Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

So here pictures of girls as promised. Even the faded one has started to get great colour again. 4 Florida gold in 15 gallon and one in a 7gallon in the middle. And last bit not least I finally got my
New spaces built and weather tight. Now the real work begins of laying out different room after my electrical service gets installed.

I might be a bit jealous! :drool:

No need for that.

Looking good so far!

Are those 4 15s and 1 7 in a 5ftx5ft space?

My main flower tent I run is a 5x5 as well...making me want to try 4 15's.

My tent is actually a bit smaller then a 5x5. I think it’s 4’9

Nice buildings, you subletting by chance?

Nope sorry you may have a far way to travel to check on your girls. Plus my wife’s already bitching about wanting one for herself for her craft stuff which she never does. That’s why I redid our basement last year so she couldn’t pull this shit lol

Yes neikodog these girls are truly loving this soil and at same time I’m finding my grove. I’ll have around 1152 ft2 but no sure if I’ll use all that space for growing. I’ll just start building different rooms honestly till I have what I need. Starting off with a 10x10 and 5x5 bloom rooms and a 4x8 veg room. Then will continue to build from there till I met my needs. As to lighting that’s up in the air still honestly. Need to try and quantum cob diy setup amd see how that does compared to other leds I’ve already ran. So to I’ll be using whatever leds I currently own which is a few lol(light addiction) and building from there. I will also very unfortunately probably run some hps to fill in until I can obtain the leds I’ll require.

Back
Top Bottom