Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Little update on velvet bud side by side grow.. one fed advanced nutrients ph perfect in plain promix (left) and one fed using docs kit (right)
Finally made it to the flower tent today. Will throw my super lemon haze in there in next few days
20191109_191352.jpg

don't hesitate to feed that plant on the high side.....the final verdict won't come till smoke time.

Now that's a specimen! Perfect in every way. Cat Drench series coming right up? Or is this inbetween Cats?
Cats coming up soon, that plant got a heavy dose of GE 4 days earlier. That was 11 days since the flip. I will feed one more drink, then a Heavy TP drench before the cats. She seems to like the soil energy on the high side.

Thanks guys for your input. I decided to get the Inkbird unit but didn't get the humidifier. Instead, I got a small sonic atomizer like the ones you find in ponds, Halloween fog effect and such. I'll DIY a floater the put it in a large water bucket. Who know, it might do the job! Wasn't expensive...
I use the inkbird unit as well.. its not super responsive or super accurate. but it will keep you in a good range...
There arent a lot of good options for smaller tent growers when it comes to climate control units.. can take a bit of tweaking to get the environment you want.
Hopefully the fogger can put out enough humidity to keep up with lights/air exchange
20191111_202921.jpg

Thanks guys for your input. I decided to get the Inkbird unit but didn't get the humidifier. Instead, I got a small sonic atomizer like the ones you find in ponds, Halloween fog effect and such. I'll DIY a floater the put it in a large water bucket. Who know, it might do the job! Wasn't expensive...
I've had good luck with the atomizer humidifiers. They cost around $40 new. One raises the humidity in my veg room (8'x8') around 15rh.

The ones I've had only hold a gallon and will run empty in about 22 hours on full blast, but they put a lot more moisture into the air then the normal kind of humidifiers.

I may have to pick up another one for my flower room in the winter time. Kick it on during the lights on time.

I've had good luck with the atomizer humidifiers. They cost around $40 new. One raises the humidity in my veg room (8'x8') around 15rh.

The ones I've had only hold a gallon and will run empty in about 22 hours on full blast, but they put a lot more moisture into the air then the normal kind of humidifiers.

I may have to pick up another one for my flower room in the winter time. Kick it on during the lights on time.

Putting the humidifier up high if possible will help a great deal.

Hey Gang! Hope everyone is staying lifted and warm tonight
I'm on second run soil and used 30 lbs to mix. I'm going to use the recharge tomorrow as it will make 3 weeks and a day since up potting to the 10's. thoughts on EWC, needed or not. I do have a couple handfuls of soil that I saved for the goji pupil.
cheers :bong:

Back
Top Bottom