Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

So got up from the dungeon about 40 min ago. Wife did a good job with rinsing the coco but where i had spilled some in our mudroom it was still there. I'm wondering if she thinks i should clean it up? Well mixed nutes up and precharge the 1 gallon plastic pots with the coco my wife rinsed. Also mixed up nutes for my other 2 girls in the veg tent. In the morning I'll up plant the 6 clones from the solo cups and get them positioned in the veg tent. Take and plant my one clone that made it in the Dewey and plant it in a solo cup. Still need to defol 1 of my big girls in the flower tent and if I have time the 2 in the veg tent. Clean the dungeon and leave my wife good notes on what to do for the next 6 days and hope things go well. Pack for my trip and go to work then off to Florida with my great daughter Lopin tomorrow night. Should hit Florida about 10 am Saturday. Then it's cocktail time in the sun.

Om
Not kidding I can drive better than most and drive a truck and trailer better than a tiny car lol
im the same way about truck and trailer

If anyone needs Netflix stuff to watch, look at the culture high will be gone in March but great doc and so is legend of 420. Can't wait to hang in Florida!
Sorry it’s on Netflix im in Canada not sure if address for states code

I'm really liking where these are going.
:slide:
You should be and that back right corner plant is going to be a plant of the month photo. the one up front should hit you high yield for sure

So got up from the dungeon about 40 min ago. Wife did a good job with rinsing the coco but where i had spilled some in our mudroom it was still there. I'm wondering if she thinks i should clean it up? Well mixed nutes up and precharge the 1 gallon plastic pots with the coco my wife rinsed. Also mixed up nutes for my other 2 girls in the veg tent. In the morning I'll up plant the 6 clones from the solo cups and get them positioned in the veg tent. Take and plant my one clone that made it in the Dewey and plant it in a solo cup. Still need to defol 1 of my big girls in the flower tent and if I have time the 2 in the veg tent. Clean the dungeon and leave my wife good notes on what to do for the next 6 days and hope things go well. Pack for my trip and go to work then off to Florida with my great daughter Lopin tomorrow night. Should hit Florida about 10 am Saturday. Then it's cocktail time in the sun.
Nice buddy, nobody deserves it more than you do..... You're lucky to have each other......all of you. Safe trip!

So called the wife at lunch and she asked if I needed help with anything other than cleaning all that coco off the floor in the mudroom.(don't ask) I told her yeh if she has time to rinse it a few times with the rain water sitting there and wring it out real well and put it into the pots I have sitting there. She said to consider it done. So the clones might have a new home before I leave tomorrow.

Wow! Luuuuucky!

At it's most basic, it's infused coconut oil hardened in the fridge until use. There are any number of ways to make your oil and the one for RA might be different from cancer or IBS or MS. That's a question for the Oil Study Hall journal, where I am yet to find a definitive answer to the question "can suppositories work to promote brain healing?"

And like I said, everything I read here says it bypasses the liver and therefore doesn't get you high regardless of strain.
ORGANIC vegetable glycerin with the coconut oil makes them easier to handle putting in.

Back
Top Bottom