Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

R-e-l-a-x brother, don't over think yourself. The kit is so easy, if it wasnt I would have already fucked it up by now lol.
You’re right brother. I’m itching to take care of em’ lol I shall resist.

Merry Christmas to you Archie, and to all Bud's Brixers who pass through.

Happy holidays all! I appreciate you guys and I consider y’all family! This site is so much more than a message board to me. Many of you know I come to cannabis for depression, anxiety, etc. medication. The truth is cannabis helps immensely but it’s really growing and learning to grow alongside this community here that gets me in my orthopedics every morning :D Society can be a major drag with crime, greed, hate, etc. I’m fortunate to have a place here with you all where I feel the love!

Once or twice a day I open the door to the grow room and squint my eyes and spend a couple minutes looking things over and shut the door. Then I'll go check the vegging girls- don't have to squint as much there- I fiddle with the leaders if they need some training, and then I have to wander away and find something to do. A couple times a week I spend an hour or so mixing and watering. :)

Someone has to do all that work, after all. The really time consuming part is trimming though. :confused:
The time consuming part for me is the smoking part !! :smokin::smokin:

Archie....Merry Christmas to ya. Yes,..and you know it! This neighborhood is a bunch of very real people, sharing a common passion . Nothing but good to say about our 'gang'. Cheers Archie....:passitleft:
Cheers Duggan!

Update Day 27
So I got to thinking. The leaves on my plants feel paper dry and they are constantly droopy. The weight of the pot seemed to still have some moisture to it but I wasn’t really certain. I decided to go ahead and prepare a good transplant drench and see what happens.

They got around a quart each maybe a little less. I mixed one gallon of RO water with .5ml Tea for five minutes and then 15ml Tranplant drench. I’ve been keeping the kits containers in the fridge and the transplant drench was really thick and goopy. Oh and the smell was a surprise too lol.
Watered on Day 26 and today they look much happier. Also, after feeling the totally wet container, it was a excellent teacher in just what a dramatic difference there was between dry and wet. I just didn’t have the feel for it I guess. I kept second guessing myself about if I should water and I opted to keep waiting.

One of the indicators that I’ve underwatered, was that growth came to a screeching halt. There was no growth from the new nodes after I topped. That threw a red flag for me. I kept looking at the plant daily and no new growth!
Here they are yesterday:
627D0C3C-F802-4197-BB96-1F9ABC3F5D8F.jpeg
937645D7-8EA5-402B-A006-BD0A8D712C8A.jpeg

And 24 hours later:
9CD993F3-9A79-41D8-886A-D2629BB22206.jpeg
FF1ED365-37F0-4407-97C6-F62FC8960A49.jpeg

Great day to ya Archie,...Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ya. Don't store your DBHBB liquids in the fridge..OK. A cool dry place is all that's necessary.
That plant at the back...she looks to be quite big for that little pot she's in....she getting up canned soon?
Cheers Duggan! damnit lol I thought the fridge would be good lol! Okay .
Yea plants in the back are very mature 50+days that are the mothers of the three little cuttings I have. It was really just an experiment with the cuttings but yes I do plan to upcan and flower along with the plants in Docs soil ( blueberry and durban...might cull the one cutting in docs kit as I feel I may be getting overwhelmed a bit). I was trying to buy some time until my little ones bounce back and are ready for flowering. I estimate that'd be atleast another 2-6weeks wouldnt you? Any tips for keeping these moms small and happy? They drink daily and the one is always droopy like Magoos plant before upcanning.

Hey Archie! A couple things, don't cull any if you can avoid it, upcan those mothers if you can as you can veg in bigger container (assuming you only have 1 tent?) and that low of 64 concerns me, I know it's really not that bad but 68 as a low would be better, once I got my lows up my grows got better and I know plenty of people are gonna say 64 is fine so it's really not that big of a deal.

:passitleft:

Hey Archie! A couple things, don't cull any if you can avoid it, upcan those mothers if you can as you can veg in bigger container (assuming you only have 1 tent?) and that low of 64 concerns me, I know it's really not that bad but 68 as a low would be better, once I got my lows up my grows got better and I know plenty of people are gonna say 64 is fine so it's really not that big of a deal.

Hey Ween! I dropped my temps to 65F during the night cycle to try and express color on my flowering autos in the other half of my 4x8. They are nearly done and ready for chop so soon the tent will be all vegging plants.

The mothers- They are in Roots organic with Osmocote +. I imagine it would not be advisable to upcan to Docs kit. They were never meant to be part of this journal per se, but if folks are interested in seeing them I can share and document them as much as possible too. I was planning to flower them alongside my star pupils.

Honestly, my first run in docs soil the plants were droopy a lot in 1 gal pots. Second run in the soil after I got used to the wet and dry cycle plants weren't droopy. Things really get going after the plants are transplanted.
Heya KB! Yea bro I’ll be more careful next time. I’m kicking myself because I stalled them more than anything else.
:high-five:

Hey Ween! I dropped my temps to 65F during the night cycle to try and express color on my flowering autos in the other half of my 4x8. They are nearly done and ready for chop so soon the tent will be all vegging plants.

The mothers- They are in Roots organic with Osmocote +. I imagine it would not be advisable to upcan to Docs kit. They were never meant to be part of this journal per se, but if folks are interested in seeing them I can share and document them as much as possible too. I was planning to flower them alongside my star pupils.

Heya KB! Yea bro I’ll be more careful next time. I’m kicking myself because I stalled them more than anything else.
:high-five:

Hey Archie! Gotcha! Is the temp drop,helping with the color change? I,am not,sure,about the up canning to the kit question but it's worth asking over at his Q&A.

Back
Top Bottom