Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I use clonex gel and rapid rooters for my cuttings. I usually have 80%+ success with them. Probably could be higher, but once 4 of the 6 have pushed out some roots, I pot them and usually toss the laggers. I don't really run perpetually, but will normally do 2 clone cycles of preferred plants just to make life easier.

I do not use a heat mat for clones. It's not necessary. Clonex gel and half-strength de-stress under a T5 works well.

I use clonex gel and rapid rooters for my cuttings. I usually have 80%+ success with them. Probably could be higher, but once 4 of the 6 have pushed out some roots, I pot them and usually toss the laggers. I don't really run perpetually, but will normally do 2 clone cycles of preferred plants just to make life easier.

I do not use a heat mat for clones. It's not necessary. Clonex gel and half-strength de-stress under a T5 works well.

Hey Gov...good to see ya my brotha. Sending some laughs and smiles your way bud. BTW, just so ya know...i still have requests for some Laniekia. It is tasting incredible right now,..but is so wicked strong a couple people mix it with other stuff.:surf: Anyhow , thought ya might find that amusing. Cheers bud!:high-five:

Speaking of Laniakea...these are really close

group_shot45.jpg

one_of_the_mains.jpg

...and these are on deck to replace them as soon as they come down

on_deck3.jpg

:cool:

Nice job Gov! Looks like you got them nailed down now! C^rso germinated something like 10 regs recently. He's pretty excited about them. I still have about a zip in a jar. I really dig that strain. Have you settled on keepers or are you still popping seeds everytime?

how do you order the HIGH brix kit

Top of the day to ya Dickie, yes the 'Kit'. Doc Bud's creation...the one that's puttin on on these smiles. You have come to the right place sir. Doc will be along shortly advising you of your next 'move'. Easy , peasy bud, but things around here changed and now 50 posts are needed by you before anyone , including Doc can send out PM's (private messages). I won't take a lot of your time , but just wanted to throw a big warm welcome out at ya to the Mag, and this neighborhood. This place is filled with great growers and people with integrity , we are proud of our group. Please get around to some of the DBHBB journals and get a feel for our group and youl'e see all the success we are enjoying , using Doc's gear. We only ask a couple 'lil' things of new members, enter our journals with a smile and good attitude while leaving any 'ego' at the door. Do these easy things and we promise you ,..ya won't wanna leave. Cheers Dickie, and once again , welcome to 'the Mag'. ....:welcome::bravo::high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Top of the day to ya Dickie, yes the 'Kit'. Doc Bud's creation...the one that's puttin on on these smiles. You have come to the right place sir. Doc will be along shortly advising you of your next 'move'. Easy , peasy bud, but things around here changed and now 50 posts are needed by you before anyone , including Doc can send out PM's (private messages). I won't take a lot of your time , but just wanted to throw a big warm welcome out at ya to the Mag, and this neighborhood. This place is filled with great growers and people with integrity , we are proud of our group. Please get around to some of the DBHBB journals and get a feel for our group and youl'e see all the success we are enjoying , using Doc's gear. We only ask a couple 'lil' things of new members, enter our journals with a smile and good attitude while leaving any 'ego' at the door. Do these easy things and we promise you ,..ya won't wanna leave. Cheers Dickie, and once again , welcome to 'the Mag'. ....:welcome::bravo::high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

sometimes members contact info is in their 'profile'..just say'n ;)

Yeaaaaa, I got to hear the WHOLE speech, with my all time fave 'leave the ego at the door' part. Thanks Duggs, you made my day :thumb:

By the way, where does everyone get their Styrofoam? Just found some at Wally World.

Yeaaaaa, I got to hear the WHOLE speech, with my all time fave 'leave the ego at the door' part. Thanks Duggs, you made my day :thumb:

By the way, where does everyone get their Styrofoam? Just found some at Wally World.

Hey Shawnee,...ya eh, gotta get that in there, very important.:high-five: Gotta go tend to my Rib "grilling" steak. Muhaha.....:circle-of-love:

A perfect plant....so innocent....

I set up flower room #2 today with 18 plants and have another light to be delivered....to have 2 flower rooms with 24 plants in each room...and then the cloning operation and then the seed operations going with some very generous 420 friends who have gifted me some strains that will def help my patients.....my heart is so greatful to these wonderful friends.....thank you from the bottom of my heart....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom