Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Great advice for Mag7 from the gang! Especially Duggan.

Here's what I recommend on stuff to order, based on how I use the various items:

Bulk order minerals and Roots!
Quarts of GE, Trans, Brix, Tea

You may or may not need a quart of Destress, depending on if your plants are frequently stressed. If you get a quart of this, it wiall last a loooong time, so store it in a cool, dry, dark place without large temperature swings.

Snake Oil: 8oz
Leaf Wash: 8oz

If you're in the gallon zone, just up the quart recommendation to gallons and the 8oz to quarts.

I'm out of town till next week, so shipping is going to be on hold till next Tuesday. I'm all caught up as of this morning.

Yes, great advise!! I did have order issues by only because I was trying to get it settled for what I had growing knowing I wasn't going to need among after that for a while. If I ordered anymore it would go to waste or go bad in a fluctuating temps during traveling or being stored improperly when I was gone. But when I start again I will have larger sizes for sure Doc ..

Got these yesterday doc and thought I would share them here as well for ya. Turned out pretty damn good if I say so myself.

9e968c431a37bfcb55afc4e797327a91.jpg

fa59f4393a9da04071fcda75d300f79a.jpg

:passitleft:

Beautiful!

Hey Kid...top of the mornin to ya ! Yes, it's a very early Magnesium def. showing it's ugliness. Top dress with a handfull of Epsoms next drink OK. Get right on this now , as to avoid further more extreme signs of this def. OK. Also if you havn't already done so,...top dress with the ReCharge too along with more EWC's. You should start misting/spraying with Way x 10 ( Snake Oil) right away too OK, every week to ten days. Do all these things , and this slight Mg shortage will correct itself..but don't let it get any worse OK...get on this right now . Cheers and have a great day!

Having a similar issue I wanted to use the Way 10X but just realized I don't know how its mixed, my
container was just hand written with the name and no label ... Quick check, I don't see it listed .

Also I am still in Veg and need to ask if its ok to use at this stage.

Thanks, The Confused Brixer

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Having a similar issue I wanted to use the Way 10X but just realized I don't know how its mixed, my
container was just hand written with the name and no label ... Quick check, I don't see it listed .

Mix .25 way10 to 1ml of brix. Maybe be was hand written as well

yes Gazoo mix the wayx10 at 1/4 strength to Brix. or a one to four ratio ok!

I find this very very disturbing and know this to be real, but it is even worse than I ever thought...I lived 15 years in Cali, so it wasn't a surprise, but so terrible I can't wrap my head around it....which puts me right back to Doc Bud and how we grow....I recently had my wholesale guy want me to lower my price per ounce....I said no, he failed to show up on Friday, but just called me and is on his way...too crazy, this business is brutal and don't know what is next....anyway, I grow beautiful Doc Bud buds that only we can appreciate....

I find this very very disturbing and know this to be real, but it is even worse than I ever thought...I lived 15 years in Cali, so it wasn't a surprise, but so terrible I can't wrap my head around it....which puts me right back to Doc Bud and how we grow....I recently had my wholesale guy want me to lower my price per ounce....I said no, he failed to show up on Friday, but just called me and is on his way...too crazy, this business is brutal and don't know what is next....anyway, I grow beautiful Doc Bud buds that only we can appreciate....

Shawnee, tell him to brand it. Call it whatever he wants, High Brix or not, but brand it. It's not regular produce, it's High Brix produce, worth 20% more, y'know? I'd pay it. Right? But I suppose it's up to the retailer, anyway. Same thing though. I spent my half my life in retail, and there are many people who will gladly pay for something better than their friends have.

If we ever get enough momentum going with Doc's HBB, it could be a recognized brand.

When it's estimated that 95% of California's illicit pot is grown with that degree of chemical assistance, that should give people pause - they're smoking that crap if they buy off the street. And I'm hearing some disturbing stories about legal concentrates - contaminants (concentrated) and incorrect cannabinoid profiles. :straightface:

The grower/patient/user model is so much better in so many ways. It's person-to-person, openly competitive, and it doesn't concentrate demand into one channel, which is easily corrupted. Besides, it's culturally consistent. You get your stuff from "your guy". Being an insider and never having visited a dispensary, I still don't know that I'd trust them. Do budtenders know as much about the herb as I do? Do they even care?

:bongrip:

Shawnee, tell him to brand it. Call it whatever he wants, High Brix or not, but brand it. It's not regular produce, it's High Brix produce, worth 20% more, y'know? I'd pay it. Right? But I suppose it's up to the retailer, anyway. Same thing though. I spent my half my life in retail, and there are many people who will gladly pay for something better than their friends have.

If we ever get enough momentum going with Doc's HBB, it could be a recognized brand.

When it's estimated that 95% of California's illicit pot is grown with that degree of chemical assistance, that should give people pause - they're smoking that crap if they buy off the street. And I'm hearing some disturbing stories about legal concentrates - contaminants (concentrated) and incorrect cannabinoid profiles. :straightface:

The grower/patient/user model is so much better in so many ways. It's person-to-person, openly competitive, and it doesn't concentrate demand into one channel, which is easily corrupted. Besides, it's culturally consistent. You get your stuff from "your guy". Being an insider and never having visited a dispensary, I still don't know that I'd trust them. Do budtenders know as much about the herb as I do? Do they even care?

:bongrip:

I've been in quite a few dispensaries and some are better than others but for the most part the budtenders love to point you to the latest 30% thc cookie strains. If you ask them about terpene profiles you get a blank stare for the most part. A lot of their test results only show potency. That's all people care about because it's all they've been taught to care about by the budtenders. I think that's starting to change now. Some places at least mention them now and point out organic produce. It's still shit for the most part, compared to what the kit turns out.

Back
Top Bottom