Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I guess I should have thrown in some side shots of them
I love all your pics man . For what it counts . I appreciate the love and passion you ya e derbybud ✊

Y
Thanks Joe. Glad to see ya around tonight[/QUOTy

Yeah just for few I’m going to bed beat kicking my ass my friends are I love it . Working out working hard long hot days eating super healthy in road whole dinner only 1000 calories that was with my side ceased salad tonight . Had Mayan shrimp bowl tonight at crappy joes. So good .

Doing burpees with a friend. Holy moly walking lots loosing whieght . Yes new year new joe never to late .

Brb with picture update my wife sent me snap chat of it .

Derby is kicking ass but penny is still behind . Doing good thing I need to up food a bit get ppm around 400-450ish see what they can take but easy for now ✅✅

Brb night buddy :Namaste: ,

Mr.D, happy bday, hope it was a an awsome day, margaritas sound yum....lol
Thanks for the birthday wishes but as far as the margaritas I ended up not having any till the next day. I started early with jack daniels and didn't want to mix things thru the day. The next morning my wife brought to my attention that I wasn't partaking in any of the margaritas so I had one for breakfast and another for lunch. I woke up that morning with a big head and thought that it might help which it did. Some. Maybe.

Alive green. Don't kill the derbybud. Lol
I see a lot of plants are a bright green colour is that not something we can control from
Early stage ? Easy on the nitro ?

Back
Top Bottom