Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Damn derby your plants are doing friggen awesome!! Just dont get bored and keep focused. I screwed my chemdawg cause i added some new nutes and forgot to do a slurry test with her. I did with my other gal and shes lovin the nutes but i pissed the chem off real good lol. Stoned moment i think and forgot to slurry test then thought it would help to add nutes. Good thing you dont smoke lol. :thumb::high-five:
Man toast it's killing me not to be able to try some of this stinky, sticky goodness. I'm trying to have a new job by the end of the year. Only bad thing is all the high paying jobs are in aerospace and will probably be tested again. I need to hit the lottery.

Did some heavy defol today as I'll be gone for a week. Just trying to get good air flow thru them and bud sites out in the open. I'm not as aggressive as some but just wanting to see how they finish this way running them under my light the whole grow.

Sorry for not having individual pictures of all of them but was running out of time.
Thanks for stopping in
Derbybud

So called the wife at lunch and she asked if I needed help with anything other than cleaning all that coco off the floor in the mudroom.(don't ask) I told her yeh if she has time to rinse it a few times with the rain water sitting there and wring it out real well and put it into the pots I have sitting there. She said to consider it done. So the clones might have a new home before I leave tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom