Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

Re: Congrats! I Have Twins! Two plants from one seed

Just pics for now, busy busy!!!
100_19403.JPG

100_19111.JPG

100_19133.JPG

Great additives you have. Trying out the OC+ atm. Also using SSU. However, I don't think the SSU works for the strain I'm growing; Super Lemon Haze, Tangerine Dream, and Red Dragon. Because I'm feeding one plant with SSU and others without. The ones with it does not show any more trich production than the rest. Going to exclude this product for the future grows. Your plants looking great, a lot of new growth.

the forest looks great GT keep it up

Thank you my friend's, my loving wife updated me and said that everything is going smoothly, and I will take pics and update again after the weekend, until then everyone send her some prayers and good vibes, and my son also, she said he is sick ;-(
Stay green and God bless ya my friends...:Namaste:

Sorry about the lack of updates, very busy with work..Will update by next weekend, check out my other journal for some pics of the female twin...

Thank you my friend's, my loving wife updated me and said that everything is going smoothly, and I will take pics and update again after the weekend, until then everyone send her some prayers and good vibes, and my son also, she said he is sick ;-(
Stay green and God bless ya my friends...:Namaste:

She and your son have my good healing vibes coming to them right now and allot of them!!! :high-five:

You take care too! :peace:

Thank you my friend, you are truly a great soul OMM, wife and son are sleeping right now so time for me to catch up on everything before I leave back outta town tomorrow!!!

Oh my gosh, GT! I had no idea your son was sick! My son is ill right now too, and we are very worried for him, as it it pretty serious...I surely hope your son isn't too seriously sick, and if he is, I pray that he will be healed and recover from this as soon as possible! I will light a candle for him, and pray for you all, as I know that an ill child affects the parents and even the whole family, so I hope you're all sticking together, you know? I am sending healing vibes and prayers out to the universe so that they may pick up good, healing energy and take it to your dear son, and heal him, for he is too young to be sick....let the child be well and send the illness to the adults who can handle such things much easier....Please make them better , please heal them, Amen, Blessed Be..:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Oh my gosh, GT! I had no idea your son was sick! My son is ill right now too, and we are very worried for him, as it it pretty serious...I surely hope your son isn't too seriously sick, and if he is, I pray that he will be healed and recover from this as soon as possible! I will light a candle for him, and pray for you all, as I know that an ill child affects the parents and even the whole family, so I hope you're all sticking together, you know? I am sending healing vibes and prayers out to the universe so that they may pick up good, healing energy and take it to your dear son, and heal him, for he is too young to be sick....let the child be well and send the illness to the adults who can handle such things much easier....Please make them better , please heal them, Amen, Blessed Be..:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Thank you my dear friend, he is well now. I am sorry to hear about your little one, it is so hard to se them suffer, I wish I had the power to some how feel the pain for them.I said a prayer for your son while I was writing this and will continue to pray for him and you my friend. :Namaste: And you are right, it does have a harsh affect on us as the parents, and my wife is at the "emotional" stage of her pregnancy right now. You know, the part where she goes all kung fu krazy and reminds you sort of a chimera, or something...lol, too stoned, love ya friend, stay green, God bless, and PEEEEAAAACCCCCEEEEE!!!!!:allgood::peace:

Dude no idea if I copied this rite but,,, well I didn't but I was leafing back thru your journal and seen where ya got 2 small leaves growing off the center of a well established leaf. I've seen that more than once, she grow out of it anyways. Hey look like ya got yourself a well rounded little grow kicking out. Hey it's just the love of the grow. And myself from way back in your journal, I'm no bible thumper not even on the same planet as one but someone has been looking out for my fool ass. God? My dead Mother? Higher Power? Anyone ever been shot at enough, knows theres a god somewhere.
Enough. Grow looks great Keep em Green Dude

Wow, thanks for the prayers for my son, although is is my youngest of 2, he is almost 23, and has an umbilical hernia that he can't do anything about because he got it while working for an asshole (sorry!) boss up in Oregon first of the year, and the ass had the kid carrying half sides of beef off the truck because the other guys were too slow to help him, the guy made him carry them alone!!!!! I could just choke that asshole !!! He's so lucky he's over 1500 miles away or he'd have heard from me by now!!!! I don't care that he's over 21, he's still not strong enough to carry sides of beef alone for God's sake, I mean, WHO IS??? AAAARRRGGGHHH!! That whole mess has me soooo mad!!! He's back here suffering, because his wife couldn't work up there and they said it was SOOO expensive up there....So the kids came home. Only spent about 9 months up there, and they LOVEd the area! I saw their pics they sent me, and they were in a gorgeous place! I guess Eugene is right between the mountians and the ocean, so they got to go out every weekend and see the beautiful areas up there.....I am still jealous! Now his wife is working, and he can't get state health ins. cuz they stopped taking new patients, and the ins. she has won't take him cuz he got hurt up in Oregon before he came back here and she got the job, so it's a "pre-existing condition..." a real conundrum...I am heart-broken...I wish I could help my son, but all he can do is rest. Oh, and to top it off, they have to move, cuz the landlord's selling the house they've been living in. Anyways, enough of me, I hope your pregnant wife is feeling better as well. I remember that craziness, and I can tell ya bro, you better do ANYTHING she wants, AT ALL TIMES, cuz there ain't nothing harder to go thru than pregnancy and childbirth! Period! I wish you both all the best! And I pray for your family as well....
Thank you my dear friend, he is well now. I am sorry to hear about your little one, it is so hard to se them suffer, I wish I had the power to some how feel the pain for them.I said a prayer for your son while I was writing this and will continue to pray for him and you my friend. :Namaste: And you are right, it does have a harsh affect on us as the parents, and my wife is at the "emotional" stage of her pregnancy right now. You know, the part where she goes all kung fu krazy and reminds you sort of a chimera, or something...lol, too stoned, love ya friend, stay green, God bless, and PEEEEAAAACCCCCEEEEE!!!!!:allgood::peace:

Dude no idea if I copied this rite but,,, well I didn't but I was leafing back thru your journal and seen where ya got 2 small leaves growing off the center of a well established leaf. I've seen that more than once, she grow out of it anyways. Hey look like ya got yourself a well rounded little grow kicking out. Hey it's just the love of the grow. And myself from way back in your journal, I'm no bible thumper not even on the same planet as one but someone has been looking out for my fool ass. God? My dead Mother? Higher Power? Anyone ever been shot at enough, knows theres a god somewhere.
Enough. Grow looks great Keep em Green Dude

Yes, you are correct, and they do grow out of it, as anyone would know that have experienced this, which I also have many times with this strain. Thanks my friend, this is just my little home excursion though, you should see our big boy, no cameras there though ;-), I'm gonna use this closet grown for different experiments and such, mostly fun grows...Stay tuned on a tutorial on creating femenised seeds, gonna do it the old fashion wy, which is how I've always done, and also try out the colloidal silver method that a buddy of mine swears by. And no problem on not having a relationship with God, I still have many friends that feel the same, and also many that have changed their hearts, and minds, over the years. I'm really not a religious person, or Bible thumping either, just have a love for God and especially for Jesus. Took me living a hard young life and survived it to be where I am today..I also have been shot at, stabbed 4 times, each diferent occasions, been hog-tied and almost drowned in a tub, robbed, incarcerated, and at the end had a judge tell me that I was one in thousands he felt he would never see again, because the changes I made, so I have some experiences my friend.. And as you said, Enough. God bless, stay green my friend, and PEEEEAAAACCCCEEEE!!!!:Namaste:

Wow, thanks for the prayers for my son, although is is my youngest of 2, he is almost 23, and has an umbilical hernia that he can't do anything about because he got it while working for an asshole (sorry!) boss up in Oregon first of the year, and the ass had the kid carrying half sides of beef off the truck because the other guys were too slow to help him, the guy made him carry them alone!!!!! I could just choke that asshole !!! He's so lucky he's over 1500 miles away or he'd have heard from me by now!!!! I don't care that he's over 21, he's still not strong enough to carry sides of beef alone for God's sake, I mean, WHO IS??? AAAARRRGGGHHH!! That whole mess has me soooo mad!!! He's back here suffering, because his wife couldn't work up there and they said it was SOOO expensive up there....So the kids came home. Only spent about 9 months up there, and they LOVEd the area! I saw their pics they sent me, and they were in a gorgeous place! I guess Eugene is right between the mountians and the ocean, so they got to go out every weekend and see the beautiful areas up there.....I am still jealous! Now his wife is working, and he can't get state health ins. cuz they stopped taking new patients, and the ins. she has won't take him cuz he got hurt up in Oregon before he came back here and she got the job, so it's a "pre-existing condition..." a real conundrum...I am heart-broken...I wish I could help my son, but all he can do is rest. Oh, and to top it off, they have to move, cuz the landlord's selling the house they've been living in. Anyways, enough of me, I hope your pregnant wife is feeling better as well. I remember that craziness, and I can tell ya bro, you better do ANYTHING she wants, AT ALL TIMES, cuz there ain't nothing harder to go thru than pregnancy and childbirth! Period! I wish you both all the best! And I pray for your family as well....

RV,
My friend, no need to thank me for the prayers, anytime, we all need them..Your son's boss sounds like a douche, and I hope for his sake, he never runs across my pal R V G - DAWG!!She will get some momma's revenge on him!! Sorry they had to leave the area, but atleast you are close again, gotta find the bright side of it...I hope he finds some way to get medical attention, there are clinics out there, he will have to sign up as indigent I'm guessing. And landlords can be a hassle too!!! I know!! Thanks for the concern for my wife, she is doing good, trying to keep her pleased, hard to please a prego though, she is VEEEERRRRYYYY needy right now, lol. God bless you my friend, and I of course are praying for you and yours too!!
PS. Xena is AWESOME!!! Great job my friend! I had faith in you from the beginning though, knew you'd pull it off!!

Do what? Link me if you can in a PM, gotta see this...
To be able to send PMs your post count must be 50 or greater.
ya i was trying to decide seeds to get sent n i read the same damn thing almost word for word about 1 seed sprouting 2 root tips and being 2 plants in one seed,, i read ur post the nex day n almost wanna say i was searching for a strain i was debating about,,, ill try to find it again but dont remember what nirvana strain it was...:roorrip:

To be able to send PMs your post count must be 50 or greater.
ya i was trying to decide seeds to get sent n i read the same damn thing almost word for word about 1 seed sprouting 2 root tips and being 2 plants in one seed,, i read ur post the nex day n almost wanna say i was searching for a strain i was debating about,,, ill try to find it again but dont remember what nirvana strain it was...:roorrip:

Forgot about the post count, Nirvana Seeds is a sponsor so you can post here, I gotta see this, I seen a couple other posts out there when I researched it but would love to read more!!!

Back
Top Bottom