I was going to do. I was thinking hanging them like 7' high. Duh just spacing,,,, I been a-learning on them cheaper ones, been weighing the pro's of throwing up 4 units between my hid units. But I don't know if I'd gain my wattage worth in help to the whole canopy 5' down from the point of light. I mean they sure seem to produce put in the right hands, your proof, that's for sure. I've been wanting to upgrade my lighting next year with the new main box. Not sure if this makes sense, but. Nice fish....
Keepem Green
Keepem Green

what I do notice is it can produce yes but you see how close the tops are when they are bigger
you can just backtrack to the black Russian, I don't know if its something im doing but I think its light distance yes it can bleach when its close but I notice bigger buds closer to the light, I wont run it farther than 2 ft to start ill let it get fairly close too as you know sometimes it grows into the light and I gotta super crop or tie down then the plant starts leaning like this one :rofl: not the worst trouble to have but lol it is a pain when its leaning and top heavy, yea if its too far youd just be wasting light I don't know about other panels as this is the only one I started with and I stuck with em cause they work, Thanks for stopping by Brotha NorCali :high-five:

Happy Weednesday Brother Cronic!!!!! Your plants are looking epic, huge fatty colas!!! wow! Digging your salt water rig too :) Just seeing it makes me want to dust off my sealine reel and tuna pole and hit the bay:)

Beautiful job on your grow Cronic!

Hey Thanks Brotha Ice it was my first tuna this year so we cut it up and gave away about half
peddled the rest, he got me down to about 1/4 spool before I finally stopped him from taking line on a 12/0 senator
Thanks again Brotha :Namaste:
and Thanks Guys for stopping by and looking at my grow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom