Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Damn derb! Looking bushy brother. Hope they go north for ya... maybe raise the lights a tad?

Those 120s should do great

It's a strange strain for sure, feed em till they are stuffed, then feed em some more
I love my 120's but I can't keep them above my canopy like my 260 kits. They need to be close or I loose my power too much. They work great and stay cooler than anything ot there. That's why I'm running them now in the summer.

I have 2x 260's over my Brookies and temps were in the mid 80's at the tops but I was maybe 14-16 inches away. Now I'm more like 24"and repositioned my fan. I'll check it in a bit.

My 120's don't have a heat sink and never get over 105f on the back side. My tower fan keeps air blowing over the canopy, over the boards, and gets plenty of air thru the plants. I like it best cause I don't need to raise and lower it much. It the flowers grow into it seems it doesn't even hurt the plant.

Sorry for no updates but here's a quickie. BSa day 47-48 flowering for about 10 days. So on Thursday I did a rez change and apparently lost power and my timer has a bad battery back up. I didn't look into things until Saturday morning. Big girl thing 1 had a bunch of yellow dry leaves down low and thing 2 the small one was all wilted up. Got the timer back up and running but put a hurt on the girls. Looks like they haven't moved since I noticed them on Saturday. Always something.

Back
Top Bottom