Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Now i wait til someone comes down so i can add them into the flower tent so it varies. I like em pretty stout and vigorous maybe 2 or 3 foot tall and the same in circumference. Going to veg a couple longer than that this round.
I’m not ready to make any decisions for probably around 3 -4 more weeks. That’s the number in my head anyways haha

I tried to put the lst ties so that they are pretty much vertical from the edge of the 10 gallon container on Blueberry. The Durban isn’t quite ton the edge yet. I didn’t LST BC 2.1 as she isn’t topped and I’m not sure I want to train it.
Haha no problem man I wouldn’t take it that way. I’d like them to be at least 2 foot tall in three weeks time.

Hey Archi looking great man!

I checked our house of hydro do they only sell the parts? I couldn’t seem to find an actual humidifier... maybe I’m in the wrong spot hmmm
Hah I just wrote a thing on your journal lol. We crossed each other there lol. You provide a reservoir of whatever size you want. For me it was a 10 dollar 27 gallon tote from Homie Depot.
John is the owner and he’s very knowledgeable and great customer service :thumb: they sell a waterproof fan and unfortunately it’s necessary. I had just a regular pc fan and it burnt out on me within hours. I had luckily ordered the fan and controller, but wanted to try the pc fan I had kicking around first. Couple videos on YouTube to watch. John has several and there’s a grower named Pedro ( I think) on YouTube that has a great vid showing how he puts his together and shows just how amazing it is. My humidifier is no longer a problem and when paired with an inkbird RH controller or something similar you’ll be shockingly accurate.
I’m still on the fence with whether my dehumidifier is worth a crap. It lets my RH spike too high but if I set it any lower, the humidifier would keep it on all the time. If anyone is as horny for their dehuey as I am for my humidifier, let me know please! Don’t keep that secret to yourself lol.

LST is looking good Archie. This opens up the middle a lot and forces the 'inside' branches to grow. If you do it right....in a few weeks you shouldn't be able to tell which leaders are the mains! Yes, timing sounds right at about 3 more weeks. Don't rush things now...they have a lot of growing to do before flip. When LSTing as you are , don't get too aggressive with them....after you tie them down like that ...you need to give them time to react properly and start to grow.
Suggestion...get on your belly../back on the floor and have a close look at the under growth and crappy stuff growing down under the canopy. Trim all that little crap off...all the little piddly branches and three bladed leaves ok.When your done doing that...looking down from the top...u shouldn't be able to tell , that u just trimmed all that crap off, understand?
Everything is looking on point and proper...cheers eh!

I have a cut of Dutch Passion Durban Poison I'm about to flip and mine doesn't stretch much at all. It has very tight internodes as well. It will make some very large dense buds. It's a great strain. I just flipped a Dutch Passion Blueberry 2 weeks ago and like yours mine is stretching. I have high hopes for that girl. I've run DJ Short's Blueberry and all those plants looked very indica but these Dutch Passion ones are more sativa looking in structure, I like it! Your plants are looking really good :high-five:

Today I did a little safety upgrade guided by Duggans careful hands haha! The HPS cord was getting very hot and was a matter of time before it became a serious problem. We upgraded the cord to a higher gauge and got rid of the crappy socket style power cord deal. Ive got it screaming at 1150w right now and the power cable is good to go! This had to pass Duggans test mind you, so we both feel safer about things for sure.
Mixed up some Destress and hit them with it after I tested the new wiring upgrade at lights on. Pots have p[lenty of moisture so now, we watch :popcorn::rofl:

LST is looking good Archie. This opens up the middle a lot and forces the 'inside' branches to grow. If you do it right....in a few weeks you shouldn't be able to tell which leaders are the mains! Yes, timing sounds right at about 3 more weeks. Don't rush things now...they have a lot of growing to do before flip. When LSTing as you are , don't get too aggressive with them....after you tie them down like that ...you need to give them time to react properly and start to grow.
Suggestion...get on your belly../back on the floor and have a close look at the under growth and crappy stuff growing down under the canopy. Trim all that little crap off...all the little piddly branches and three bladed leaves ok.When your done doing that...looking down from the top...u shouldn't be able to tell , that u just trimmed all that crap off, understand?
Everything is looking on point and proper...cheers eh!
Training looks spot on AW! Those middles are going to explode with growth. :thumb:

Thanks Shed, I wont be quite so aggressive in the future with regards to LST. Last thing I want is to snap a stem or something at this point.
I have a cut of Dutch Passion Durban Poison I'm about to flip and mine doesn't stretch much at all. It has very tight internodes as well. It will make some very large dense buds. It's a great strain. I just flipped a Dutch Passion Blueberry 2 weeks ago and like yours mine is stretching. I have high hopes for that girl. I've run DJ Short's Blueberry and all those plants looked very indica but these Dutch Passion ones are more sativa looking in structure, I like it! Your plants are looking really good :high-five:
Ill swing by the journal and check those out. Thanks for the high five Neiko! How come you like the sativa leaning structure? Just curious.

If you remember my last journal Shed I had to turn the HPS down to 600w because of the same problem. I though I needed a beefier power cord and I did get a nice 12 gauge extension cord. Didn’t fix it so, this will ensure solid performance and safety. I was an electrician in a previous life and I believe Duggan is a sparky. Several sparkies around if I’m not mistaken. :Namaste:

If you remember my last journal Shed I had to turn the HPS down to 600w because of the same problem. I though I needed a beefier power cord and I did get a nice 12 gauge extension cord. Didn’t fix it so, this will ensure solid performance and safety. I was an electrician in a previous life and I believe Duggan is a sparky. Several sparkies around if I’m not mistaken. :Namaste:
You're on track now Archi !!

You're on track now Archi !!
Thanks SP, feels good when its going good eh? Im amazed honestly. All I did was upcan and feed with a normal transplant drench and they just dove straight into that soil. Even the little clone looks great! At this point we are just waching the show until they're thirsty. Next drench is just water with a little tea.
Thanks for stopping by :thumb:

2-3 feet would be great, if they start putting out staggered nodes that’s even better.
Hey Penny I was thinking about your comment and I do happen to see staggered nodes on Blueberry at least. What is desirable about the staggered nodes?

Back
Top Bottom