Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I cranked mine up a little more yesterday and now I can definitely feel heat on the driver. Mine is sitting outside the tent on a storage shelf. I was planning on mounting it on some wood but never got around to it. I've ordered parts for a second COB system and plan on also mounting that outside my tent.

I'm not currently suffering from heat build up as it is winter here and my garage where my grow is has an ambient temperature of 68. My tent with 2x 600w LED lamps and 1x 5 COB and is running at 80-81 degrees which is where I like to keep it.

Busy late night and early morning. Only got about 3 hours of sleep but it'll be worth it. So Lopin got talking to my mom her grandmother, in Florida and they talked about Lopin coming down next week for her spring break. Well Lopin because of her alternate drug regiment doesn't want to fly and was going to drive 15 hours to get to Florida so I stepped in and we'll be leaving after I get off of work on Friday and coming back next Wednesday. Well that's throwing all the garden work on to my wife who gets nervous taking care of things so I had to move a bunch of stuff around. Moved lights, drivers, made a drip table, set up the auto watering system and tested it. Wow no wonder I only got 3 hours of sleep. Might drop another power line down off of a new breaker cause I might be pushing one of them and don't want to use extension cords. Still need to up pot the clones and put the watering halos on the girls and should make things easier for her. Sorry no update but things are looking good. Clones turned a little yellow over the weekend. Might need bigger pots but i think I'm not feeding enough until last night when i upped the grow nutes some. We'll see in the next few days.

oh i need to remove some subbed threads that are quiet i think go back to roots. my bad glad there is still life in here buddy. catch up in am on what ive missed my man

Back
Top Bottom