Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

think that’s called trolling lol
:eek: I wouldn’t... ever. Not even at Duggs :ganjamon:
:love: :passitleft:

Allow me to read the link for you:
"The Eleven Pen is designed for easy, efficient vaporizing of oils and wax (not for dry leaf). "
:)
The pen is great. Not really a Vaporizer as it just heats stuff directly with an element and I’m pretty sure my kief balls are actually smoking when I use it. I don’t mind and that’s certainly not a complaint - I love it! Just think they’re stretching things a little saying it’s a vape. :Namaste:

VB11 will take the shatter or wax straight with no added chemicals. I'm thinking that's always a plus.
:thumb:

I scoop out my kief, hold it in parchment paper pressed into my palm for a bit to meld it into a ball, stick it on the element and toke. It’s a very good little device. Bugger to clean tho ... :hmmmm:

Hi AG :ciao:! Thanks for stopping by and sharing the info. Good to know the pen is so versatile.

Thanks again Shed, all these terms with regards to concentrates really seems confusing to me sometimes

What is everyone thoughts on shatter oil butane co2 etc form.

Do you heat a ceramic glass bowl up only until red then then let it cool too see no glow then apply shatter ?

Or do you heat up until red then just dab away and n red hot cherry bowl.

Or do you heat up tip red and then give another 20-30 secs heat and then settle for 39s secs and then dab?

I do notice that if the bowl isn’t red red it hits cooler not a bad burn feel in lungs ?

Just want to hear what more experienced growers here have to say on that ?

What is everyone thoughts on shatter oil butane co2 etc form.

Do you heat a ceramic glass bowl up only until red then then let it cool too see no glow then apply shatter ?

Or do you heat up until red then just dab away and n red hot cherry bowl.

Or do you heat up tip red and then give another 20-30 secs heat and then settle for 39s secs and then dab?

I do notice that if the bowl isn’t red red it hits cooler not a bad burn feel in lungs ?

Just want to hear what more experienced growers here have to say on that ?
Im not sure I do it right Joe, but I have a quartz banger and I heat it until its red, wait 20 seconds and hit it. Way less hot on the lungs to me. I have been drooling over the idea of actually seting up an e-nail station for a while. One day, when my kids are all moved out. Plus, Im a furniture maker so I have lots of cool ideas in store for the station :)

I always waited until it stopped glowing then drop my dab in.

Yea thats the way I was basically shown haha.

I am really just starting to touch the surface of concentrates and I know the rabbit hole is deep. I dont want to dive in quite yet, but just dabble a bit haha! Happy Saturday Penny! Im looking forward to watching your outdoor grow bro.

Archie...good day to . Was wondering if you have given any thought of getting some good hash bags (Bubblemans) a mini washer,..and making some full melting bubblehash? It is crisp and clean , very potent , tasty and a great hard hitting rush , of a buzz. Takes a lot , to make a little. But it's so worth it to harvest only the unbroken , pure , gland heads, with almost NO impurities. Very special stuff when smoked in a lil double bubbler.... Just sayin ok...don't need no stinkin fuel or solvents...just some cold water and ice.....:slide:....And oh ya...i can get a seasoned stoner high as fu..k , from a pc. the size of a grain of rice....:surf:

Hopefully it all works out here in a month or so.

Oh it will Penny!
Archie...good day to . Was wondering if you have given any thought of getting some good hash bags (Bubblemans) a mini washer,..and making some full melting bubblehash? It is crisp and clean , very potent , tasty and a great hard hitting rush , of a buzz. Takes a lot , to make a little. But it's so worth it to harvest only the unbroken , pure , gland heads, with almost NO impurities. Very special stuff when smoked in a lil double bubbler.... Just sayin ok...don't need no stinkin fuel or solvents...just some cold water and ice.....:slide:....And oh ya...i can get a seasoned stoner high as fu..k , from a pc. the size of a grain of rice....:surf:
Hey Duggan! I just realized I haven’t been in my own thread for a couple days haha.
I do have some bags but they’re a cheap generic version I suppose. I have done two plants both at different times. I noticed I got better each time :slide:

The main reason I’m chasing extracts is so i can fill vape cartridges. They’re just a hell of a lot more discrete than I could ever be with flower.
I don’t necessarily need to be discrete, but suffice it to say I have someone I “care” for that does require it.
Matter of fact, I’m smoking a joint on my patio right now :passitleft: Puffing on the Durban and listening to the birds sing. Also decarbing about five grams of Mystery II from my last grow. I’m shocked that there’s any of that harvest around :laugh:

As for things in the flower tent, we’re just on amber alert mostly. The plants are all maturing at their own pace. A bit like watching paint dry then isn’t it? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yup...ha...know what ya mean bud!
This is where rookies make the mistake of harvesting before they are ripe.
So much good comes from letting our plants ripen properly.Glad u like your Durban.
Mine is nice too...but...but i must confess...the A5 X Malawi (A5 Killer Haze)has got me ruined......spoiled....nothing has that 'rush' like it does/did.

The Durban is nice, not get out of your seat and clean your whole hose house :rofl: nice, but it’s not gonna let you lay down all day either.
I took a sampler from BC2 and she is just like Penny said, lights out pretty much. I feel the eyes get very heavy lol.

Update Day 61 Flower
Hello everyone :ciao: I am staring down the barrel of harvesting all four plants. Ive taken a sample bud off each plant and Im pretty happy with where they're at. I inspected the sample buds outside of the tent, away from the Perfect Sun spectrum and there are more ambers than I thought initially on all plants. This works great because the girls in Docs soil will be able to get a Growth drench prior to harvest. They had plain water earlier this week.

The BC moms are are showing some purpling on the fans mostly while BC2 is showing some on her buds. @InTheShed here are some good examples of whats in store for the BC2 cuts. I have not seen BC2.1 display this coloring which I cant explain.

Blueberry is throwing some crazy bushy white pistils out and its got me a little bit on edge looking for nanners. We had high enough temps that I was forced to run the dual hose ac to keep temps below 85.
Cheers!

Update Day 61 Flower
Hello everyone :ciao: I am staring down the barrel of harvesting all four plants. Ive taken a sample bud off each plant and Im pretty happy with where they're at. I inspected the sample buds outside of the tent, away from the Perfect Sun spectrum and there are more ambers than I thought initially on all plants. This works great because the girls in Docs soil will be able to get a Growth drench prior to harvest. They had plain water earlier this week.

The BC moms are are showing some purpling on the fans mostly while BC2 is showing some on her buds. @InTheShed here are some good examples of whats in store for the BC2 cuts. I have not seen BC2.1 display this coloring which I cant explain.

Blueberry is throwing some crazy bushy white pistils out and its got me a little bit on edge looking for nanners. We had high enough temps that I was forced to run the dual hose ac to keep temps below 85.
Cheers!
Sheesh looking awesome Archie. I'm Starting my chop this evening. Happy days

Sheesh looking awesome Archie. I'm Starting my chop this evening. Happy days
Thanks so much Lerugged! I’ll swing by and check your harvest brother, can’t wait!
I concur with Leugged :high-five:awesome indeed. This Bedroom Cookies look delicious! Especially the colourful one, quite a looker! You’re making the Osmocote+ approach look super good.

Harvest festivals all ‘round :cheer:
Thanks AG, it feels good to turn the corner toward the finish line of a grow eh? :high-five:
It has not been my intention to necessarily compare the two. I simply had a couple of Moms that I wanted to flower but wasn’t confident enough to run all five plants in Docs soil yet.

The OC+ allowed me to just water the plants every three days and never look back aside from plucking spent leaves.

Thanks for stopping by AG!
Nice grow, looks like easy trimming:thumb::woohoo:
Thanks Dynamo! The BC plants look fairly simple huh? The Blueberry has a lot of leaves

Nice pics, AW. And even more so, great looking plants! :thumb:

It sounds like I’ll be sorry if I harvest now. She has enough clears that I’d be comfortable letting her go another week.... okay you guys definitely convinced me. Just a week no biggie. :thumb::thanks:
I got talked off the ledge about chopping Blueberry over on the BB comparison thread. There are more clears than I’d like but I could chop the other Bedroom plants as they are already knocking me out from the testers I took a few days back. One bowl and I’m baked on my vape. That’s not usual for me.

Back
Top Bottom