Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

Also apologize to all that I normally follow for slacking on getting by your journals. Once I’m done my renovations I’ll be back to normal. Cheers all

All good bro, just keep growing. The rest will follow.

G/L with the new grow room. Man I wish I was your neighbor. :Namaste:

Colab FTW

Dark, what is happening..??? As if I couldnt see.... LOL... Hey you definately got some leggy B's on your hands.... Cant wait till them put on some weight... I cant stand skinny girls... Oooopppsss.... Plants... green day.. and to all..
Yup I can’t wait for them to put on some weight. There definitely strecthing more then I wanted.

Which one is the grow room.... wait both of them?

Yes bob both were built with intentions of growing. I may not use all space for growing as I currently don’t own my med store anymore after being somewhat forced to close my doors. Still lots of shops running without being shut down as of yet but I didn’t want to risk losing certain freedoms. But I am allowed to grow crazy amount of plants with my script

Yes bob both were built with intentions of growing. I may not use all space for growing as I currently don’t own my med store anymore after being somewhat forced to close my doors. Still lots of shops running without being shut down as of yet but I didn’t want to risk losing certain freedoms. But I am allowed to grow crazy amount of plants with my script

Sorry bro. I've been going to Ca for many many years. Fuuuuck soon it will get straightened out. Hopefully not the "ban to grow" by province. That's just silly. Side track is get a med patient = more plants ... a lot more plants, eh?

Yeah bud, that's a full tent for sure. That all Florida Gold??

What made you choose Florida Gold?? Just curious.

Those plants all look great. That all Doc Bud's kit stuff??

Yeah bud, that's a full tent for sure. That all Florida Gold??

What made you choose Florida Gold?? Just curious.

Those plants all look great. That all Doc Bud's kit stuff??

Yes sir bob all Florida gold. I choose his strain cause I loved Florida lol and buddy at store said he did a few grows and was very impressed with this strain. Every plant in tent is using docs kit. For that matter every plant I grow from here out will be in docs kit honestly.

oh my......you've got your green thumb....
Yeah he does and he's got a few large grow houses going up.

Why thank you very much fellas. It feels good to get back to green lush plants again. Loving this grow. I do find it funny that this grow there’s nothing written down and most times haven’t even measured to much except for brix and the grow is going so smoothly. First few grows I think I spent to much time studying my note book as opposed to just listening to the girls needs. And of course a grow with the high brix master himself definitely helped jump start my high brix knowledge lol.

Back
Top Bottom