Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

HUMP DAY UPDATE

Happy day all! I came to conclude the Stankberry transformation trial today. I painted this plant every day with colloidal silver since March 22nd. Enough already! This plant is resilient to my ways. Strike two for turning sex on her. This is what she looks like today, currently out of the tent.

That brightens things up a bit as I'm itching to turn the 3 x 3 tent over. Been looking at Lady Neville long enough too. She's slow growing even for her now and I'm looking for ripeness. Still clear with two + weeks to go.

KOS TENT UPDATE

Happy Saturday folks! The tent is clicking along getting some bulk to buds and starting to wane from full flower mode. The Chunky Cherry Thai is really moving to the finish by the way her pistols are getting brown. WooHoo! I do think it's an early finisher! The rest have just turned with a brown pistol here and there.

There's some nute burn going on at the top cola level only on a few. I'm not used to nute burn, does it appear like that normally? The main body of the plants are not burned. Anyway, it looks like the good leaf tip like in other peoples grows means max nute availability? Maybe it's from the 2-10-5 boost I've been giving them every two weeks. I cut back a little on that one.

Here they are today at day 60 + 35. Half way there in flower.

Half way there in flower.
They are looking absolutely marvelous despite the minor nute burn. Congratulations to the entire crew as I’m just honored to be able to watch this take place.

Hey Stunger! I know! I wonder if the plant is some of the issue. Probable not.
It's curious how some seem to use CS to easily reverse and others struggle. This year I tried 24ppm on 4 plants, 4 different strains, up to 4 - 6 times a day and I even pricked with a pin around the nodes of one plant, but unfortunately none of them responded. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom