Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Thanks SP, feels good when its going good eh? Im amazed honestly. All I did was upcan and feed with a normal transplant drench and they just dove straight into that soil. Even the little clone looks great! At this point we are just waching the show until they're thirsty. Next drench is just water with a little tea.
Thanks for stopping by :thumb:[/QUDid you transplant into all LOS SOIL, OR LAYERED?
And in your opinion, does this stuff give off offensive odors ?? I don't have a garage to grow in !! :surf:

It's more open so it gets better light penetration. It also has a productive stretch for better yield. I like sativas more than heavy indicas so it's just my preference.
I’m with you on the open structure. I had a Cheese variety that I grew with real open structure. I generally get along better with sativas as well. When you say a productive stretch, you mean because static as usually stretch more? Forgive all the questions brother.
Yup...am a sparky...30 + yrs.
There are a couple of us here...along with other trades.. like Neiko who is an HVAC mechanic.
boy would that be handy to be an hvac guy. I know so little about that stuff. Neil’s could have probably had my environment whipped into shape! 30 years damn man. I remember being twenty-something looking up at the old guys and
Once they begin staggered nodes it means she reached sexual maturity.

Ahh nice! Okay I get it. So when you take a cutting, I often notice the nodes are staggered beginning with the most recent growth. So a cut like that starts off more mature? I know supposedly the lower you take the cut the better. Perhaps maturity explains this? Or just because you was gonna shave her legs anyways ;)

And in your opinion, does this stuff give off offensive odors ?? I don't have a garage to grow in !! :surf:

Hey SP, we went into a full 10 gallon container of HP pro Mix amended by Docs kit.
The one gallon containers I started out in came from the same tote this soil came from. It was cooking an extra 40 some odd days I suppose.
I did see a couple little spots on Blueberry with tip burn but I think they are the perfect color green to my eyes. I’m happy when I peek on them :D

Smell. Well it’s organic so you know... haha. The only thing that stinks so far is the transplant drench. I’ve yet to whiff cationic drench. At least I’m not doing compost tea for 24 hours stinking the place up that way lol.

:thumb: looking good:high-five::Namaste:
I was re-reading back a few pages and I missed this Dynamo1. Apologies :Namaste:

Thank you for the compliment and I cant wait to get some shots with better lighting. I cant seem to figure out how to manipulate the white balance or whatever to 'fix' the HPS - ness lol

I’m with you on the open structure. I had a Cheese variety that I grew with real open structure. I generally get along better with sativas as well. When you say a productive stretch, you mean because static as usually stretch more? Forgive all the questions brother.

boy would that be handy to be an hvac guy. I know so little about that stuff. Neil’s could have probably had my environment whipped into shape! 30 years damn man. I remember being twenty-something looking up at the old guys and

Ahh nice! Okay I get it. So when you take a cutting, I often notice the nodes are staggered beginning with the most recent growth. So a cut like that starts off more mature? I know supposedly the lower you take the cut the better. Perhaps maturity explains this? Or just because you was gonna shave her legs anyways ;)

Hey SP, we went into a full 10 gallon container of HP pro Mix amended by Docs kit.
The one gallon containers I started out in came from the same tote this soil came from. It was cooking an extra 40 some odd days I suppose.
I did see a couple little spots on Blueberry with tip burn but I think they are the perfect color green to my eyes. I’m happy when I peek on them :D

Smell. Well it’s organic so you know... haha. The only thing that stinks so far is the transplant drench. I’ve yet to whiff cationic drench. At least I’m not doing compost tea for 24 hours stinking the place up that way lol.
I'm planning on making compost teas, with molasses, and all that kind of stuff. Are you saying doc buds kit doesn't use compost tea?

Well, I'm probably going to go with the kit. Thanks dynamo1 !!

Good plan. :)

It's a lazy grower's dream, if you're a lazy grower. I'm a lazy grower. :cool: If you're not, then prepare to be uncomfortably bored until you get used to it.

And the best part is ... it's really hard to screw up!

:Namaste:

I'm not quite sure what that was supposed to say but by productive stretch I mean the plant stretches just enough to increase yield and not grow out of the tent. The other blueberry I ran vegged really slow and didn't stretch. I always plan on some stretch when I flip so when they don't my yield suffers. This one stretched about 12"-14" which was perfect for my setup.

Yes that is what it is. Docs system is a balanced system and doesn't use Teas.:Namaste:

Well we kinda use tea... not brewed but tea we have!
I was re-reading back a few pages and I missed this Dynamo1. Apologies :Namaste:

Thank you for the compliment and I cant wait to get some shots with better lighting. I cant seem to figure out how to manipulate the white balance or whatever to 'fix' the HPS - ness lol

I use an app called Procam (hopefully there's a free version, I am not sure) it allows you to easily adjust the white balance ands many other settings on the fly... takes pretty good pics too.

I knew it wasn't for me!
We will, we will, convert you!!...convert you!!!! SING IT!! ;)
I'm not quite sure what that was supposed to say but by productive stretch I mean the plant stretches just enough to increase yield and not grow out of the tent. The other blueberry I ran vegged really slow and didn't stretch. I always plan on some stretch when I flip so when they don't my yield suffers. This one stretched about 12"-14" which was perfect for my setup.
Ahh I see. I’m relatively inexperienced with photos as these are my first in a couple years. Being in control of when the plants flower is a concept I haven’t practiced a lot. Thanks for the edumucation :Namaste:
Well we kinda use tea... not brewed but tea we have!

I use an app called Procam (hopefully there's a free version, I am not sure) it allows you to easily adjust the white balance ands many other settings on the fly... takes pretty good pics too.
okay I’ll snag it Dajerm thank you! I have a good dslr but I’m new to it and need to figure it out a little more. You a camera guy?
If docs kit required us to make compost tea I wouldn't be using it, ain't nobody got time for that.
Agreed KB. Not knocking it necessarily but I got enough going on in life lol.

Girls are getting to within a couple days of needing a drink. They have only had destress since upcanning and have grown leaps and bounds prior to the upcan. :theband:

We will, we will, convert you!!...convert you!!!! SING IT!! ;)

Ahh I see. I’m relatively inexperienced with photos as these are my first in a couple years. Being in control of when the plants flower is a concept I haven’t practiced a lot. Thanks for the edumucation :Namaste:

okay I’ll snag it Dajerm thank you! I have a good dslr but I’m new to it and need to figure it out a little more. You a camera guy?

Agreed KB. Not knocking it necessarily but I got enough going on in life lol.

Girls are getting to within a couple days of needing a drink. They have only had destress since upcanning and have grown leaps and bounds prior to the upcan. :theband:
Oh no, sure wish I was though! I was just getting frustrated with having to use lights other than what what’s in the tent or veg cab to take pics with. With that app, it’ll tell you what your white balance is at, and then you just tap on it, and change it, I really like how easy it is.

Back
Top Bottom