Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Nice ! I just harvested 1 TD yesterday. Had to chop it lil earlier i planed (2 weeks or something), but because of a lot errors and lack of time it went 2 month longer than i expected. 5 months old auto ? :d
IMG_20161030_212923.jpg
IMG_20161030_230839.jpg

Not proud. I have 1 more,, she is gonna come down in aweek, also lil early but i need room and pots. Time to start Lemon haze, shes been waiting her time under big girls
what kinda lights you working with?

:tokin:
Nice ! I just harvested 1 TD yesterday. Had to chop it lil earlier i planed (2 weeks or something), but because of a lot errors and lack of time it went 2 month longer than i expected. 5 months old auto ? :d
IMG_20161030_212923.jpg
IMG_20161030_230839.jpg

Not proud. I have 1 more,, she is gonna come down in aweek, also lil early but i need room and pots. Time to start Lemon haze, shes been waiting her time under big girls

Try to use bigger pots next go..you will love the results brother:thumb: the roots love the airy coco also with this plant... My T.D was about 2 ft tall. Very dense buds.. I use a 300 w led. And a 150 w Hps with this 1...I feel like a mad weed scientist

Organic Jilly Bean-Pheno #1 (Space Queen x Orange Velvet):

DSC021059.JPG

DSC022436.JPG

Happy Halloweed all!:blunt:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I love this pheno for sure it's some of the best smoke I've found to help me sleep

The purple pheno = no sleepy... I haven't had a good nights sleep in a good 2 weeks. This is sooo tasty.. went from my favorite to my favorite-forrresst...

20161013_175152.jpg

My favorite kind of eye candy. :battingeyelashes:

My Early Miss came in a week early. :rofl:

IMG_078049.JPG

IMG_077540.JPG

The smoke is really good :) floral , sweet smoke:goodjob:

The smell is amazing. I hang them to dry in my hallway and everytime I walk into the kitchen the smell smacks me in the face. Lol! It used to smell like ripe apples to me when it was flowering. Now it's beginning to smell like pineapple.

Anybody ever trim a bud and instantly regret it??

Yep. I have some GG4 that has crazy good sugar leaves. Where to trim? No trim? Since I don't care about bag appeal, I'm leaving mine alone.

Yep. I have some GG4 that has crazy good sugar leaves. Where to trim? No trim? Since I don't care about bag appeal, I'm leaving mine alone.

OK - I lied. :rofl: I did trim up a few buds to see if it was worth the hassle. Yes and no. Maybe a little better, but not worth the effort.

GG4_Bud-1a.jpg
GG4_Bud-2.jpg
GG4_Bud-4.jpg

I think it comes down to personal preference that goes with opposing points of view. IMHO can depend on how you smoke it, as I smoke in a pipe (20+ years of cigs can't use a bong unless I want to splarf up parts of my lungs for 20 minutes) and in my mind the sugar leafs absorb some of the oils that don't quite burn off and you get more out of it (same as in a Jay), but I could be totally wrong too ;) and more than likely I am wrong as no science to base it off of :rofl: .......the stuff at the Dispensary darn well better be tightly manicured when one is paying 65-75 a 1/4 (that is the price after the 25% sin tax), but that a totally different thing altogether ;)

Organic Jilly Bean-Pheno #3 (Space Queen x Orange Velvet):

DSC029556.JPG

DSC029746.JPG

DSC029846.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile2065677120.jpg

Black d,o,g by h.s.o

I just finished a run of the BD - great greens ... currently my favorite smoke. You can go ahead and smoke it now... it doesn't require a very long cure... This and Chemdawg are very similar with short cures.

It's good either way but.... ready, set ... puff....annnd, yer off!

I was breaking buds off that looked like that (accidentally of course :drool:) ... let them dry MAYBE overnight and puff. Not trying to tempt you or anything, just sayin... :thumb:

-----------

Here's beginnings of our next round: Organic Chemdawg from my purple cut from the spring time... she's orange this round!! ??

20161103_195737.jpg

20161103_195842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom