Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Honey, who's at the door?

I'm kidding Dugs! When Amy started with the kit I looked into it. I posted a few questions in Doc's thread and read success stories and stories of those who were unsuccessful. My loose style of outdoor/indoor growing with no specific cycle or set time to veg and flower makes it more than likely I would run out of nutrients in the soil.

For example, my Sour G clone has been vegging since mid-June of last year. Using Doc's kit I would probably need to have up-canned this so many times I'd be in an enormous pot. 10 gallons is the max I can lift, and every plant is moved twice a day. That's the biggest reason.

Even Doc didn't try to convince me when I told him about my grow!

OK,..now i gotcha Shed. This is really too bad.....i would like to speak with whoever you said did not like it. Their reasons etc.
I just don't understand...ive been doing this a long , long time,..since 1986/7 and have tried all kinds of methods , using all kinds of different 'mediums' to grow in . This system has them all beat by a very wide margin. It's too easy sometimes , as i frequently get bored with my grows cuz , more often than not, they are on 'cruise control'. At least now i know your position...cheers eh.

The more I know...the more I know it's not for me!

Soon my doorbell is going to ring on a Sunday morning with someone standing on my porch with a pamphlet in his hand on DBHB, trying to save my soul :eek:.
So true! Those damn jehovas witness :rofl::rofl:

Had one walk up to me in McDonald's the other day and hand me a pamphlet but it was all in Spanish and quoted a verse from the book of Juan chapter 3 verse 23 lol.

I tell them politely to get off my property ...and that i'm not interested in their very twisted sense of reality.
For real. I live In the country and nobody goes around knocking on doors. One person made the mistake of trying to sell me Omaha steaks, but I answered the door with a pistol in my hand. Haven't seen a person back since.

Oh no, sure wish I was though! I was just getting frustrated with having to use lights other than what what’s in the tent or veg cab to take pics with. With that app, it’ll tell you what your white balance is at, and then you just tap on it, and change it, I really like how easy it is.
Ahh makes perfect sense and I like easy!! Thanks DJ. :high-five:

Thanks Archie.....ya...went to bed at 830 last night with some Nyquil.....great stuff.
Still not right...chest is funky and a bit of a fever still but got a good night sleep.
Cheers.
The more I know...the more I know it's not for me!

Soon my doorbell is going to ring on a Sunday morning with someone standing on my porch with a pamphlet in his hand on DBHB, trying to save my soul :eek:.
Ahh I remember we did have this talk awhile back. I can think of worse people ringing my doorbell than some good ol’ organic homegrown fans :slide:
For real. I live In the country and nobody goes around knocking on doors. One person made the mistake of trying to sell me Omaha steaks, but I answered the door with a pistol in my hand. Haven't seen a person back since.
I like to use the “sorry, we’re atheists”. Works every time and soon enough they stop coming round.

Ok...gotta mention this one time.....lol,...not in 'band camp'..:reading420magazine:. Was 17 at the time,..dad was away somewhere, sisters were not there,... so it was just mom and me home, very late, like 12-1. Watching Don Kirshners 'rock concert'on TV.
Was raised with guns my whole life,..dad had a very large collection going at this time. Mostly military, he kept a Walther P38 , 9mm (German officer owned) in his night stand , with the holster and two loaded mags.
Told me that if i ever needed it , there it is. So , that house was sitting off the highway/road about 50 yards , all by itself.
There's a knock at the door.....WTF.....very swiftly go grab the Walther chuck a mag in her, opened the door , at the same time , pulling back the slide and chambering a round......there's this guy...asking me ..."which way to the 401?".....ya sure pal...i just said ,..it's that way.. He was shocked ...he figured by the look of the house from the road...was all dark..no cars..no body home..he was a fucking burglar...and he left my property very fast. I'l never forget that time...at home ,...with my mom.:circle-of-love:

Update Day 56 Veg
I've been putting this post together over the course of the last week in a way. My veg box I built a couple years ago is where I dry my harvest. Its been dark and dirty in there for too long so this week I set about cleaning it up little here and there. Putting my 2 foot 4 bulb florescent fixture back in there and I needed a new tray for my humidity dome. I also purchased a new little fan for some circulation.
This was all spurred on by the fact that I met with Shed last Sunday and he was kind enough to gift me a clone of AK47 and Sour G. I believe Sour G is a breed by Rooster here on the mag. Not entirely sure if the AK47 is from 420 or where. The box is my veg/cloning area so I had it to get it in working order.

Pulling cuts from AK47 and Sour G, I also had two cuts from our Blueberry as Duggan had me clean her up underneath and would be a good chance to practice taking cuttings.

Humidity dome in place. I have an inkbird temp controller programmed and ready to install to keep temps right inside there.

Next, I took the gifts from Shed and upcanned to one gallon containers. These arent in Docs soil but if I had more they would be! I am leaning toward an outdoor life for these two moms in the spring.

These last two pics are s a strange story. This is a cutting that I took from Bedroom Cookies 1. I put it in this container but at the time it had some old soil I had grown a round of autoflowers in. I just threw it in there thinking the soil would compost it right? No this things been growing a while lol. The plant grew almost to the top of this 15 gallon container trying to peak out at the sun and get some daylight and I told it if she made it to the top Id giver some soil. So, her stem got buried all the way to the top and I just left what you see here sticking out. Cant wait to see what this thing does!

Thats all I got right now. Obviously this is just a little side project I got going on but the big girls are doing great. They are getting close to needing a drink, I suspect this weekend. Ill have some photos of them for yall soon. Have a great weekend all!

Nice write up and pictures Archi. Your gonna be a busy man.........I mean personkind. :cough:
Thanks SD! I'm not committing to anything really, just figure a little electricity and some water, can help my skills taking clones perhaps. Also I gotta get ready for my next clone party with Shed! haha

Clones my ass those are some big girls already, could you see them through the window as you were driving :laugh:..

Ak47 legendary strain and growers spreading the love is what it's all about :theband:
I know I keep messing w/Shed. Im like these plants are huge lol. Funny thing is he brought tem in a cooler with the top off and put some fake flowers in there to throw people off haha! straight out of @Scientific 's handbook
Gotta love the under dog, their will to live is tremendous

Too right you are, I mean its down in the 40's overnight and this things will to live has been rewarded by 75F sunny skies and more soil to bask in! What a tale this Bedroom Cookies has turned into for me!

It’s some good smokes for evening too.
That's what Im talking bout! I cant wait to see how mine flower out in the 4x8 cause I definitely have two slightly different pheno's, to my mind, so I hope we get the purple pheno you mentioned exists.

Back
Top Bottom