Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

The girls a day after transplant. All seem very happy in there new homes. This morning marks there first day of 12/12. Due to not growing this strain before and not knowing there stretch I’ve decided to bloom earlier then I wanted just in case.
Some pictures of all girls. Still have one girl in the tent still in her 1 gallon veg pot which I’m contemplating leaving in tent and growing in a smaller pot.

And the one still in her 1 gallon pot which I wanted to grow outside in a 50 gallon pot but with construction don’t think it would be great idea this year.

That's a nice looking lineup. Good job.

Glad the project is started! Looking forward to seeing these bad boys!

:passitleft:

Yup I’m very excited now. Hoping to be growing in there in about 2 months. So should bring me right to end of current journal then move on. Worst case I’ll veg in God’s in old room first.
Dont think I’ll run a hb grow out there until I can get environment just perfect

All girls doing just fine. The one in the middle is the 5th Florida gold that wasn’t going to make the cut but I’m deciding to up pot her finally yesterday and leave her in the line up for this last grow in this room. She definitely lost her nice colour from letting her stay too long in the 1 gallon. I wanted to put her outside but to many different people around my property with construction started.
So here is the line up

The one I just up potted yesterday into a 7 gallon

All your plants look great Scotia.. G/L with the stretch, they are off and growing!

Thank bob. Starting to get scared honestly. Still not showing bud but there blowing up. Any suggestion on how to slow down stretch. Been seeing a few fellows running 11/13 does that help at all. Can’t wait for head room problem to be gone after this grow.

What'd do you use for your light dark? And at what height

I can’t speak to much about my light as in not a sponsor here any more but it’s a god 9. I put my light at top of tent of veg and just let plants grow to light. As of right now there’s probably about 3 feet between light and canopy and that space is closing every day very quickly. I had to tie girls down a bit again last night

Very sorry to all for slacking on this journal. Things are crazy busy around the house both buildings are now up and by end of day other then inside work will be complete. Minus the garage doors which are pointless lol( had to put garage doors in order to get permits to build other buildings on my property as they wouldn’t allow a 2nd livable building so built a garage and once inspections are done convert it over.)

All girls are doing wonderful with still beautiful colour. Except for the one which I let veg for another few weeks after transplanting the initial 4. She’s still doing well just alittle more pale then rest. Been feeding girls about every 4 days right now going transplant, trans water, GE and repeat. And brix every 10 days.
All will get some ewc and recharge probably next feeding. Will get some pictures up tonight when lights come back on.
Also apologize to all that I normally follow for slacking on getting by your journals. Once I’m done my renovations I’ll be back to normal. Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom