Corytheghost's Soil Bubba Kush Grow Journal: Oct 2020

I’m thinking you’re running into a bit of a magnesium deficiency, by the looks of those red stems.

Growers using Coco Coir or Reverse Osmosis (RO) water usually need to supplement their plants with extra Calcium & Magnesium in addition to regular nutrients. Treating coco coir with Cal-Mag and supplying extra throughout your grow is recommended for growers in coco coir, or those using RO water.

she needs food bro!! :nervous-guy:

Went to my local grow shop. Apparently the soil I have is NOT soilless and should be PH'd to 6.5-6.8

They said the same thing as you @Backlipslide

The RO water is close to 0 ppm and needs calimag. I'm also going to be using kelp extract, MegaCrop, and some microbial mass with the calimag tomorrow morning.

Hopefully I get the measurements right!

PXL_20201129_211953427.jpg

PXL_20201129_211931761.jpg

PXL_20201129_211900076.jpg

It’s in a pretty small pot, so I don’t expect it needs much, but be careful not to stop watering as soon as you see run off, because when it’s watered at first, it likes to find little channels with a direct feed to the bottom, making you think it’s fully watered, but In reality it just found a quick channel and only half the pot is watered. Just keep that in mind man!!

Man this thing grew a ton overnight! Wow!
:popcorn:
keep er’ comin!!
I know it was mentioned some where in a previous page but remember the bad leaf tips won’t repair them selves. If it was me personally, I’d leave them on until they either end up falling off, or when leave it till she grows a significant amount and you do a defoliation :thumb:

I believe it was well saturated. That's a great point though.. I'll keep it in mind when I water.

Man this thing grew a ton overnight! Wow!

PXL_20201202_192154048.jpg
she looks really good cory :thumb: keep it up!

Now, :smokin:
do you plan on topping the plant? It’s a great way to maximize you’re yield. It’s scary at first... but you will get over it after you witness the advantage of doing so :thumb:

you could let it go a bit higher, to the 8th node. Then top the plant just above the fifth internode, end clone the top. End up getting two out of one! (High score) fireworks, explosions of glitter goes everywhere
(Eww glitter)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom