Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

"gooeyness" is also strongly impacted by ambient temps. In my sub-tropical region hash making sucks about 11 months out of the year. I had some nice yields a few times, but a gooey mess a few times too. It's just not cold enough here. I make rosin now most of the year, but if conditions and produce-timing jive, I'll still make some bubble.

"gooeyness" is also strongly impacted by ambient temps. In my sub-tropical region hash making sucks about 11 months out of the year. I had some nice yields a few times, but a gooey mess a few times too. It's just not cold enough here. I make rosin now most of the year, but if conditions and produce-timing jive, I'll still make some bubble.
Have you tried to dry it slow and low style? I've never tried it that way, but that may take care of the temps and humidity.

Little update on velvet bud side by side grow.. one fed advanced nutrients ph perfect in plain promix (left) and one fed using docs kit (right)
Finally made it to the flower tent today. Will throw my super lemon haze in there in next few days
20191109_191352.jpg

happy Sunday fellow brixers hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
Gave the ladies a strong Tp W/Tea last night and placed under the flower lights for 11/13 :passitleft: I'll be alternating drenches with a Tp again before the cats, I'll be using snake oil for the first time especially for the Goji Pupil. Is that something I want to use once? I know to get it in before the cats. Day 1 flower 10 gallon pots in a 5x5 this will be a very colorful garden soon
D68E4B33-1FEF-4806-9DEA-AD4DA6AF4EEC.jpeg
E880BF17-6FB3-4933-A83E-074E76304FB0.jpeg

Gave the ladies a strong Tp W/Tea last night and placed under the flower lights for 11/13 :passitleft: I'll be alternating drenches with a Tp again before the cats, I'll be using snake oil for the first time especially for the Goji Pupil. Is that something I want to use once? I know to get it in before the cats. Day 1 flower 10 gallon pots in a 5x5 this will be a very colorful garden soon
Your plants look Great !

All looks healthy.

DL....u need to watch my tute.
Before it gets put on the cardboard it gets squeezed between the screen and paper towels....This gets a lot of the water outta the hash, before the cardboard ...ok.

I will find it, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! :passitleft:

Little update on velvet bud side by side grow.. one fed advanced nutrients ph perfect in plain promix (left) and one fed using docs kit (right)
Finally made it to the flower tent today. Will throw my super lemon haze in there in next few days
20191109_191352.jpg

looks like one on the right has a bit more shine to the leaves when I zoom in closer. That’s the High Brix Shine!

looks like one on the right has a bit more shine to the leaves when I zoom in closer. That’s the High Brix Shine!
I noticed this as well.
Size wise they look comparable. Both look healthy. Brixy girl looks super healthy! Good job!!!

Hey Brix folks,
Soil is almost ready! Looking forward to growing my first brix plant!

I read everywhere that environmental control is super important and I always had trouble getting my RH in check in my 2x4x5 tent. Reading this thread, I was thinking of getting a cheap cool mist (non ultrasonic) humidifier wired to an Inkbird ITC-608T (I have a coupon code for this particular model). Does it seems like a good plan to you? What are you guys using for environmental control?

Hey Brix folks,

I read everywhere that environmental control is super important and I always had trouble getting my RH in check in my 2x4x5 tent. Reading this thread, I was thinking of getting a cheap cool mist (non ultrasonic) humidifier wired to an Inkbird ITC-608T (I have a coupon code for this particular model). Does it seems like a good plan to you? What are you guys using for environmental control?

you’re correct bud, environment is key to success. I keep so many plants in different stages / schedules and am giving a drench or drink almost every day to one of the plants in there, that i need to exhaust to keep my humidity down below 60%. when I was running 4 plants, in the winter my RH would drop below 50%, and you could see it in the plants. I was contemplating getting the ultra sonic foggers, but never did, I just ran more plants. I’ve tried many different humidifiers and the cheap ones never worked well.
I do have an Inkbird controller in my drying tent, and that thing is great. Been a few years and it never lets me down.

Hey Brix folks,

I run a humidifier in the room my tent is in, I have a 3 zone heating system in my home so I can control that portion of The house also, it works for me, environment is KEY :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom