Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Everything arrived ok. Cant wait to get my soil cooking. Still need to get the ewc, 2 large containers, a small tarp dedicated to the purpose and a square ended shovel. Will lokely be sunday before I can get mixing, its my daughter's 12th birthday today and we're taking a group of her friends to and escape room saturday morning, then out to the inlaws farm for a family dinner/cake etc. Home sunday morning and I can start collecting the necessitys and get it mixed sunday evening.
15586459710826130720911555214929.jpg

What’s up brixfit crew? It’s harvest time so I had to stop through to say thanks again to everyone for the collective knowledge you’ve shared. I get a little teary eyed with joy reflecting about how deep our rabbit hole goes. It’s only my second high brix pull (still first run soil) but I don’t even want to smoke low brix flowers anymore.

Everytime I bud wash I feel like such a rebel. My friends say I’m nuts but I say smoking cat hair is unacceptable. Do any of you guys skip it out of fear?

Love you all.

What’s up brixfit crew? It’s harvest time so I had to stop through to say thanks again to everyone for the collective knowledge you’ve shared. I get a little teary eyed with joy reflecting about how deep our rabbit hole goes. It’s only my second high brix pull (still first run soil) but I don’t even want to smoke low brix flowers anymore.

Everytime I bud wash I feel like such a rebel. My friends say I’m nuts but I say smoking cat hair is unacceptable. Do any of you guys skip it out of fear?

Love you all.

I'm not a Brixxer, but I am a washer and have been since 2013. Aside from producing clean harvests, trimming wet bud is WAY easier then not wet. I harvest, rip off the fan leaves, wash everything, hang for a bit, then get right to trimming.

Hey Mr. Krip, yes I made that one, its actually not a lock blade its a slipjoint, and yes the blade and bolsters are Stainless damascus with a mammoth ivory handle.
FB_IMG_1546214301333.jpg
I used to collect old knives, (early 20th century) Case, Cattarugus, New York Knife Co., were a few of what I had. I liquidated everything about 15 yrs. ago. I used to drive truck, nationwide, so lot of flee markets, antique shops, etc.. I miss collecting !!
Welcome to 420 magazine & the best thread on 420 Magazine. I am a hydroponic convert, that's working on learning to grow using DBHB kit. I don't know how you got here, but you will find these the most helpful and knowledgeable folks anywhere. I started reading this thread about 2.5 months ago, and got caught up yesterday. A lot of it is chat, but there's a ton of knowledge to be had from these pages. But most of all, you go inside these members private lives and get to know them all. It goes back to the pioneer days for Doc buds kit, and all the experimentation by Doc bud to improve the kit to what it is today. Very interesting stuff, indeed !! And again, Welcome !!

SUGAR FROSTED FAKES! THEY'RE GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! :yahoo:

full

Lmao sugar frosted fakes :rofl::laugh: and dam bro u need to jus stop taking those from Google lmao. Jus kiddn ya kripper man that looks freaking great. An jeez I cant wait till mine get there again lol. I hated having to wait a month till I could run HB again :laugh:. I wish I would have had enough moolah on hand so I could have jus converted my whole garden to HB at once. Then I would either still have some HB buds or things would have been in perpetual mode so I would still have HB buds either way the point I'm tryn to make here is I wouldnt be out of HB buds like I am. An now am waiting for them to grow up and get old and die so I can have some yummy goodness back in my jars :rofl::headbanger:.

Ok so I had a question for all u brixers out there. I'm noticing my White Alien's are showing signs of fukn spidermite damage. So I'm wondering if they are 2 young to start doing the leaf wash on them? Here is what they look like now. They were put in the ground on 5 - 4 - 19 if that helps any.

Lmao sugar frosted fakes :rofl::laugh: and dam bro u need to jus stop taking those from Google lmao. Jus kiddn ya kripper man that looks freaking great. An jeez I cant wait till mine get there again lol. I hated having to wait a month till I could run HB again :laugh:. I wish I would have had enough moolah on hand so I could have jus converted my whole garden to HB at once. Then I would either still have some HB buds or things would have been in perpetual mode so I would still have HB buds either way the point I'm tryn to make here is I wouldnt be out of HB buds like I am. An now am waiting for them to grow up and get old and die so I can have some yummy goodness back in my jars :rofl::headbanger:.

Ok so I had a question for all u brixers out there. I'm noticing my White Alien's are showing signs of fukn spidermite damage. So I'm wondering if they are 2 young to start doing the leaf wash on them? Here is what they look like now. They were put in the ground on 5 - 4 - 19 if that helps any.

Yep. Use the leaf wash as directed and blast the living daylights out of every inch of those plants every 3 days. You can mix it up at 1/4 oz per quart....but maybe 6 oz more water than a quart.

You're good to go on the Leaf Wash. I'd try to ID the pest to be sure it's spider mites, but sure looks like SOME pest damage and the Leaf Wash is the cure! :goodluck:

EDIT: Oops! Brother Doc beat me to it! :oops:

Looks like a job for THE WEAPONIZED FOLIAR spray

:rofl: BURN IT!! BURN IT WITH FIRE!! lol yup I'm gettn the heavy guns out and 2day will a leaf wash day I guess lol.

Yep. Use the leaf wash as directed and blast the living daylights out of every inch of those plants every 3 days. You can mix it up at 1/4 oz per quart....but maybe 6 oz more water than a quart.

Ok so I was wondering should I be doing the leafwash like once each week to prevent pests? Or is there some other item u make that I could buy to use as a pest preventative or weekly ipm (integrated pest management) versus waiting for my plants to get an issue then treating them with the leaf wash? Or is there sumthing I'm missing or forgetting to do as to why my plants dont push the pests away naturally. I guess it could be the strain but the breeder discription online said it was strong against spidermites mold and PM which was one of the big factors as 2 why I picked this strain. Lol figures jus my luck i pick out a strain that's supposed to be good against pests/spidermites and what happens bam of course i get spidermites right out the gate.

You're good to go on the Leaf Wash. I'd try to ID the pest to be sure it's spider mites, but sure looks like SOME pest damage and the Leaf Wash is the cure! :goodluck:

EDIT: Oops! Brother Doc beat me to it! :oops:

Yea brother I made sure. I got the loup out and unfortunately I was right it is spidermites. Altho there arent many yet. So that mite be good an mean ill be able 2 eradicate them b4 things get to bad an outa control.

:rofl: BURN IT!! BURN IT WITH FIRE!! lol yup I'm gettn the heavy guns out and 2day will a leaf wash day I guess lol.

Ok so I was wondering should I be doing the leafwash like once each week to prevent pests? Or is there some other item u make that I could buy to use as a pest preventative or weekly ipm (integrated pest management) versus waiting for my plants to get an issue then treating them with the leaf wash? Or is there sumthing I'm missing or forgetting to do as to why my plants dont push the pests away naturally. I guess it could be the strain but the breeder discription online said it was strong against spidermites mold and PM which was one of the big factors as 2 why I picked this strain. Lol figures jus my luck i pick out a strain that's supposed to be good against pests/spidermites and what happens bam of course i get spidermites right out the gate.

Release the KRAKEN

This home made LADY BUG Home will last from mid veg all the way through a 12 week flower before
the colony dies off, The key is a sloooow release and remembering to keep the Sponge Wet and the
Raisin fresh

lady_bug_home_8.jpg

==================================================================================​

lady_bug_home_rasons_1.jpg

Release the KRAKEN

This home made LADY BUG Home will last from mid veg all the way through a 12 week flower before
the colony dies off, The key is a sloooow release and remembering to keep the Sponge Wet and the
Raisin fresh

lady_bug_home_8.jpg

==================================================================================​

Oh dude that's genius. Its funny but when I was doing Los growing 2 years ago about. I was going around an collecting as many ladybugs as I could around the house an putting them in my tents. This was when I was in the back of the house man I had hundreds of ladybugs in that backroom hahahaha :rofl:. It was funny I had to ware my gpas beesuit helmet when I would go in there cause there would be dozens flying around ur face mouth an eyes flying up ur nose everything an those lil fukers bite lol. But man I never had a pest on my plants an they always looked so good. But then all of a sudden one year we just didnt get lady bugs that much any more. And now we barely get any so I would have to go an buy them or sumthn an idk where they sell ladybugs lol.

Release the KRAKEN

Raisin fresh

lady_bug_home_8.jpg

That's what I call "Raisin' Ladybugs"! :rofl:
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom