Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Trans is thick and fishy. I am used to the trans but don't think I'll ever get used the smell of leaf wash.
You mean theres something that smells worse? ugh :laugh:
:laugh:

Ya...imagine Trans would get really thick in the fridge. It's a lot of fish guts and things, so that smell is good.
Okay good to know my nose is working lol!

Update Day 44
Had to resort (lol) to ol' faithful and fire up the 1k HPS. I hate to do it, but the issue with the led is forcing my hand. Neil has been very helpful and it looks like we may need to do a swap out for a new light. I guess it could be worse than a DE 1000W HPS huh?
Heres a group shot transplanted with a Transplant drench. It should be noted that the two 'mother' plants a re in 3 gallon fabric pots with Mother Earth soil. Clockwise from back left:
BC2| Durban Poison | BC 1 | Blueberry | BC 2.1 |
A052C19E-7117-4976-993F-BFF3D21E8B54.jpeg

As soon as they get a taste of all that new soil. .they will really start to surprise you...takes about a week or so.
All ya gotta do now for while is watch em......let the soil microbes fix em up proper!
Im starting to look at the 'kit' in the manner it was intended. We are cultivating awesome soil full of microbial life... the plant is just the hard work of the soil we create. I think once I understand how to do that better, assimilation can continue ;)
:passitleft:Little left of my harvest two grows again, HubbaBubbaSmellOScope. Where do they get these strain names...?

As soon as they get a taste of all that new soil. .they will really start to surprise you...takes about a week or so.
All ya gotta do now for while is watch em......let the soil microbes fix em up proper!
I remember when Magoo's Brix quad was always droopy and sad looking. Then he upcanned it and it started to look like a completely different plant...happy as can be, all the time. I'm looking forward to the same transformation here!

I remember when Magoo's Brix quad was always droopy and sad looking. Then he upcanned it and it started to look like a completely different plant...happy as can be, all the time. I'm looking forward to the same transformation here!
You and me both Shed! I think that one is definitely happier now.

Word, up can does the trick. Some strains are picky about watering and as duggs says stubborn. Could prob veg them 3 weeks in those 10 gal pots since the roots weren't as developed. I dunno what ween is smelling in the leaf wash it just smells like orange peels to me much better than transplant drench lol
You mean theres something that smells worse? ugh :laugh:
:laugh:

Okay good to know my nose is working lol!

Update Day 44
Had to resort (lol) to ol' faithful and fire up the 1k HPS. I hate to do it, but the issue with the led is forcing my hand. Neil has been very helpful and it looks like we may need to do a swap out for a new light. I guess it could be worse than a DE 1000W HPS huh?
Heres a group shot transplanted with a Transplant drench. It should be noted that the two 'mother' plants a re in 3 gallon fabric pots with Mother Earth soil. Clockwise from back left:
BC2| Durban Poison | BC 1 | Blueberry | BC 2.1 |
A052C19E-7117-4976-993F-BFF3D21E8B54.jpeg

Word, up can does the trick. Some strains are picky about watering and as duggs says stubborn. Could prob veg them 3 weeks in those 10 gal pots since the roots weren't as developed. I dunno what ween is smelling in the leaf wash it just smells like orange peels to me much better than transplant drench lol
Trans is the worst KB. I walked into my tent earlier today to do an environment check and the smell of fish was so strong because I just put 30 gallons of fish smelling soil in there under a 1000w HPS LoL.

Update Day 48 Veg

Lots of positive signs this update. I’ll let them do the talking.

HPS has posed a couple environmental challenges but I’m handling things fine. RH has been 48-53%RH temps 72 - 82F. Thanks for looking all.

Edit: meant to mention there has been no watering since transplant 4 days ago.

Thats better Archie....much better. They look a lot happier already.....:surf:
Those 3 , #10's. will stay moist for approx. 8-10 days from transplant day. Most important , is to let them dry out pretty good for these next few weeks of growing. I noticed you didn't have trays under the pots,...please get some , if you water with enough , each time you should have considerable run off , before getting re absorbed. It can/will get messy if you don't get some trays. Ya,..pics with the hps are not the greatest , but it's not as easy to turn a 1000 W HPS off ,..just for a few pics,...not recommended. Cheers man....:passitleft:

Looking perky in there!
Thanks I’m feeling good about things for the moment!
Wooh then girls are looking great Archi! Some happy ladies
Thanks Dutch!
Not a sad plant among them. Transplant was definitely the way to go!
Yeah definitely. I hope to not have issues in the one gallon pots again but if I do I can see this is a good answer to the problem. :high-five:
Thats better Archie....much better. They look a lot happier already.....:surf:
Those 3 , #10's. will stay moist for approx. 8-10 days from transplant day. Most important , is to let them dry out pretty good for these next few weeks of growing. I noticed you didn't have trays under the pots,...please get some , if you water with enough , each time you should have considerable run off , before getting re absorbed. It can/will get messy if you don't get some trays. Ya,..pics with the hps are not the greatest , but it's not as easy to turn a 1000 W HPS off ,..just for a few pics,...not recommended. Cheers man....:passitleft:
Thanks again for everything Duggan, I did pick up some saucers but they are clear and might be hard to see. I was trying to play around with the balance so I could at least show some color in the photos. I’ll take some photos before lights on next time.

Back
Top Bottom