Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Looks pretty close to perfect!-It doesn't even have that one cola
that likes to grow 6" more than all the rest...
Beautiful canopy,especially this far into flowering-Great job,VG !

Beautiful plants Vg! I'm seriously impressed with your training on the Gz. I am about to top mine soon and would love to have my plant look like yours going into flower.
It is gorgeous plant!
Looks pretty close to perfect!-It doesn't even have that one cola
that likes to grow 6" more than all the rest...
Beautiful canopy,especially this far into flowering-Great job,VG !

Thanks y'all. She had such a rough start that I never thought that she would live much less look as good as she does. I wish that I was as resilient as she is.

Be nice to have seeds made fresh m her.
I do have a few clones from her. I need to learn to make my own seeds but I don't have a good place to do it unfortunately.

There are ways to make seeds safely this time of year
I simply lack space.:confused: I'm still trying to build a veg space in my pantry. No luck so far.
I'm getting resistance from the Mr.

That's the way my old aprt was.
I haven't really read that much about reversing with sts. Can you get seeds without getting everything in the tent preggers?

In typical @InTheShed fashion:

There is a metric ton of stuff on plants having sex with theirselves in this thread. It's 100+ pages of growing too, idk if youv'e been there

Just like everyone has said before, really beautiful plants VG. And they’re all fitting so perfectly in your tent!! :love:
:ciao: Thanks sweetie. Let's hope that I don't screw them up before harvest. That would be so like me. Lol.
In typical @InTheShed fashion:

There is a metric ton of stuff on plants having sex with theirselves in this thread. It's 100+ pages of growing too, idk if youv'e been there

Bookmarked, thanks a bunch!

How tall are your cages above the pots? What size is that pot?

Were these cages off amazon or local?
I'll have to get back to you about the cage height tomorrow. I think it's like the purple one that you have, I just cut it down. I got it at Wal-Mart.
The pots are 2.5-3 gallons, I'm not positive. They are from Dollar Tree.

Making seeds is easy

Impregnating the entire county is too....lol

But can be very simple with a small dedicated quarantine spot, for sts anyways

Or

Get a male, move it to the patio, get pollen, cull him, store pollen in the freezer

Easy peasy

Making seeds is easy

Impregnating the entire county is too....lol

But can be very simple with a small dedicated quarantine spot, for sts anyways

Or

Get a male, move it to the patio, get pollen, cull him, store pollen in the freezer

Easy peasy
I'll probably do the sts when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom