Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Evenin Archie...right on man! Great update , very cool lil 'side' project. I had to laugh...that lil girl is gonna get very big..lol. Excellent. Where ya gonna put all these Archie?:passitleft:
Ahh I know huh 15 gallons shes gonna get big.

Im primarily focused on our grow here in the journal. As you say, it can get boring growing in the soil with regards to not so much to do. So I'm taking the time to practice some skills while I can.

The cuttings I took today are really mostly an experiment and a chance to save genetics in the event we get a keeper. I have alot of seeds to work through so growing out cuttings are not my main focus. Im thinking me and @BTzGrow will probably go in halfsies on a seed order in the future so no worries there.

Any plants from this exercise will be either gifted or grown outdoors most likely this spring. I like to have a couple plants outside as it prompts me to go outside and visit with them :).
The gifts from Shed will likely be grown alot like Shed does, in the box at night and in the sun during the day.

Great update and those plants were ripe for trimming. I hope you get some roots from them! Great cleanup on the box as well. And I'm looking forward to watching someone else take on my crazy plant-moving style :).
I believe Sour G is a breed by Rooster here on the mag. Not entirely sure if the AK47 is from 420 or where.
The AK-47 is indeed from 420 and this is something like the 6th gen for it. The original seed went into soil in May 2017 so it's almost 2 years old!

Sour G was bred by @The Rooster (as opposed to Rooster1), and it's a 3-way cross of Sour Diesel x GG x THC Bomb. I believe this one is 1.1.1 and the original seed went into soil just over a year ago.

Just in case someone is keeping records of this stuff.

Great update and those plants were ripe for trimming. I hope you get some roots from them! Great cleanup on the box as well. And I'm looking forward to watching someone else take on my crazy plant-moving style :).

The AK-47 is indeed from 420 and this is something like the 6th gen for it. The original seed went into soil in May 2017 so it's almost 2 years old!

Sour G was bred by @The Rooster (as opposed to Rooster1), and it's a 3-way cross of Sour Diesel x GG x THC Bomb. I believe this one is 1.1.1 and the original seed went into soil just over a year ago.

Just in case someone is keeping records of this stuff.
Well we are definitely keeping a record of it now haha!
I’ve yet to try any of the strains in any of the plants I have right now. Well except for the Afghan part of Bedroom Cookies. So it’s all gone be new for me. I believe that sour diesel is responsible for a certain smell that I got wind of at a concert couple years back. I’ve been looking for a while and recently a buddy had a strain that had the smell I was looking for.
I believe Sour Diesel was one of the parents in that strain. Either way sounds amazing.
Thanks for the info in Sour G and AK buddy :thumb:

Mini Update

Watered the Durban and Blueberry last night, BC 2.1 still has lots of weight in the container. Watered with RO water and tea. I measured 0.5ml and put it in the cap just to get a visual on what it looks like. Easy enough to eyeball I believe. Took me almost 5 gallons of water to get any runoff. I need to make more RO water haha! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Morning Duggan how was hockey?

Hey bud! Mornin to ya!:high-five: He played well , but they lost...he got a bit banged up...knee , shoulder but is OK. Took him for a skate exchange again. FFS ,,..he went up 1, 1/2 sizes. Got him top of the line Supremes (1000.oo bones new)used at 150 bucks...a great deal with the trade in.Always get him top of the line gear..but used...way better than new cheap shit... wish i could get myself some new skates...pfft!

Not a full blown update guys but I’m playing with the white balance to try and get some more clear photos of how they look in more natural light.

5DFBEFDD-8EB7-4B29-BD5C-19577027E067.jpeg
969F2ED9-F01A-4FEB-B16D-0578ADDCA682.jpeg
BF98BF96-9ECF-4140-8504-AB5F99060642.jpeg
DFF053AB-7C6C-453B-96EF-31BC661C5741.jpeg
55BCF86B-0940-430A-867A-67D8EFD8CE7E.jpeg
D45FA657-DCC8-4C34-ACA7-5895A7C3CE1A.jpeg

@dajerm119 I tried that app you mentioned Pro Cam and it was 5 bucks so I did these with Photoshop Lightroom app on my iPhone.
I’m not totally convinced but they are a little easier to see the plants

"lookin good Billy Ray".....loved that movie....Hey Archie...with taking your pics. You can take pics whenever you want , during the 'lights on ' time OK. I take them as its convenient for ME! It does NO harm . Just pull the timer/s.. I like to leave on an outside the grow room light ...right behind my head ...helps the camera gather a lil more light for close ups and zoom shots rather than the pitch dark...know what i mean? Cheers eh.:circle-of-love:

"lookin good Billy Ray".....loved that movie....Hey Archie...with taking your pics. You can take pics whenever you want , during the 'lights on ' time OK. I take them as its convenient for ME! It does NO harm . Just pull the timer/s.. I like to leave on an outside the grow room light ...right behind my head ...helps the camera gather a lil more light for close ups and zoom shots rather than the pitch dark...know what i mean? Cheers eh.:circle-of-love:
Great advice! I’ll give it a shot no pun inteded lol

Update Day 58 Veg
Got some glamour shots this morning. The BC’s are almost ready for another drink. Durban likes to start drooping right before lights out.

Hope everyone is well and having a relaxing weekend. Cheers

Love the green of all those leaves! Crazy how some plants know when lights out is coming:hmmmm:.

Good news on the MaxYield I hope...
Great news, in fact!
If I was basking under 1150watts of HPS Id be ready for a nap too lol!
What else is crazy is the leaves on BC2.1 look different than BC2, the mom. Cant help but wonder if its the soil or that I kep the Mom's in 1 gallon containers for so long.
Does keeping a plant in a small container affect the leaf size in addition to the overall size? It appears to keep the leaves smaller in small containers from what Im seeing.

Back
Top Bottom