ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

High cronichemp friend
Thats some show that you are putting up ,, its great to see such a big indoors girl :thumb:
I think when you have to plan ahead as to how you are going to harvest her branch by branch it shows you are cronically great at Ganja growing:goodjob:
Have a great day bud :love::420::love:

High cronichemp friend
Thats some show that you are putting up ,, its great to see such a big indoors girl :thumb:
I think when you have to plan ahead as to how you are going to harvest her branch by branch it shows you are cronically great at Ganja growing:goodjob:
Have a great day bud :love::420::love:

Thank you Brother :circle-of-love: :Namaste:
I hope them new chompers treat you well my friend :thumb:

:adore:

Just driving thru....... Dude if they truly have a stable piece of genetics in the Dela Haze,,,, you going to love the girl. She don't do a lot in the stretch department. So you can almost push the limits of your overhead. She bushes and looks like a almost pure sativa, but say a 2' plant, she'd finish at 2 1/2'. But you have to grow her once. Really do yourself a favor if you have room, take a cut. You can always chuck it if she isn't all that. I swear she has a more complex smell than even God Bud. As Sammie Hagar said, wasn't it him?, , Hot, Sweet and Sticky........ Mine was a contender for mustache wax.
Back when I first started posting here, I mean my first journal, I have had like 4-5 threads started on here, but I grew a Auto White Russian. I trimmed 3+ oz's off her. She was like a 85 day plant, least my memory thinks. Hell it could be foggy. My lone brain cell get tired sometimes. Congrad's on the buddage and Keepem Green

eh?
I didn't hear anything about it on the news
ill go take a peek if I don't pass out
kinda tired and stoned atm :rofl:

so it seems our Old Friend is ready to give some plants a shot and growing in his yard again :circle-of-love:
im gonna start some soil plants I believe Himalayan blue auto or something or other
so im gonna hatch a few its off the moon phase atm but if the seeds good itll still pop might take a day or two longer but
I believe if it wants to grow itll pop
so well start those pop em in soil let em get about 8-12 inches then take em over to our Buddies house and set up the drip line
might be 3-4 weeks before its there so just hold yer horses people

so it seems our Old Friend is ready to give some plants a shot and growing in his yard again :circle-of-love:
im gonna start some soil plants I believe Himalayan blue auto or something or other
so im gonna hatch a few its off the moon phase atm but if the seeds good itll still pop might take a day or two longer but
I believe if it wants to grow itll pop
so well start those pop em in soil let em get about 8-12 inches then take em over to our Buddies house and set up the drip line
might be 3-4 weeks before its there so just hold yer horses people

Sorry Chronic....my Colonoscopy has become very painful...things are trying to go through it that are larger than the hole and it is VERY painful. Probably means more surgery soon.....we'll see. So sorry my good Buddy. :smokin::thedoubletake:

Hello cronic did you see the meteor shower:love:
We had one a few years back but I only saw a bit, have a great day my friend:thumb:

naw I went to sleep it was like after 1 am :rofl:

um see omm's quote below

Sorry Chronic....my Colonoscopy has become very painful...things are trying to go through it that are larger than the hole and it is VERY painful. Probably means more surgery soon.....we'll see. So sorry my good Buddy. :smokin::thedoubletake:

I understand buddy
think about this for a minute
itll take about or close to a month before I bring anything
also
I could just be your ganja gardener
bring the plants over when ready
if you have the timer and drip line
ill set it up and I will take care of the plants
if there are any nutrient needs ill take care of them
and the drip line on timer will assure they at least have water
think about it buddy you do nothing at all unless you want to take pics
is the only thing you have to can do if you want to do
if not I can stop by weekly and do the updates for you too
just think about it :circle-of-love:

naw I went to sleep it was like after 1 am :rofl:

um see omm's quote below

I understand buddy
think about this for a minute
itll take about or close to a month before I bring anything
also
I could just be your ganja gardener
bring the plants over when ready
if you have the timer and drip line
ill set it up and I will take care of the plants
if there are any nutrient needs ill take care of them
and the drip line on timer will assure they at least have water
think about it buddy you do nothing at all unless you want to take pics
is the only thing you have to can do if you want to do
if not I can stop by weekly and do the updates for you too
just think about it :circle-of-love:

Ah Man, you are such a good friend.

I don't have any of the things you mentioned. None of it. I don't even remember how to post pictures. I just can't let you do all that.
It's just wrong of me. I just have to say no. Maybe someday in the future. The way it looks I may need more surgery and who knows how that will go. I just have to say no. Thank you....Thank you....but no. I hope you understand. Much Love to you my good Buddy.
:thumb::high-five::thumb:

Ah Man, you are such a good friend.

I don't have any of the things you mentioned. None of it. I don't even remember how to post pictures. I just can't let you do all that.
It's just wrong of me. I just have to say no. Maybe someday in the future. The way it looks I may need more surgery and who knows how that will go. I just have to say no. Thank you....Thank you....but no. I hope you understand. Much Love to you my good Buddy.
:thumb::high-five::thumb:

ok no Worries my friend it wouldn't be a bother for me but I understand
let me know if someday you want to

Back
Top Bottom