Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

So duh I hit post reply b4 i did my own update :rofl:. Ok so here we got 3 of my new genetics and 1 clone being used to start things off with switching my whole garden into a highbrix garden. Up first is the White Alien #2

Then here is her sister White Alien #1

Then here is the Ice Cream I have.

Here is my newest seedling White Berry that tried sprouting leaves and did shed her helmet while germing in a paper towel :rofl:.

Oh and I almost forgot my GirlScoutCookie clone. I got her in a 1.5 gallon pot.

Dam ween those look beautiful what is the strain if u dnt mind me asking?

Does that run pretty expensive or no for humidifiers? Cause I got one now that I payed 89 bucks for and it raises the rh in my 5x5 tent but that's about it I tried it for the whole room like it said but then my hygrometer didn't even raise at all. So I'm jus trying figure out a way to do the whole room without having to buy numerous 100 dollar units an do a hit an miss till I get the right one lol.

So do u mean to do the harvest the day u use the growth drench or jus use the growth drench as the last feeding and then harvest when ready/dried out or whatever u choose?

Well I actually jus did some hibrix sweet bell peppers and I wanted to see if I could do them in 1.5 gallon pots but I only 3 to 5 peppers per plant. So I uppoted them to 3 gallons now and I'm starting to see little green baby peppers popping up. Acouple on each plant so I put them outside in my greenhouse tent I got with my other 420 girls. So I'm guessing I would have gotten quicker results if I would have used like a 5 or 10 gal. Pot instead of 1.5 :rofl:.oh and I didnt use any foilers but destress when I transplanted them but other then that nada. An man they tasted so good and they got to full size as well. Anyway hope this helps out alil even tho it was for peppers an not tomatoes.
Yes Blazin...just make the last Drench a GI.. harvest when your ready after that.

So duh I hit post reply b4 i did my own update :rofl:. Ok so here we got 3 of my new genetics and 1 clone being used to start things off with switching my whole garden into a highbrix garden. Up first is the White Alien #2

Then here is her sister White Alien #1

Then here is the Ice Cream I have.

Here is my newest seedling White Berry that tried sprouting leaves and did shed her helmet while germing in a paper towel :rofl:.

Oh and I almost forgot my GirlScoutCookie clone. I got her in a 1.5 gallon pot.

Looks great, Brother! :welldone:

FYI, you either mixed up the pictures or labelled your Ice Cream as "White Alien", too! :rofl:

Does that run pretty expensive or no for humidifiers? Cause I got one now that I payed 89 bucks for and it raises the rh in my 5x5 tent but that's about it I tried it for the whole room like it said but then my hygrometer didn't even raise at all. So I'm jus trying figure out a way to do the whole room without having to buy numerous 100 dollar units an do a hit an miss till I get the right one lol
Hey Blazin,
If you’re interested in dialing in your environment, have you checked out my thread on Vapor Pressure Deficit? The link is in my signature.
I’m going to send you a pm, so as not to derail the thread here any further. Cheers!

Does that run pretty expensive or no for humidifiers? Cause I got one now that I payed 89 bucks for and it raises the rh in my 5x5 tent but that's about it I tried it for the whole room like it said but then my hygrometer didn't even raise at all. So I'm jus trying figure out a way to do the whole room without having to buy numerous 100 dollar units an do a hit an miss till I get the right one lol.

Craigs List for your HUMIDIFIERS. I have been able to pick multiple whole room Humidifiers at very reasonable
cost, last score was 2 at 20 apiece (New in box factory reconditioned) its a great way
to test which one will do the best jobs Oh BTW Remember too use MOLD stopping additive to any unit that
uses a filter/wick system. I found after this last grow the part of the filter that is above the water line got very
moldy and had to replace it.

At times I need to run both WHOLE ROOM humidifers along with 3 small two gallon units to hold my VPD :rofl::rofl:
One day I will find a unit that will do the job all by itself

Craigs List for your HUMIDIFIERS. I have been able to pick multiple whole room Humidifiers at very reasonable
cost, last score was 2 at 20 apiece (New in box factory reconditioned) its a great way
to test which one will to the best jobs Oh BTW Remember too use MOLD stopping additive to any unit that
uses a filter/wick system. I found after this last grow the part of the filter that is above the water line got very
moldy and had to replace it.

At times I need to run both WHOLE ROOM humidifers along with 3 small two gallon units to hold my VPD :rofl::rofl:
One day I will find a unit that will do the job all by itself
Got humidity?
If you want serious humidifier action...

Hello High Brixers, I am currently waitingnfor the mailman who is bringing me my first Dbhbb kit today. I will bestarting the cooking of my soil this weekend.
My current batch of littles are 18 days from sprout (all autos) so should give it about 2 months to cook is that too long? Should I wait a bit before mixing up my promix?

Hello High Brixers, I am currently waitingnfor the mailman who is bringing me my first Dbhbb kit today. I will bestarting the cooking of my soil this weekend.
My current batch of littles are 18 days from sprout (all autos) so should give it about 2 months to cook is that too long? Should I wait a bit before mixing up my promix?

It's great to hear from another new Kit user!

Nope, 2 months will be fine - actually better than 1 month. :thumb:

Keep it from getting too hot or too cold - no concrete floors, no hot sheds or sunlight - check it for moisture every few weeks (keep it kinda wet, NOT soggy), and you're golden.

It's great to hear from another new Kit user!

Nope, 2 months will be fine - actually better than 1 month. :thumb:

Keep it from getting too hot or too cold - no concrete floors, no hot sheds or sunlight - check it for moisture every few weeks (keep it kinda wet, NOT soggy), and you're golden.
Thanks will do. Excited to stack brix ;-)

Hey Knifemaker! Did you make that lock blade in your avatar? And, it's tough to see from the pic, but is that Damascus? Assuming so, very nice work! :welldone:

Hey Knifemaker! Did you make that lock blade in your avatar? And, it's tough to see from the pic, but is that Damascus? Assuming so, very nice work! :welldone:
Hey Mr. Krip, yes I made that one, its actually not a lock blade its a slipjoint, and yes the blade and bolsters are Stainless damascus with a mammoth ivory handle.
FB_IMG_1546214301333.jpg

Wait, Mister Postman

Mister Postman, look and see
Is there a package in your bag for me
Please, please, Mister Postman
I've been waiting such along time

Since I heard from that brix crew of mine

There must be some word today
From my Doc so far away
Please, Mister Postman, is there a package for me

I've been standing here waiting, Mister Postman
So patiently

Hey Mr. Krip, yes I made that one, its actually not a lock blade its a slipjoint, and yes the blade and bolsters are Stainless damascus with a mammoth ivory handle.
FB_IMG_1546214301333.jpg
Really beautiful work, Brother! :bravo:
That looks like a crossed-knife logo acid etched in the steel, too! Very nice! :high-five:

Really beautiful work, Brother! :bravo:
That looks like a crossed-knife logo acid etched in the steel, too! Very nice! :high-five:
Thanks I really love making them!
Yep my logo is two crossed knives over a maple leaf. I electro etch it on as the last step before assembly. :)

Thanks I really love making them!
Yep my logo is two crossed knives over a maple leaf. I electro etch it on as the last step before assembly. :)
I'm into woodworking and I've been thinking about making my own kife for some time now. Just a fixed blade since I wouldn't even know where to begin for a folder that worked smoothly, let alone trying to forge my own Damascus! I've probably watched about 100 different knife-making videos, including the process of forging Damascus from steel cable, making micarta scales, etc. and it's a real art form.

Back
Top Bottom