Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

BSa update: day 48 flowering day 11. Pulled the plants out of the tent and did a little clean up. Pulled things apart some and took a handful of leaves off both plants. Thing 1 or the smaller plant
Thing 2 the bigger girl
Both are doing much better now that there getting fed again. Under the lights having fun.

BSa update: day 48 flowering day 11. Pulled the plants out of the tent and did a little clean up. Pulled things apart some and took a handful of leaves off both plants. Thing 1 or the smaller plant
Thing 2 the bigger girl
Both are doing much better now that there getting fed again. Under the lights having fun.

Is it day 11 from flip or day 11 from first true flowers?

Mine hit 1.7 EC before they squealed and I had to back off.

Hey guys, do either of you know how to make sense of this chart or ppm? Damn I just started checking EC vs ppm and I'm on a new learning curve. Nothing made sense.
I'm trying to see what your feeding lol. Is 1.2 500 or 700ppm?
And seems that's my answer to what meter I'm using lol. Wtf? So maybe I need an ec meter?

How many inches away you got those 120s derb man? Apparently my one stankberry is still growing.... and is only 4 inches or so from the light

Is that nutes and water or just nutes? My tap water has been running around 220 TDS for the last 8 months or so. I have to back that out of my nute totals.
Both

I have a small RO water filter which gets the TDS at like 36, rest is nutes and stuffs

My normal tap is like 400 TDS, it's nasty

How many inches away you got those 120s derb man? Apparently my one stankberry is still growing.... and is only 4 inches or so from the light

My 132s where at that this AM, raised em up to about 6", they Cruz at that real nice

Back
Top Bottom