DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

NO! NO! NO! Not Again! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Sisco, think this over. Is there any pictures that would identify you in that camera? If so then your right...take them down. If not, there would be many finger prints on the camera by now, to many to id one person.

Do what you think best Buddy, but I sure hate to see you scrap your best grow ever. I wish you luck my good friend. :peace:

So, I drove up to the scene of the crime this morning and asked a few people if anyone had turned in my camera.

NO, was the awnser I got. I looked around the parking lot and street for it....Nada!

My thinking is, that someone from the class that was about to begin saw me put it down and walk out without it, after half an hour (drive time) I called my wife to go look and it was gone. So it took the person a small time frame to snag it and hide it. The class was still in session, when my wife got there. There is only one class at a time, different age groups. So it's not like there were people wandering in and out of the school.

I think the person who did take it, is not going to give it back. Not to me or the fuzz. They'll probably take a few pics, the battery will die and they'll have to purchase a new chord and use it.

I didn't have pictures of me in the camera, just one vid. showing my exhaust system and a few pics of my plants.

I'm going ahead with my grow, not going to continue asking for the camera. Just going to keep an eye out for it.

Live free or die fighting! :peace:

My daughter has been playing around with the old camera and has been taking nice pictures. I'll have to borrow it from her till we get a new one.

This continues another wacky and crazy style of my journals. :)
:peace::peace::peace::peace:
:thanks: All for the support.

Still sucks!

I'd be attending a few of the later classes. Ya never know.

pics can often be recovered from memory cards even if formatted. Not trying to ramp up the paranoia but you should be aware of that possibility.

If an older kid took it, *what age group came in next* likely they will fool with it and toss it. They cant download without a way to.... i use a cord, suppose someone in the know can put the card in puter, if they know how and have access. Hope the battery was low!!

Still sucks!

I'd be attending a few of the later classes. Ya never know.

pics can often be recovered from memory cards even if formatted. Not trying to ramp up the paranoia but you should be aware of that possibility.
The thing I aint told you all is that I showed up on the wrong day! My daughters class is on Tuesday. I mixed up the days, tumbelling class is on Thursday and ballet on Tuesday. Stupid.

All of the shit that happened, happened WNUI (While Not Under the Influence) of anything that day. I'm just naturally blonde.

If an older kid took it, *what age group came in next* likely they will fool with it and toss it. They cant download without a way to.... i use a cord, suppose someone in the know can put the card in puter, if they know how and have access. Hope the battery was low!!
If I had to guess the kids in that class were 5 or 6 maybe 7 or 8? I really didn't pay attention to them, I was looking for my Lil one. The instructors kick out the parents so the kids aren't distracted, so I was about the last .

The battery was fully charged (that's how I like to roll) but the camera dosn't use AA. I doubt "they" would have a chord to go with it.

I'll be back there on Tuesday.

You had me worried for you!

Good news on keeping your grow, I would still be a little nervous though.

I'm sure I've mentioned that I'm a little paranoid when it comes to my grow, Itry to take all the necessary precautions! Whenever I take pics I immediately load my pics onto my puter and erase the memory card. I used to take pics with my phone but don't do that anymore just in case I lose it, wouldn't want that to fall into the wrong hands:)

:peace:
Hey 52, sorry about the nervous breakdown.

Yeah, I always have the "Delete after Importing" box checked but that one time I didn't erase the damn pics...
I'm always a little paranoid too, but can't bring in the negative energy, must be strong and carry on.

Yeah, I hear you on the "wrong hands". But a crook will not go to the fuzz. Unless they have something really wrong with them, or hate me...
I'm glad everything's good so far Sisco. I've been worrying about you. Fucking thieves.

The loss of the camera stings a lilttle, my spouse is a very nice lady. She didn't make a big deal out of it, but I know I f@cked up.

Thanks I appreciate all of you and I apologize for bringing in so much of my personal life drama.

Let's move on and I'll keep you all posted on the grow and all that fun stuff. :peace:

This might make you feel a little better... my niece has learning disabilities... she is very prone to taking things. Always has been. Especially at about the ages you mentioned. She always hid them from us...she knew it was wrong. The only way she got caught was by us finding the items. Then she lied about how she got them... told all sorts of different stories.... it was given to her... she found it.... etc etc...

This might make you feel a little better... my niece has learning disabilities... she is very prone to taking things. Always has been. Especially at about the ages you mentioned. She always hid them from us...she knew it was wrong. The only way she got caught was by us finding the items. Then she lied about how she got them... told all sorts of different stories.... it was given to her... she found it.... etc etc...

I used to do the same. Kids will take it and show it off, it gets broken or traded.

I'm over it, I just smoked me a bowl.

I took a shit load of pics with the Canon. I'll post a few and you can see the rest in my gallery..:peace:

The Lemon Skunk doing the "thirsty look"
12189.JPG

Corner shots
12016.JPG
11915.JPG

into the room
11716.JPG

Distance from "sweet spot" as prescribed for a 400W HPS. But my question is how close can we go?!

111105.JPG

Canopy
11415.JPG

Papaya in the back corner with her cfl's
11228.JPG

:thanks:

"pot pie" plastic container was used for germination of seeds, in paper towel method.
03452.JPG

I'm re-using the Perlite, it's a simple process. I dump it little by little and clean it with HOT water to remove the nutes left.
04145.JPG

I then placed my seed in the peat pellet and into this cookie container untill the seeds sprouted.
0668.JPG

This is my little girl at 3 days today from sprouting
0748.JPG

It's getting there....:yahoo:

One day we'll get you to try OC+ buddy. I just dried out the perlite, picked out what root bits there were, and reused it prills and all.

How are you liking your new GEM so far? Noticing any changes with the plants?

Nice plants my friend. They're lookin real full and thriving.:thumb: great job sisco.
Dunno if my buddy has popped the LS freebie yet but I'll get it eventually

sticky rep button but I'll get ya when I can.:cheer:

One day we'll get you to try OC+ buddy. I just dried out the perlite, picked out what root bits there were, and reused it prills and all.

How are you liking your new GEM so far? Noticing any changes with the plants?
Hey BlueDog, I wouldn't mind giving OC a try... but I'm not too sure about using it for flowering plants, maybe use it on mothers. My reason is the nutes can't be flushed at the end of the grow.

I'm pretty happy with my FF nutes thus far. I ran out of the Big bloom and am seeing what may be a micro-nute deff in my LS. Pics to follow.

I really like the GEM, It's all sparkly and stuff, the plants really seem to like it too. I am seeing lower nodes growing up to the light, not so much with my prior Cfl grows.

More penetration!:slide::tokin:
Nice looking pic dude,plants are looking great!
Thaks J, I'm about to post my first ugly pics... stay tuned. :popcorn:
Nice plants my friend. They're lookin real full and thriving.:thumb: great job sisco.
Dunno if my buddy has popped the LS freebie yet but I'll get it eventually

sticky rep button but I'll get ya when I can.:cheer:

Ha, No problems Mmmmick, I know your good for it:)

The plants are doing some healing from topping. Not all but most. I noticed yesterday a pattern of rust on random leaves. I took pics to compare to, the next week. It may have happened when I put some of the used Perlite from my Blue strain (with the rusted can) into the top inch.

Here goes nothing
Good leaf
0966.JPG

Bad leaf
0955.JPG
0947.JPG
0975.JPG

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks all for following along.

Hey Sisco! That looks like the last problem my bagseed had, never did find out what it was but it happened right after I gave her a second shot of micronutes. I scooped out the nutes, flushed and she's been fine since.

Here's some pics

IMAG0625.jpg

IMAG0623.jpg

IMAG0622.jpg

My first thought was a cal/mag def
here's some pics of that. However that starts at the center of the leaf next to the vein and moves outward, looks like yours started more on the outside.

IMAG04921.jpg

IMAG04941.jpg

IMAG04951.jpg

Sorry I'm not more help. Good luck!

Thanks Blue, I tried the FAK thread again but, don't see the distinctive uniformed pattern. It's pretty cool looking, it's like gold and the leaves are green :smokin:

I don't see it spreading, I see the affected leaves about 5 or 6 of them that had the pattern yesterday are showing the spots better. It's much easier to look from under the leaves and the lights show them.

They were hard to see, yesterday but they shined like gold flake on the spots. They are getting brown now. I'll keep an eye on it.

Lesson learned. Unfortunately we live in a country which views many of the people on here as criminals still. Ignorance is slowly being defeated but not yet in many states and by the Feds. You should never leave incriminating evidence like that. If you have to take pics and vids do so at a time you can upload and erase immediately. Unfortunately this is why I have no journal. I'd love to but it's against my better judgment. I need the meds for my back which I use very lightly but I have to much at stake in my life to risk it. It's sad that I can go and get a prescription for drugs that are addictive and harmful to your liver or worse can cause death, but I can't self medicate with a natural medicine that God or mother nature or whatever you believe in put on this earth for us to use.

This looks likes it will work very good-great job sisco kid!-SMOKE-ON-SAMWISEE-***
Thanks and welcome Samwisee, Trying to keep her steady as she goes. :tokin:
Lesson learned. Unfortunately we live in a country which views many of the people on here as criminals still. Ignorance is slowly being defeated but not yet in many states and by the Feds. You should never leave incriminating evidence like that. If you have to take pics and vids do so at a time you can upload and erase immediately. Unfortunately this is why I have no journal. I'd love to but it's against my better judgment. I need the meds for my back which I use very lightly but I have to much at stake in my life to risk it. It's sad that I can go and get a prescription for drugs that are addictive and harmful to your liver or worse can cause death, but I can't self medicate with a natural medicine that God or mother nature or whatever you believe in put on this earth for us to use.

I hear you molotov, thanks for dropping in. ;)

Hey Sisco your ladies look great man. I hope you find out what the problem is on your leaves.

Sorry to join in so late...

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom